The Trump / Russia Controversy

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: National Anthem at the White House during Easter Event

Postby MaxPlanck » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:00 pm

Either hes complaining that trump didn't raise his hand at the same time or hes complaining that the song was playing during easter ****, either way who cares.
User avatar
MaxPlanck
Customer
 
Posts: 730
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Re: National Anthem at the White House during Easter Event

Postby Kandarim » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:29 pm

i think he's complaining that Melania has to remind trump to put his hand above his heart.
Who cares. There are many people over here that do not do it ever, while others do.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
Fiduciani wrote:You can trust us. We're the good guys.
User avatar
Kandarim
Customer
 
Posts: 5190
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:18 pm

Re: Our new President is a piss soaked Russian double agent

Postby Heffernan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:53 pm

just for Claeyt

how do u go about this

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/01/18/o ... ng-legacy/

In his second term, they have dropped four times that number, bringing the total for Obama’s presidency to over 100,000 bombs and missiles striking seven countries,


he dropped 100.000 bombs killing millions of innocient civilians around the world

= people worship him

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... amic-state

36 Isis militants killed in US 'mother of all bombs' attack, Afghan ministry says

“No civilian has been hurt and only the base, which Daesh used to launch attacks in other parts of the province, was destroyed.”


killed 36 isis members and 0 Civilians

= people hate him


wtf is wrong with you isis loving liberals...
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 7646
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: Our new President is a piss soaked Russian double agent

Postby Claeyt » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:36 am

The FBI used the Carter Page section of the Trump/Russian Dossier as evidence in the FISA Warrant application through the FISA court. This means they have confirmed at least a portion of this section of the dossier. They would not have used it as evidence unless they could prove that it was true.

http://www.businessinsider.com/carter-p ... ase-2017-4

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/19/us/p ... trump.html

http://www.salon.com/2017/04/19/trumps- ... rter-page/

Also:

Sources within the White House and Intelligence agencies are confirming that Nunes intentionally worked with the White House to create the fake Susan Rice storyline.

It's also being reported that the White House directed Intelligence Agencies and members of the NSC to find evidence to prove Trump's claim to be true. They may have also pulled NSC members off other projects to try and confirm Trump's tweet to be true and intentionally distract from the Russian scandal.

The Susan Rice fake scandal and the Nunes "evidence" have now been proven to be untrue according to both Republican and Democratic members of the House Intelligence Committee (HIC).

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/r ... tap-claims

https://www.salon.com/2017/04/19/devin- ... ce-report/
Claeyt
 
Posts: 5161
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: Our new President is a piss soaked Russian double agent

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:53 am

Claeyt wrote:The FBI used the Carter Page section of the Trump/Russian Dossier as evidence in the FISA Warrant application through the FISA court. This means they have confirmed at least a portion of this section of the dossier. They would not have used it as evidence unless they could prove that it was true.


You might expect that, but so far they can't say what or how much was corroborated. So far, there is no evidence that Page colluded with the Russians at any point and still nothing corroborated in that ridiculous dossier. They used that dossier alone as their 'evidence' to get their politically motivated warrant.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
User avatar
TotalyMeow
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3651
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: Our new President is a piss soaked Russian double agent

Postby Claeyt » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:56 am

TotalyMeow wrote:
Claeyt wrote:The FBI used the Carter Page section of the Trump/Russian Dossier as evidence in the FISA Warrant application through the FISA court. This means they have confirmed at least a portion of this section of the dossier. They would not have used it as evidence unless they could prove that it was true.


You might expect that, but so far they can't say what or how much was corroborated. So far, there is no evidence that Page colluded with the Russians at any point and still nothing corroborated in that ridiculous dossier. They used that dossier alone as their 'evidence' to get their politically motivated warrant.


So your argument is that Comey, a Repbulican, former deputy attorney general for Bush and former attorney in the justice department is directing the ongoing investigation to politically hurt Trump? :roll: :roll: :roll:

You're missing the point. Although we haven't SEEN the evidence, the dossier's use (or part of the dossier's use) as evidence in the FISA court means that the FBI HAS evidence that at least part of it is true. If they didn't have evidence showing it to be true then it would be illegal for them to use as evidence in court. Clearly the FBI showed the evidence that proves part of the dossier to be true to the FISA court, thus making the dossier available as evidence.

The FBI would not use uncorroborated evidence to get a FISA warrant. That would be illegal and make the application for the warrant illegal. They would have had to show the judges the dossier (or part of the dossier) was true. They probably did this by showing the judges foreign intelligence intercepts of Page that had been passed on to them. We already know from reported sources in foreign intelligence that MI-6, the Polish and the Estonians all have intelligence on Page from those meetings and passed it on to the CIA so that's probably where they got it from.

Now comes the hard part of proving that what Page (and others) did was illegal.
Claeyt
 
Posts: 5161
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: Our new President is a piss soaked Russian double agent

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:29 am

Claeyt wrote:So your argument is that Comey, a Repbulican, former deputy attorney general for Bush and former attorney in the justice department is directing the ongoing investigation to politically hurt Trump? :roll: :roll: :roll:


Nope.

As for the rest of your post, you still don't get it, do you?

Edit: This article seems to fit the spirit of conspiracy theories in this thread:
https://spectator.org/confirmed-john-br ... eat-trump/
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
User avatar
TotalyMeow
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3651
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: Our new President is a piss soaked Russian double agent

Postby Claeyt » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:24 am

TotalyMeow wrote:
Claeyt wrote:So your argument is that Comey, a Repbulican, former deputy attorney general for Bush and former attorney in the justice department is directing the ongoing investigation to politically hurt Trump? :roll: :roll: :roll:


Nope.

As for the rest of your post, you still don't get it, do you?

Edit: This article seems to fit the spirit of conspiracy theories in this thread:
https://spectator.org/confirmed-john-br ... eat-trump/


So your defense is that the New York Times is pushing a conspiracy theory?
Claeyt
 
Posts: 5161
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: Our new President is a piss soaked Russian double agent

Postby Dallane » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:42 pm

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14403
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Our new President is a piss soaked Russian double agent

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:46 pm

Claeyt wrote:So your defense is that the New York Times is pushing a conspiracy theory?


For what reason do I need a defense? No, I just thought you'd find it interesting some of the other interpretations that can be made of the existing evidence.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
User avatar
TotalyMeow
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3651
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests