President Trump's Inauguration

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: President Trump's Inauguration

Postby Dallane » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:27 pm

Welp this is the 2nd time I've seen someone defend radical terrorist. Welcome to the clay club kid.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Syndarn » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:57 pm

Dallane wrote:Welp this is the 2nd time I've seen someone defend radical terrorist. Welcome to the clay club kid.

Well the radical terrorist is still a human being, who feels emotions just like you and me. Just like you and me that person wants to be loved and respected, they want to be seen and heard.
They can be someones son, daughter or dad or mom.. grandparent etc. Someones best friend, someones co-worker. They might like beer just like you do or fast cars or pickup trucks. They will stand up for their friends just like you stand up for yours. They will love and care for their family.

We are all humans, even if we sometimes act in a very inhumane way because we are hurt and act out in desperation, so our pain can be seen or heard.

It's easy to demonize (those terrorists). And treating them like things rather than something sentient. There is always a good reason why they ended up believing and doing what they do.

So if you show them compassion, they might show compassion to you. If you respect them, they might start respecting you. But if you hate them, they will surely continue to hate you.
Darkness is unknowing, Light is knowing. Shed light to the Darkness to transform it into knowing. Thus it becomes Light.
Darkness is the absence of thought.
Syndarn

Postby matan002 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:35 pm

Syndarn wrote:
Dallane wrote:Welp this is the 2nd time I've seen someone defend radical terrorist. Welcome to the clay club kid.

Well the radical terrorist is still a human being, who feels emotions just like you and me. Just like you and me that person wants to be loved and respected, they want to be seen and heard.
They can be someones son, daughter or dad or mom.. grandparent etc. Someones best friend, someones co-worker. They might like beer just like you do or fast cars or pickup trucks. They will stand up for their friends just like you stand up for yours. They will love and care for their family.

We are all humans, even if we sometimes act in a very inhumane way because we are hurt and act out in desperation, so our pain can be seen or heard.

It's easy to demonize (those terrorists). And treating them like things rather than something sentient. There is always a good reason why they ended up believing and doing what they do.

So if you show them compassion, they might show compassion to you. If you respect them, they might start respecting you. But if you hate them, they will surely continue to hate you.

And if you kill them they wont kill Anyone else ¦]
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby AngelOfSilence » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:45 pm

shut up mario
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:26 pm

Syndarn wrote:I don't like that he wants to build up the US military.(he speaks about the depletion of the US military)
Because: A military sole role is to defeat, oppress, kill and murder. It is a "lawful" justified murder. Anything with a military is not in alignment with peace on earth.

I DO like that he wants to build up the military because you missed the main role of the Military of any nation, and that is to protect. It's fine to say you want love and peace and harmony and it's certainly an excellent goal to strive for, but the hard reality is that there are and maybe always will be people who use their power to conquer and oppress, and every country in this world needs to find a way to protect themselves from that. Part of that is having a strong military or a friend with a strong military. the US needs to have that strong military partly because we can afford it and partly because, in some cases, we're that friend and we have a responsibility now.

he suddenly bashes on radical Islam and wants to eradicate it from the earth(which is not uniting, it is separating)
and then he talks about solidarity.
Because: Now before you understand me wrong, i am not not in favor of radical Islam by any means. This same separation thinking also applies to a lot of other much less radical or and mundane things and issues.

I am basically saying that there is hate and fear in wanting to eradicate something. And hate only breeds more hate. So what i would like to see him do is wanting to understand and respect the radical Islamists as individuals.

Except eliminating radical Islam does not necessarily mean killing them. Radical Islam is a philosophy, a hateful, close-minded philosophy that is better off gone. It might be true that there is hate and fear in wanting to eradicated something, but it's not true that hate must breed more hate. There's nothing wrong with wanting to eliminate bad things from the world. Would you say that wanting to eliminate all pollution or banish slavery forever, or find a cure for cancer are bad things just because they involve destroying something? I think not.

You think understanding why they do the things they do and finding some way to change or otherwise remove that philosophy that doesn't involve just killing them all is a good idea. You're absolutely right, but the situation is not at all black and white and it's not likely a simple cease of hostilities will end radical Islam and it might not even localize it to the Middle East.

I really don't think those sections of his speech were meant to indicate that America is going to be put on a path of hatred and destruction. You ask where the love was in his speech, well I'm not sure you can convey something like that very well in a speech, we'll have to watch his actions.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Dallane » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:49 pm

Syndarn wrote:

You don't need a wall of text to announce that you support terrorist.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:52 pm

i try not to even waste my time with retards like this anymore they are hopelessly brainwashed and always will be, you go ahead and have a compassionate talk with some islamic terrorists ******* be sure to sing kumbaya into the video camera as they set the cage you are in on fire.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:43 pm

has anyone else watched the inauguration nd noticed how Salty Clinton looks all the time?

Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:05 pm

Heffernan wrote:has anyone else watched the inauguration nd noticed how Salty Clinton looks all the time?

You should see her catching Bill checking out Trumps wife or daughter I can't remember which it was. He def got beat again later by her.

Dallane

Previous

Return to City upon a Hill