The Trump / Russia Controversy

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: The Trump / Russia Controversy

Postby Lazun123 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:32 pm

So ***** stupid, is that the go to now?
"Oh they didn't lie, they just made a mistake." Even if it were the truth it dosnt make it better. If you are reporting news w/o having the proper information it's due to it fitting the narrative they are trying to push. Which makes them wildly irresponsible, and I argue deceitful which is thus fake news. This ***** of "they made mistakes" is minimizing the truly damaging effects of a dishonest news reporting. This propaganda the left and right is pushing is poison to the country don't defend it.
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Dallane » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:44 pm

Lol yoohoo goes away after being called clay. Comes back after a certain someone isn't here.

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby yoohoo » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:11 pm

Lazun123 wrote:So ***** stupid, is that the go to now?
"Oh they didn't lie, they just made a mistake." Even if it were the truth it dosnt make it better. If you are reporting news w/o having the proper information it's due to it fitting the narrative they are trying to push. Which makes them wildly irresponsible, and I argue deceitful which is thus fake news. This ***** of "they made mistakes" is minimizing the truly damaging effects of a dishonest news reporting. This propaganda the left and right is pushing is poison to the country don't defend it.

My point is this: There is no such thing as 100% perfect reporting just as there is no such thing as 100% perfect bus driving or 100% line cooking. People mess up at their jobs. All the time. If that makes it into a big conspiracy wherein the bus driver is trying to kill you, the prep cook is purposely giving you e coli, and the only honest man in the world is Alex Jones, well, good luck with that.
yoohoo

Postby yoohoo » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:13 pm

Dallane wrote:Lol yoohoo goes away after being called clay. Comes back after a certain someone isn't here.

Our writing styles are not terribly similar but, yeah, it looks like we are the only non Trump enthusiasts on here, so I get it...
yoohoo

Postby saltmummy » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:13 pm

Lazun123 wrote:This ***** of "they made mistakes" is minimizing the truly damaging effects of a dishonest news reporting.

That's the point though isn't it? "Lets just say we made a mistake. We can salvage a tiny bit of legitimacy if people think we are just incompetent and not corrupt!"
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Dallane » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:22 pm

yoohoo wrote:

My point is this: There is no such thing as 100% perfect reporting just as there is no such thing as 100% perfect bus driving or 100% line cooking. People mess up at their jobs. All the time. If that makes it into a big conspiracy wherein the bus driver is trying to kill you, the prep cook is purposely giving you e coli, and the only honest man in the world is Alex Jones, well, good luck with that.

There is a huge difference when a person on television who Americans are "suppose" to trust with actual factual reporting is literally making up and spinning a narrative to benefit their political agenda. There is such a thing as 100% perfect reporting. When you research the facts and don't have a Bias. If you make a mistake and report fake news then you should publicly inform people of the real facts or new information that has changed. Instead you get more spin, more *****, more left wing conspiracy theory, more narrative to destroy the country.

You comparing a bus drive or cook to a organization that reaches millions of people in the US and billions around the world. You know what you said is straight retarded right?

We no longer have reporters we have activist trying to sell more clicks. They try to control the information and it has been failing recently. They live we sleep but more people are waking up every day.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Lazun123 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:06 am

yoohoo wrote:

Uhm no. If the driver is holding up his cell phone in front of his face while he runs over people, then claims it was an accident due to him being on a his phone is still wrong. His intent was to run over people, he used the phone as an excuse of cover up the intent and even the excuse reeks of irresponsible behavior that would not exempt him. An accident dose not have intent. These corrupt propagandists are intending to push a wrongful narrative, as shown by repeated lies, miss information and reporting unverified facts and claiming they are facts.

The best way to prove intent is by the outcome and the repeat of such action. This isn't surprising to most about our media due to lying and providing false or UN-verified information to push a narrative. We just got MORE proof of it. So again the intent of the propagandist news is apparent. So stop defending them! They are literally destroying American confidence in a free press and dividing our country. Instead of picking a bandwagon to jump on you should be holding them accountable for destroying American confidence in Free press and presidency.
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby yoohoo » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:39 am

Dallane wrote:
yoohoo wrote:

There is a huge difference when a person on television who Americans are "suppose" to trust with actual factual reporting is literally making up and spinning a narrative to benefit their political agenda. There is such a thing as 100% perfect reporting. When you research the facts and don't have a Bias. If you make a mistake and report fake news then you should publicly inform people of the real facts or new information that has changed. Instead you get more spin, more *****, more left wing conspiracy theory, more narrative to destroy the country.

You comparing a bus drive or cook to a organization that reaches millions of people in the US and billions around the world. You know what you said is straight retarded right?

We no longer have reporters we have activist trying to sell more clicks. They try to control the information and it has been failing recently. They live we sleep but more people are waking up every day.

Do you believe that Trump won the entire East Coast in the election? He claimed he did today at his press conference in practically the same breath that he accused Comey of perjury and couldn't figure out the difference between testifying under oath and asking for loyalty. I remember differently and every legit news source in the world has the same results that you can look up. Except Trump. When, as has already happened, a Washington Post reporter writes about him lying and points out that he lost NJ, NY, VA, CT, MA, RI, etc, is that "bias" or "fake news?" That's way too much kool aid for me. I'll take the results from the Failing New York Times over a Moldovskii teenager on Putin's payroll any day.
yoohoo

Postby Lazun123 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:21 am

"Its almost impossible for democrats to lose the electoral college, You have to run up the whole east coast, and you have to win everything as a republican, and thats what we did." That is word by word what he said. How did you get entire east coasts? "Everything" is insanely vague, i understood it as the purple states, which is what you need to do to win. Not the "entire east coast"

This is just an example of more bias from the media. Taking his weak orator skills and vague words and adding more hidden meaning to it. He won, 215 to 288. He had no ties to Russia. Get the ***** over it, dems had a horrible flawed candidate who did commit perjury, who did leak classified information, who corrupted Loretta Lynch, who did presure the FBI, who received debate question ahead of time and rigged the DNC primary<<------ there IS PROOF of this. So again why are you riding their ***** so hard chugging down the kool-aid? Why are you defending a horribly corrupt party and news agency?? Why are you supporting your own oppression?
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Dallane » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:33 pm

yoohoo wrote:a Washington Post reporter

Hrm I wonder who is part of the washing post....oh yea another hilary shill.

Lazun123 wrote:Why are you supporting your own oppression?

Because clay has been brainwashed in the liberal cult.

Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill