President Trump's Inauguration

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: President Trump's Inauguration

Postby Nimmeth » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:17 am

Tbh.

Grow up,
who cares how many that attended the ceremony,
Trump won, accept it or move.
Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:26 am

Claeyt wrote:
This is also a lie.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

except of course that every single time these "random protests" begin it starts with extremist groups that have been given money by one of soros's foundations, typically by non local elements that when arrested all have the same lawyer cards for yet more ***** he is linked to. this has been proven so many times over the years only a ***** moron like yourself would even make an attempt to deny it. the ***** chicago riot and disruptions at other trump rallies were directly linked to paid agitators from soros groups numerous times and was then further exposed through the veritas sting videos.

and give me a ***** break with the "this is what happens!" drivel nobody gives a **** about a bunch of liberal children throwing trashcans in the street and chanting stupid slogans, you are all seen as the subject of laughter not as some kind of "threat" so you are simply ignored. the second you commie ***** did step far enough across the line and succeed in causing enough anarchy and lawlessness that you got anything resembling the "revolution" you constantly prattle about, even for a few days, you would all be killed by local residents in the areas you are attempting to use terrorism in almost immediately.
Darwoth

Postby jesi » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:26 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:
Paradoxyc wrote:TIL Claeyt is now dubbed Clay

Yeah, I don't know, someone called him that a few days back and it stuck now?

Insane conspiracy theory derails aside, I still can't seem to find anything useful about Trump's executive orders from Friday. federalregister.gov doesn't have anything for Trump yet, and neither does the White House page, though it looks like they've been updating quite a bit. What I can find is encouraging, but there's no original text. :(

Here's the obamacare one, from CNN website. I'll look for the others. The White House and OMB websites are probably the best bet but they may take a few days to put them up.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/20/polit ... ive-order/

Edit: The white house website is showing the inaugural address but not the EOs https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... d-releases

And OMB's website is not working either. https://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/
aptson wrote:
when i make posts on the forums i expect people to spell it out for me because i am new . .
jesi

Postby Dallane » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:58 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:
Paradoxyc wrote:TIL Claeyt is now dubbed Clay

Yeah, I don't know, someone called him that a few days back and it stuck now?

Insane conspiracy theory derails aside, I still can't seem to find anything useful about Trump's executive orders from Friday. federalregister.gov doesn't have anything for Trump yet, and neither does the White House page, though it looks like they've been updating quite a bit. What I can find is encouraging, but there's no original text. :(

The only thing that they have really talked about was it being the 1st step to removing obamacare and he announced us backing out of the TPP. I also couldn't really find anything about it.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Nimmeth » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:52 pm

Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

Postby AngelOfSilence » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:33 pm

nice
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Claeyt » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:31 pm

Last edited by Claeyt on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Claeyt

Postby Claeyt » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:45 pm

What an interesting first weekend. First "Baghdad Sean" Spicer blows up at the media, then Kelly Ann admits about their doublespeak "Alternative Truth" usage. Apparently "Mad Dog" threatened to quit unless they stfu. Finally the big cheeto calms down and cancels the TPP (yay) while telling Congressional leaders he still believes millions of illegals voted and he would have won the popular vote because of them. His staff finished their monday by telling the Chinese they're going to forcibly remove them from their man made islands and the Chinese foreign minister said that would mean war.

Mr. Trump's wild ride won't stop till it breaks down.
Claeyt

Postby Dallane » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:59 pm

Claeyt wrote:What an interesting first weekend. First "Baghdad Sean" Spicer blows up at the media, then Kelly Ann admits about their doublespeak "Alternative Truth" usage. Apparently "Mad Dog" threatened to quit unless they stfu. Finally the big cheeto calms down and cancels the TPP (yay) while telling Congressional leaders he still believes millions of illegals voted and he would have won the popular vote because of them. His staff finished their monday by telling the Chinese they're going to forcibly remove them from their man made islands and the Chinese foreign minister said that would mean war.

Mr. Trump's wild ride won't stop till it breaks down.

Wow clay both double posting and derailing with a **** apology.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Syndarn » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:42 pm

I watched trumps speech on a live feed on you tube, i might have missed a little bit of the beginning of it but i got the most of it i think.

I liked that he wants to build on the US infrastructure, i am sure he will do a damn good job on this one. (if it is building roads and fixing bridges and stuff).

I liked that he seems to want to better the education system in the US.

I don't like that he wants to build up the US military.(he speaks about the depletion of the US military)
Because: A military sole role is to defeat, oppress, kill and murder. It is a "lawful" justified murder. Anything with a military is not in alignment with peace on earth.

(before judging and jumping to conclusions read the next part to the end)
Then he goes controversial.. he says he wants to unite the people(which is a great thing)... but then he suddenly bashes on radical Islam and wants to eradicate it from the earth(which is not uniting, it is separating)
and then he talks about solidarity.
Because: Now before you understand me wrong, i am not not in favor of radical Islam by any means. This same separation thinking also applies to a lot of other much less radical or and mundane things and issues.

I am basically saying that there is hate and fear in wanting to eradicate something. And hate only breeds more hate. So what i would like to see him do is wanting to understand and respect the radical Islamists as individuals. They have a reason or another to think and act this way.(even if their view is destructive not only for themselves, but the world around them). The same way i would want him to understand and respect the wishes of the natives and other people wanting to stop the construction of the DAPL.

So where is the solidarity for immigrants, the native Indians, the Islamists and Nature and many other things? I don't see trump choosing love? :(
(Make no mistake, i don't mean any turn the other cheek thinking, it's self abusive and is not self loving)

People don't feel seen or heard and thus not respected, it creates division.

Hate and fear creates more hate and fear which is a vicious cycle and it can only be transmuted to love by love. Then you will see peace.

Hate and fear thinking is usually something like, you have probably heard the saying: "for the greater good" .. or "the ends justify the means". But in reality the means create the ends.
So if you use hate and fear to motivate you for something, you only create more of it.

If you kill a killer, there is still as many killers left at the end of the day.
If you punch someone in the face, the individual might stop messing with you, but his feelings of hatred and powerlessness that motivated him to lash out on you has not gone anywhere, they have just been internalized and they grow stronger on the inside until they become unbearable and explode out another day or the manifest passive aggressively throughout the individuals life .

I like the America first.. i see it ultimately as a app tempt of self love for the US a country.
But: i am concerned that it might be hard to reach, don't see much of the philosophies in play that i spoke of above. Like finding similarities and common ground, things that unite. Not separate.

That was a longer post than i wanted to write and it was difficult to try to explain my view and how i feel about it, but i hope you guys understand what i mean :) .. i also understand that most of you probably might hate as much as Trump does and you don't feel like love is a option, that is fine for me. I don't expect you to change, you can be as you are! :)

Thankyou for reading :)
Darkness is unknowing, Light is knowing. Shed light to the Darkness to transform it into knowing. Thus it becomes Light.
Darkness is the absence of thought.
Syndarn

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill