Mexico School Shooting

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Mexico School Shooting

Postby Judaism » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:14 am

So he only shot two people and probaly has failed in killing them, sounds pretty bad to me.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby AngelOfSilence » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:37 pm

Judaism wrote:So he only shot two people and probaly has failed in killing them, sounds pretty bad to me.

ytea you would perform better kzerg !
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:36 pm

must of been the only mexican in mexico that eric holder did not give a gun to in an effort to frame american gun owners via the fast and furious ****.
Darwoth

Postby Irving » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:59 am

I hadnt seen this post.
Mexican rules for owning guns is complete BS. The proccess you have to do is made so bad that its almost impossible to have a gun here. This is a reason why I think Americans cry too much when it comes to the rights of owning guns. I heard this thing once and it has stuck on my head "If you take away the right of owning gus only the criminals will own them" This is completely correct and Mexico is the perfect example. People that try to live the "correct" way get bullied around by the ass holes with guns.
IM BACK!
Irving

Postby AngelOfSilence » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:58 pm

Irving wrote:I hadnt seen this post.
Mexican rules for owning guns is complete BS. The proccess you have to do is made so bad that its almost impossible to have a gun here. This is a reason why I think Americans cry too much when it comes to the rights of owning guns. I heard this thing once and it has stuck on my head "If you take away the right of owning gus only the criminals will own them" This is completely correct and Mexico is the perfect example. People that try to live the "correct" way get bullied around by the ass holes with guns.

you shooot up tribe
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby shizuka » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:35 pm

its so violent the video poor kids =/

not totally off topic can i ask smth to you Paradoxyc, not directly related tho?

i was watching this one video from yerstday https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM2QFqD3Y2c&t=220s and so afetr it there were youtube video suggestions, like u know other titltes more or less (or not so much) related that u can click on. So i clicked on random gun videos on youtube and found this

https://youtu.be/g_mP2un6HNU?t=1m14s

at first i found the video rather funny but then it kinda got me thnking.

1:50 can that man assuming hes from us can shoot at the stealer? like is it legal to shoot a guy wihtout weapon and be called 'defense'? i mean in the video hes chasing the guy (maybe just to scare him or get his face idk)? i saw several videos were ppl get stolen by a robber and a random guy in the street shoots the agressor, what if hypothetically there are no vitness, like no one saw, how do u proove anything as defense if u shoot the guy? like say he tries to steal from u or show up wioth a knife, are u allowed to shoot at him in some places for defense?

2;20 whats a power nap in that case? when i watch i see the guy bumping into the stuff and be down for long, i dont get what happened to him?

2:50 is this 'mma' girls video fake? i googled mma and its like fighting women that does fighting sport and got muscles etc. what i dont get is when i see women that come from countries such as US, the videos in which they (any women) fight back men, arent they afraid to get shot or die to save their handbag? i mean there are so many gun holders what if the guy shoots at them back? why dont they feel danger? even if u dont see one cant the guy just take it out? (i live in fra so i dont have xp/knowledge in that)

i have ran off men twice in my life,been beaten by men twice in my life, and got stolen my jewlry+handbags several times, in total i think i musta lost about roughly 20 000€ of jewelry bcas of diamonds etc, and yet i never dared fighting back. i just dont get it when someone comes at u how can u feel strenght instead of freaking out on that one moment as u werent expecting anything u gotta be so quick?
>from my xp,people see u are in trouble and they dont do ****, they see it and pretend they didnt see nth and walk away (that include men who coulda helped me and did nothing)
>it happens so quick and unexpected u dont have time to think how can u have extra fast reflexes and be so fearless towards the instant danger that u cant clearly evaluate
>why the women in countries with gun holders such as US dont feel scared from being shot and choose to fight back so fearless, or do guys who attack those women wouldnt use guns on them or its bcas of no apparent guns ? do u see it if a man wears a gun on him (like in warm seasons)?
>how do u get a mentality where u'd rather save materials/money over the risk of being injured or worse?
>im about 121lb atm for 5'6, could i seriously kick down a man like she did in this vid if i praticed a combat sport but wouldnt go for any showing manly arm muslces? i always assumed that mostly its to feel more confident, to fear less , but that in reality u rlly need to be super good to do this type of stuff. the women i hear going to this type of sport club are the ones that wna defend themselves coz they say they had some bad xp. but if the guy is like twice ur height or weight i mean, in france i know he wont have a gun but still he could have a hidden knife or just be so big and become violent with me or break my nose or smth, could i really fight him off with combat xp? i dont know anything about combat irl (i practise yoga only). its like, i dont remmeber i thnink its Krav maga, where basically they teach u how to unarmed a guy who holds u at gunpoint or smth , what do u think about the reality of such things occuring etc in practise?

or do those videos seem fake?

if u dont feel like answering Paradox i totally understand np, its just seeing ur thread and then clicking on videos i just wondered about this thats all^^
uve always striked me as a rather frriendly perrson, and i dont thnik u'd laugh at someone asking questions, (even if sometimes put in a wrong way,) plus u have a different perspectvie on guns, violence, assault in general etc and ur american so its even more diffrerent. i'd really like to hear you out, ur opinions =]
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Postby AngelOfSilence » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:27 pm

shizuka wrote:its so violent the video poor kids =/

not totally off topic can i ask smth to you Paradoxyc, not directly related tho?

i was watching this one video from yerstday https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM2QFqD3Y2c&t=220s and so afetr it there were youtube video suggestions, like u know other titltes more or less (or not so much) related that u can click on. So i clicked on random gun videos on youtube and found this

1:50 can that man assuming hes from us can shoot at the stealer? like is it legal to shoot a guy wihtout weapon and be called 'defense'? i mean in the video hes chasing the guy (maybe just to scare him or get his face idk)? i saw several videos were ppl get stolen by a robber and a random guy in the street shoots the agressor, what if hypothetically there are no vitness, like no one saw, how do u proove anything as defense if u shoot the guy? like say he tries to steal from u or show up wioth a knife, are u allowed to shoot at him in some places for defense?

