The Trump / Russia Controversy

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Our new President is a piss soaked Russian double agent

Postby Claeyt » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:55 am

Here's more on the death of the the key aide to Sechin who was killed in December. This is the aide/associate who was one of the sources of Chris Steele's dossier, specifically the part of the dossier about the ownership stake in Rosneft bribe and other business dealings between Trump's campaign aides and Russian Intelligence/oligarchs. It turns out he's an ex-KGB/FSB general and was the main go between Putin and Sechin.

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/eu ... 04816.html
Claeyt

Postby saltmummy » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:39 am

Oh look, another foreign newspaper article of questionable legitimacy aligned to the left. The independent employed a man named Johann Hari, he was stripped of a major award for inaccuracy and plagiarism. These charges he admitted to, and it is widely believed that his coworkers at the independent knew full well about it but didn't say anything to "save face." For the last decade (a little less than that), the independents legitimacy has been in question mostly due to this man Johann Hari and the independents willingness to hire him back on in his old job after he was outed for the aforementioned journalistic faux pas.

I'm not sure why he keeps trying, it would be simpler just to fade into forum obscurity and hope the newer people forget his terrible reputation as a knowledgeless liberal buffoon. Is this one of those cases where we keep someone around for the express purpose of having fun at their expense?
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Forungi » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:02 am

saltmummy wrote:I'm not sure why he keeps trying, it would be simpler just to fade into forum obscurity and hope the newer people forget his terrible reputation as a knowledgeless liberal buffoon. Is this one of those cases where we keep someone around for the express purpose of having fun at their expense?

Short answer is yes.
Forungi

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:55 pm

Darwoth

Postby Forungi » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:14 pm

Darwoth wrote:Image

A picture of Claeyt would surely prove this theory.
Forungi

Postby TotalyMeow » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:48 pm

That is a picture of Claeyt.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:56 pm

the resemblance to lenin in both appearance and thought has convinced me that reincarnation is real.
Darwoth

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:29 pm

Darwoth wrote:the resemblance to lenin in both appearance and thought has convinced me that reincarnation is real.

Hmm... Can't say that they look that much. He is missing a beard on the third picture and Lenin has his mouth closed. But i am not an expert on how many teeth Lenin had so i'll take your word for it.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Claeyt » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:55 pm

...and yet both Tmeow and Darwoth won't post RL pics of themselves. :roll:
Claeyt

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:02 pm

i was going to put up a few two years or so back, then various unhinged nerds around here started the stalker nonsense so i thought better of it.

ZoddAlmighty wrote:Hmm... Can't say that they look that much. He is missing a beard on the third picture and Lenin has his mouth closed. But i am not an expert on how many teeth Lenin had so i'll take your word for it.

:lol:
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill