The Trump / Russia Controversy

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Our new President is a piss soaked Russian double agent

Postby Dallane » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:39 pm

http://www.drudgereport.com

DEMENTED MCCAIN TURNS DIRTY...
MEDIA AND CIA FALL FOR 'GOLDEN SHOWER' HOAX...
SPOOKS GET TROLLED!
SPY AGENCIES EXPOSED...
GREENWALD: 'Deep State' Sabotage...
EXACT REVENGE ON PRESIDENT-IN-WAITING...
SCHUMER WARNED...
Russia slams 'nonsense' claims about perverted hooker romp...
Pulp Fiction...

LUL **** is crumbling so hard XD. Cleaty is right this is Thunderdowm and the actual media just dropped like the hammer on that retard blaster.

Silver lining to 4chan's trolling. They exposed how the media exploits the "I believe anything because I hate trump" crowd
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby AngelOfSilence » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:34 pm

russian hackers hacked heff and made him die one more time ahahaha :D
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby MarpTarpton » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:38 pm

Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Dallane » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:08 am

lul

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Claeyt » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:05 am

...and deeper and deeper we go down the rabbit hole.

MI6 agent behind dossier was head of Russia desk in Moscow and more than one intelligence agency is confirming parts of it.

Michael Flynn, Trump's pic for the NSA, called the Russian embassy 5 times on the day Obama set more sanctions for the election hacking of the Clinton campaign and the DNC party headquarters. This violated the Logan act and is a felony.

Senate and Congress given top secret members only meeting after having to sign confidentiality agreement. Republican chair of Senate intelligence committee agrees to hearings and possible special prosecutor after meeting, after rejecting hearings for a week.

American spies 'told their Israeli counterparts NOT to share information with Trump because it could end up in Putin's hands'

All from legitimate news sources.

I'd like to ask the Trump fans out there what exactly is to much for you to keep supporting him? If he did have contact with Russian intelligence during the campaign, would that be too much? If he IS a FSB asset developed over years with business deals and compromising videos, would that be to much? At what point do you realize you've made a huge mistake supporting this person? When they impeach him? Is that when you'll stop supporting him?
Claeyt

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:54 am

trump could be vladamir putin himself and i would consider it an absolute blessing that hillary clinton is not there instead.

Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:36 pm

Hey look cleaty directly copied and pasted Reddit post without reading them.

Dallane

Postby AcidSpiral » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:49 pm

Claeyt wrote:...and deeper and deeper we go down the rabbit hole.

MI6 agent behind dossier was head of Russia desk in Moscow and more than one intelligence agency is confirming parts of it.

Michael Flynn, Trump's pic for the NSA, called the Russian embassy 5 times on the day Obama set more sanctions for the election hacking of the Clinton campaign and the DNC party headquarters. This violated the Logan act and is a felony.

Senate and Congress given top secret members only meeting after having to sign confidentiality agreement. Republican chair of Senate intelligence committee agrees to hearings and possible special prosecutor after meeting, after rejecting hearings for a week.

American spies 'told their Israeli counterparts NOT to share information with Trump because it could end up in Putin's hands'

All from legitimate news sources.

I'd like to ask the Trump fans out there what exactly is to much for you to keep supporting him? If he did have contact with Russian intelligence during the campaign, would that be too much? If he IS a FSB asset developed over years with business deals and compromising videos, would that be to much? At what point do you realize you've made a huge mistake supporting this person? When they impeach him? Is that when you'll stop supporting him?

Claeyt are you actually reading the crap you're linking before you link it? Your hyperlinks are extreme exaggerations of anything close to the articles you're linking to.

I really like the last one you posted about American spies. It basically reads "AMERICAN SPIES MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE TRASH TALKED TRUMP TO THE ISRAELI SPIES! WE DON'T KNOW BUT WE THOUGHT YOU SHOULD HEAR IT ANYWAY!"
AcidSpiral
Customer

Postby Lazun123 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:50 pm

No proof and hate driven conspiracy theory's. Corporate media, and the political establishment hates Trump. If there was any real evidence of trump in bed with Russia he would be in jail.

Clay this is a representative democracy. Your corporate puppet lost, get over it. Don't be a cancer to America. Instead, work together with republicans to make a better America.
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby AngelOfSilence » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:46 pm

clayet kill your self
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill