Buying gf

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Buying gf

Postby nadde991 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:41 pm

How much does a gf cost?
matan002 wrote:i'm on the most updated and highest technologically advanced mac, completely superior to the grub you call windows ¦]
nadde991

Re: Buying gf

Postby Champie » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:07 pm

Girlfriends are like boats. Even if you manage to acquire the scratch to "get into" a decent model, it won't be long before you can't afford the maintenance. You realize that the occasional pleasure cruise isn't worth the time, money, or effort even if you could afford it.

It makes me think of Darwoth - a man alone and far off in fields of Popham among the (com)pliant herds of sheep that he carefully developed and conditioned to satisfy all of his personal needs. That guy knows his ****!

Good Luck, and stay erect my friend!
Champie

Postby nadde991 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:06 am

Champie wrote:Girlfriends are like boats. Even if you manage to acquire the scratch to "get into" a decent model, it won't be long before you can't afford the maintenance. You realize that the occasional pleasure cruise isn't worth the time, money, or effort even if you could afford it.

It makes me think of Darwoth - a man alone and far off in fields of Popham among the (com)pliant herds of sheep that he carefully developed and conditioned to satisfy all of his personal needs. That guy knows his ****!

Ain't got no time to read all that boi
matan002 wrote:i'm on the most updated and highest technologically advanced mac, completely superior to the grub you call windows ¦]
nadde991

Postby matan002 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:06 am

Champie wrote:Girlfriends are like boats. Even if you manage to acquire the scratch to "get into" a decent model, it won't be long before you can't afford the maintenance. You realize that the occasional pleasure cruise isn't worth the time, money, or effort even if you could afford it.

what did i just read
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby Judaism » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:35 am

I've heard theres a religion who gives you plenty of women in the after-life if only you do some heroic deeds.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Paradoxyc » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:11 am

Judaism wrote:I've heard theres a religion who gives you plenty of women in the after-life if only you do some heroic deeds.

:lol:
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:53 am

Darwoth

Postby nadde991 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:16 pm

Darwoth wrote:Image

It's a reference to runescape xD
nadde991

Return to City upon a Hill