2;20 whats a power nap in that case? when i watch i see the guy bumping into the stuff and be down for long, i dont get what happened to him?

2:50 is this 'mma' girls video fake? i googled mma and its like fighting women that does fighting sport and got muscles etc. what i dont get is when i see women that come from countries such as US, the videos in which they (any women) fight back men, arent they afraid to get shot or die to save their handbag? i mean there are so many gun holders what if the guy shoots at them back? why dont they feel danger? even if u dont see one cant the guy just take it out? (i live in fra so i dont have xp/knowledge in that)

i have ran off men twice in my life,been beaten by men twice in my life, and got stolen my jewlry+handbags several times, in total i think i musta lost about roughly 20 000€ of jewelry bcas of diamonds etc, and yet i never dared fighting back. i just dont get it when someone comes at u how can u feel strenght instead of freaking out on that one moment as u werent expecting anything u gotta be so quick?
>from my xp,people see u are in trouble and they dont do ****, they see it and pretend they didnt see nth and walk away (that include men who coulda helped me and did nothing)
>it happens so quick and unexpected u dont have time to think how can u have extra fast reflexes and be so fearless towards the instant danger that u cant clearly evaluate
>why the women in countries with gun holders such as US dont feel scared from being shot and choose to fight back so fearless, or do guys who attack those women wouldnt use guns on them or its bcas of no apparent guns ? do u see it if a man wears a gun on him (like in warm seasons)?
>how do u get a mentality where u'd rather save materials/money over the risk of being injured or worse?
>im about 121lb atm for 5'6, could i seriously kick down a man like she did in this vid if i praticed a combat sport but wouldnt go for any showing manly arm muslces? i always assumed that mostly its to feel more confident, to fear less , but that in reality u rlly need to be super good to do this type of stuff. the women i hear going to this type of sport club are the ones that wna defend themselves coz they say they had some bad xp. but if the guy is like twice ur height or weight i mean, in france i know he wont have a gun but still he could have a hidden knife or just be so big and become violent with me or break my nose or smth, could i really fight him off with combat xp? i dont know anything about combat irl (i practise yoga only). its like, i dont remmeber i thnink its Krav maga, where basically they teach u how to unarmed a guy who holds u at gunpoint or smth , what do u think about the reality of such things occuring etc in practise?

if u dont feel like answering Paradox i totally understand np, its just seeing ur thread and then clicking on videos i just wondered about this thats all^^
uve always striked me as a rather frriendly perrson, and i dont thnik u'd laugh at someone asking questions, (even if sometimes put in a wrong way,) plus u have a different perspectvie on guns, violence, assault in general etc and ur american so its even more diffrerent. i'd really like to hear you out, ur opinions =]

id shoot up u
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
AngelOfSilence

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:41 pm

1:50, I think he was just chasing him off. As I understand it, in the US you can shoot someone on your property so long as they are threatening you, armed or not. If they are running away it is no longer so easy so say it was self defense and you might get charged with something like manslaughter. Cops are only allowed to shoot a fleeing suspect if that person is still an imminent danger to other people.

2:20, the idiot knocked himself out.

2:50, looked real to me. I guess in the moment a lot of people will react with anger before fear when someone tries to take their things, and not really think things through. She ran away when she saw the guy had help.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Paradoxyc » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:57 pm

I'll do my best to answer your questions but just take my answers with a grain of salt

For the first part, I am not really able to give an answer on that - I honestly would say it depends on your lawyer :lol:
See the Zimmerman v Florida case and I will leave you to form your own opinion on this issue.

The part at 2:20 was most likely the person being knocked out or overwhelmed and fainting, lol.

At 2:50, I cannot comment on whether it is fake or real, but it looks as if it could have happened so I will say it is real unless someone can post a source proving otherwise - However, I would like to say that IMHO, no amount of money (especially the cost of some jewelry) is worth risking your life over. Fighting in self defense is fine, but if someone wants to take something forcefully from you, and you have no weapon, and that person may have a weapon, I think it's in your best interest to give the person what they want and notify authorities
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby cyko » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:36 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:So, I guess this mostly implys that stricter gun laws don't prevent things like this?

No law can completely prevent things like that. If laws could prevent crimes, there would be no crimes.
But Nikixos says, this would be the first school shooting ever in their country. Compared with the numbers of school shootings in the USA
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_s ... ted_States
, this could be a hint that stricter gun control could hinder school shootings.

To me it seems to be clear, that making guns easily accessable for kids, results in more kids shooting other kids.

So sorry Irving, but i think you are wrong. Maybe that too much bad guys in Mexico have to much guns, but the answer is not to allow even more guns.
Kocham Kuku \m/
cyko

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill