President Trump's Inauguration

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: President Trump's Inauguration

Postby Claeyt » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:56 pm

Dallane wrote:LOL cleaty shows 2 gifs on how 2 different couples interact with each other as if not acting like obama makes you a terrible person.

No it just shows what a ***** Trump is to his wife and why he's been married 3 times. There are 2 types of men...
Claeyt

Postby Dallane » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:02 pm

Claeyt wrote:
Dallane wrote:LOL cleaty shows 2 gifs on how 2 different couples interact with each other as if not acting like obama makes you a terrible person.

No it just shows what a ***** Trump is to his wife and why he's been married 3 times. There are 2 types of men...

There are many different types of people. What one couple does with another will be totally different. I saw nothing that made him a ***** towards her. Stay on topic.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Claeyt » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:04 pm

Dallane wrote:There are many different types of people. What one couple does with another will be totally different. I saw nothing that made him a ***** towards her. Stay on topic.

Clearly you are the second type of man and this is all about the inauguration.
Claeyt

Postby Dallane » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:13 pm

Claeyt wrote:
Dallane wrote:There are many different types of people. What one couple does with another will be totally different. I saw nothing that made him a ***** towards her. Stay on topic.

Clearly you are the second type of man and this is all about the inauguration.

Talking about the type of man by a 2 second gif comparing Trump to the former president is clearly not on topic clay. Clay, this is your final warning ever. I have been extremely lenient with you since it's a new year but you clearly don't want this to change. Stay on topic of the inauguration or it's 30 days. I'm letting you know now that you will no longer receive warnings just straight 30 day bans. Thanks.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Claeyt » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:38 pm

Meanwhile, the Park Service's unofficial estimate is 250,000 to 300,000 and Trump's pissed about them saying so. Trump's personal estimate was 1.5 million which shows you how delusional he is.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rn-in.html
Claeyt

Postby AngelOfSilence » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:40 pm

pls ban clayetr e
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Dallane » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:40 pm

lol unofficial. More fake news grats

Dallane

Postby Claeyt » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:45 pm

Dallane wrote:lol unofficial. More fake news grats

How is it fake news if it's an article quoting directly from the park service? :roll:
Claeyt

Postby Dallane » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:46 pm

Claeyt wrote:
Dallane wrote:lol unofficial. More fake news grats

How is it fake news if it's an article quoting directly from the park service? :roll:

Foreign news and it clearly states unofficial and conflicts with actual new sources.

Jesus after reading this it clearly states that the UNOFFICIAL statement was removed. I wonder why someone would remove inaccurate information. hrm thinking face.

Start reading the links you post instead of running with anything that your grimy liberal hands can grasp at.

Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:07 am

claeyt is worse than a catty high school girl talking **** about someone elses dress and shoes.

"ner ner ner oblama, a black guy, in the liberal stronghold of washington DC which is 70% black and 30% white liberal had a bigger inauguration turnout!"

"ner ner ner a bunch of ****** hollywood liberals and feminists nobody wanted around in the first place did not play their ****** music at trumps inauguration, clinton had beyonce and jay z man which most trump voters obviously hold in high esteem! so there!"

"omg omg look at his wife! he must be such a ***** since she does not feel the need to put a permanent fake plastic smile on like the practiced liars such as muchelle and hillary!"

"stupid people knocking over newspaper machines!!!"

"liberals from 800 random groups walking around whining with no clear message or purpose!"

"he said a word that a batman villain in a movie said!!!!!"

"omg he looks like hitler, his speech sounds like hitler....... he IS HITLER!!!!!!!!!!"

"russians!!!!"

"piss fetishes!!!!!"

lions and tigers and bears oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill