The Trump / Russia Controversy

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Our new President is a piss soaked Russian double agent

Postby Darwoth » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:43 am

watching liberals try to hold onto the "trump is a russian puppet!" retardation now while simultaneously looking for an angle to attack him for hitting air bases in syria, which is what they would have demanded he do if he had done nothing and just talked tough like obama :lol: :lol: :lol:

i was waiting for the minor crisis "test" incident that happens within a few months of every new president to see how trump would respond, personally i really do not care if government terrorists are gassing non government terrorists in syria and would not get involved at all.

however i am quite pleased to see trump starting his presidency with a loud and clear "dont ***** around" message instead of going on a world travel tour apologizing for every perceived ill, kissing everybodies ass and being a general humiliation like our previous "leader"
Darwoth

Postby Claeyt » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:45 am

Darwoth wrote:watching liberals try to hold onto the "trump is a russian puppet!" retardation now while simultaneously looking for an angle to attack him for hitting air bases in syria, which is what they would have demanded he do if he had done nothing and just talked tough like obama :lol: :lol: :lol:

i was waiting for the minor crisis "test" incident that happens within a few months of every new president to see how trump would respond, personally i really do not care if government terrorists are gassing non government terrorists in syria and would not get involved at all.

however i am quite pleased to see trump starting his presidency with a loud and clear "dont ***** around" message instead of going on a world travel tour apologizing for every perceived ill, kissing everybodies ass and being a general humiliation like our previous "leader"

It's actually an easy explanation if you want it.

ABC is reporting that eye witnesses are saying that there were very few Syrian military aircraft there, that the military appeared to move some and also moved heavy equipment about 2 hours before the strike.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/eye ... d=46641107

So I suppose it's possible that Trump was given a few options, contacted the Russians secretly somehow about which option he was going to pick and then picked it after the Russians warned the Syrians who moved some of what they wanted to save. It's also possible that this is all an elaborate plan to make it look like Trump wasn't in the Russians pocket by bombing a virtually empty base.

Or...

More likely. The DoD offered Trump and Jared a few options and they told the State department to officially warn the Russians to take any personnel away from there so as not to escalate anything. They'd probably give them a few hours and then strike. There were Iranians based there in a hotel apparently but the hotel wasn't hit. The Russians then warned the Syrians, the Syrians moved what they could in an hour or 2 and the U.S. struck. This is probably what happened as WH sources are saying they did warn the Russians officially to leave the site.

The Chemical attack actually makes Putin look really bad as he guaranteed that the Syrians would give up all their Chemical weapons. Assad just made him look bad so I'm sure Putin isn't happy about that. This is only an attack on Assad and nothing else. They destroyed a few depots and a few runways from the Airbase they launched the attack from. The Russians tell Assad to get in line and next week the war goes on.

I've been calling for safe zones in the North and a no fly zone since the last chemical attack on other forums for years now. I wish Obama had done that. We'll see if Trump follows up on this or just sits there and does nothing.
Claeyt

Postby Chrumps » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:23 am

Claeyt wrote:I don't know man :roll: check out their website or email them.
https://www.clintonfoundation.org/

Here we go, you repeat what you can easily find on main news sites or in wikipedia but you fail when I ask you to provide data to support your claims.
Darwoth wrote:i am quite pleased to see trump starting his presidency with a loud and clear "dont ***** around" message

I actually take it as "I will jump at any fake news the neocons please to feed me with" message. Unless Clayet is surprisingly right of course.
Claeyt wrote:[It's all drama, smoke and mirrors] and next week the war goes on

I hope you are right this time. I would not like to see the further escalation.
And if you are right that would be a really smart move on Trump's side.
Chrumps

Postby Claeyt » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:35 am

Chrumps wrote:
Claeyt wrote:I don't know man :roll: check out their website or email them.
https://www.clintonfoundation.org/

Here we go, you repeat what you can easily find on main news sites or in wikipedia but you fail when I ask you to provide data to support your claims.

You're confusing my dismissal of your question with wanting to search for an answer to your question. I don't want to argue with you about the Clinton Foundation. Here in America this is a settled subject that it was much lying about nothing. Trump's foundation is being sued and is under investigation by the AG of New York. Clinton's is not, even though it could be by the Republicans at several levels. This is proof enough that they don't believe their own lies about the foundation so the argument is done.

Let's move on.
Claeyt

Postby Forungi » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:40 am

Clinton is protected by the corporate state, ofcourse there was "nothing" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Forungi

Postby AcidSpiral » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:07 pm

Claeyt he didn't "secretly" contact the Russians beforehand. If you read your own articles you would be enlightened enough to know it is public knowledge that the defence council forewarned the Russians because they had military personnel there.

For once can you start posting about facts and not ignorant assumptions you make based on a bold headline without even reading?

Or are you just salty as hell that most of the anti-Trump sentiment you depended on supported his actions and praised him?
AcidSpiral
Customer

Postby Claeyt » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:33 pm

AcidSpiral wrote:Claeyt he didn't "secretly" contact the Russians beforehand. If you read your own articles you would be enlightened enough to know it is public knowledge that the defence council forewarned the Russians because they had military personnel there.

For once can you start posting about facts and not ignorant assumptions you make based on a bold headline without even reading?

Or are you just salty as hell that most of the anti-Trump sentiment you depended on supported his actions and praised him?

No, I'm talking about days, not hours. The chemical attack happened on Tuesday. It's possible (not very) that Trump could have warned them a day before. The conflict agreement calls for a warning of a few hours and for a dividing line of activity. They probably gave them the warning.

Like I said, I think it's more likely that President Jared stepped in and did this probably and the Russian gave the Syrians a few hours warning they were about to be hit based on the conflict agreement warning. Who knows maybe Trump is acting alone to distance himself from Russian without telling the Russians about it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

No Russian planes or military members were hit. Apparently 4 Syrian Mig-23's, a warehouse and 10 other planes were hit. There's no information yet on what the other planes were or if they were operational.
Claeyt

Postby Dallane » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:41 pm

Darwoth wrote:however i am quite pleased to see trump starting his presidency with a loud and clear "dont ***** around" message instead of going on a world travel tour apologizing for every perceived ill, kissing everybodies ass and being a general humiliation like our previous "leader"

"if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if "

I was fairly impressed to watch 60 missiles get launched in under a min lol. I think it's hilarious that the libtards were going insane wanting to retaliate and go back into a ***** war in the desert then get ass mad when trump does something while not killing anyone.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:08 pm

Dallane wrote:
Darwoth wrote:however i am quite pleased to see trump starting his presidency with a loud and clear "dont ***** around" message instead of going on a world travel tour apologizing for every perceived ill, kissing everybodies ass and being a general humiliation like our previous "leader"

"if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if "

I was fairly impressed to watch 60 missiles get launched in under a min lol. I think it's hilarious that the libtards were going insane wanting to retaliate and go back into a ***** war in the desert then get ass mad when trump does something while not killing anyone.

He killed 7 Syria soldiers. There are also reports of killing civilians (some kids as well) but i think thats horse crap.
More interesting is the fact that out of 59 missiles that were launched only 23 hit the target. What happened with the rest? Well, Russia has a new anti missile launcher called 'С-300ПМУ-2 Фаворит' which they gave/sold to Syria and Iran. The anti missile launcher has maximum capacity of 36 targets as its stated in its specifications.
The whole hoax about Asad using gas to kill people when he is wining a war is pretty much only excuse for America to get more involved. The whole charade has been debunked and the atack came from 'freedom fighters' against Asad which were suplied from Saudi Arabia. Well, i say atack, it was more of an accident as ive read (misshandling the containers).
Its another futile war lead by America and i honestly think its a waste of manpower and money.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Chrumps » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:12 pm

Claeyt wrote:Trump's foundation is being sued and is under investigation by the AG of New York. Clinton's is not, even though it could be by the Republicans at several levels. This is proof enough that they don't believe their own lies about the foundation so the argument is done.

Dude, I was not talking about any investigation but about money flow. Meh.
Chrumps

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill