The Trump / Russia Controversy

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Our new President is a piss soaked Russian double agent

Postby Claeyt » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:49 pm

The FBI investigation is expanding again and adding 20 agents to a centralized Washington headquarters so Comey can see more of the details and respond to political problems quicker. It also adds agents to the investigation.

Previously it had been run out of the New York office, with agents in Washington, London and Europe working on it.

“It’s getting unwieldy,” said one person briefed on the plan. “It’s too big and it’s on the front page of the newspaper every day.”
Last edited by Claeyt on Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Claeyt

Postby AcidSpiral » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:13 pm

Claeyt wrote:The FBI investigation is expanding again and adding 20 agents to a centralized Washington headquarters so Comey can see more of the details and respond to political problems quicker. It also adds agents to the investigation.

Previously it had been run out of the New York office, with agents in Washington, London and Europe working on it.

“It’s getting unwieldy,” said one person briefed on the plan. “It’s too big and it’s on the front page of the newspaper every day.”

https://www.ft.com/content/40498d94-155 ... e067d5072c

Thankfully none of us can read the link you posted without paying for a subscription. :D
AcidSpiral
Customer

Postby Dallane » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:21 pm

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:24 am

Claeyt wrote:Well it looks like you watched that idiotic Fox and friends episode.

Nope, like I've said before, I don't watch the MSM news. I don't like Fox any more now than I did when I was a Democrat (which I was on college, then I grew up). No, this is something I've been saying for a few weeks now and is based on things the actual people involved have said. Things the media has been ignoring as much as they can.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Claeyt » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:37 am

TotalyMeow wrote:
Claeyt wrote:Well it looks like you watched that idiotic Fox and friends episode.

Nope, like I've said before, I don't watch the MSM news. I don't like Fox any more now than I did when I was a Democrat (which I was on college, then I grew up). No, this is something I've been saying for a few weeks now and is based on things the actual people involved have said. Things the media has been ignoring as much as they can.

Then you probably got it from farther up the human centipede of right wing nonsense "news".

Meanwhile here's a nice little round up of all the treason committed by Erik Prince, Flynn and Carter Page we learned about this week from actual news and not some bizarro land right wing *****.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2017/04/04 ... ns-dnt.cnn

Yesterday Erik Prince lied about being connected to the transition team after proof came about that he had visited Trump Tower 25 times during the transition and media and WH sources confirmed he helped with transition. He also lied about what CIA sources confirmed the meeting in the Seychelles was about after confirming it with UAE sources that he told multiple people he was there to represent Trump. AND Carter Page lied about what he gave the Russians back in 2013 today as he tried to minimize the "documents" that he passed on to convicted Russian agents according to FBI sources.

Drip...

Drip..

Drip.
Claeyt

Postby Chrumps » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:34 am

My Grandfather used to say that pigs squeal and fight when you pull them away from the food trough.
However, I have no idea why Clayet is transmitting those squeals to the whole world.
Chrumps

Postby Claeyt » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:46 am

Chrumps wrote:My Grandfather used to say that pigs squeal and fight when you pull them away from the food trough.
However, I have no idea why Clayet is transmitting those squeals to the whole world.

As I've said before, I'm like one of those ancient Christian Saints from Rome who traveled into the fetid wilderness to teach the helpless, foolish barbarians about aqueducts, plowed fields, philosophy, medicine, basic hygiene and all the other wonders of Rome.

You guys are my dirty idiot barbarians that I have to teach rational thought based on fact so you don't fall prey to lying con-artists like Trump and the Republican party again.
Claeyt

Postby Chrumps » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:10 am

Claeyt wrote:... rational thought ...

LMAO

Dude, read this article https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html (old news) and tell me your rational thoughts why Quatari gov would be giving money do Clinton Foundation.

What about this:
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/09/q ... 20594.html
and this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_d ... s_in_Yemen

I have no idea what is Norway paying for but they are not getting it anymore:
https://translate.google.com/translate? ... stiftelsen
http://www.hegnar.no/Nyheter/Politikk/2 ... stiftelsen

I am not even starting about the elephant in the room which is Syria.

Note: I picked Qatar rather than Saudi Arabia because it appeared in the first MSM link I found. The context would be the same, except Saudi Arabia is the top donor to Clinton Foundation.
more old news: https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/p ... .html?_r=0
Chrumps

Postby Claeyt » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:58 pm

Chrumps wrote:https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/hillary-clinton-presidential-campaign-charity.html?_r=0

The Clinton Foundation seems almost quaint now that we have hundreds of ethical questions about Trump's family profiting off his presidency. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This was such a non issue. From the Article:

"Some emails and other records described donors seeking and in some cases obtaining meetings with State Department officials. None showed Mrs. Clinton making decisions in favor of any contributors."

I'm always amazed at the blind idiocy of Trump supporters when they're fed Brietbart nonsense about this. I always ask them these questions.

1. Why hasn't the Republican Congress EVER investigated anything about the Clinton Foundation?

Because none of it was illegal. Congress used it to convince rubes like you it was important but knew they wouldn't find anything illegal about it.

2. How do you think the Clinton's PROFITED off the non-profit foundation?

They didn't. The Clinton foundation not unlike many other huge foundations like it is a massive source of good around the world. The Clinton's don't take a salary for it. Unlike the Trump foundation where Trump actually used it to pay off fines and took items the foundation bought. The Trump foundation is of course under investigation by the Attorney General of the State of New York and he has been forced to close it by the State.

3. Trump controls the Justice Department and the FBI, why hasn't he had them look into anything illegal with the Clinton Foundation?

BECAUSE HE LIED TO YOU OVER AND OVER WHILE YOU CHANTED "LOCK HER UP". HE CAN'T PROSECUTE HER BECAUSE SHE DID NOTHING ILLEGAL, THE FBI HAS SAID THIS, THE STATE DEPARTMENT HAS SAID THIS AND NOW TRUMP COULD SAY THIS BUT WON'T BECAUSE HE LIED OVER AND OVER. He lied to you about her having ever done anything illegal either with her foundation or with her State Department personal email server.

The truth is much simpler and has been hashed and re-hashed for 6 years now. Her foundation did much good in the world. Yes, it took money from countries and sketchy people. Yes it did it while she was Sec. of State and yes it's in a morally grey zone but it has been proven over and over again that she did not provide anything for donations to her charity.

As for her emails, the FBI, Congress and the State Dept have all now ruled that she did nothing illegal and only broke State Department personnel rules for handling of unclassified emails. Get over it. Trump lied to you and you still believe it. Wake up and smell the *****.
Claeyt

Postby Dallane » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:22 pm

Claeyt wrote:The truth is much simpler and has been hashed and re-hashed for 6 years now. Her foundation did much good in the world. Yes, it took money from countries and sketchy people. Yes it did it while she was Sec. of State and yes it's in a morally grey zone but it has been proven over and over again that she did not provide anything for donations to her charity.

luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul zealot till the end. Brainwashed as *****

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill