Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting

Postby DarkNacht » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:57 pm

Ah its a issue with Florida, I assumed that since my state allowed you to carry guns in the baggage claim area, even though its fairly liberal and tends to like gun control, that all states did, I should have check if Florida was backasswards.
DarkNacht

Postby Dallane » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:59 pm

DarkNacht wrote:Ah its a issue with Florida, I assumed that since my state allowed you to carry guns in the baggage claim area, even though its fairly liberal and tends to like gun control, that all states did, I should have check if Florida was backasswards.

There are like 5 states that prohibit it. I'm really surprised that Florida of all places doesn't allow it.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:03 am

allah akbar claeyt, this guy is definitely not muslim at all and eats pork chops for breakfast lunch and dinner, when he got back from his tour in iraq and spent time on islamic websites it was just to get cultural enrichment on the area he had returned from.
Darwoth

Postby Claeyt » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:48 am

First off, this was in the baggage claim zone where no one is allowed to carry a gun because they just got off a plane. If they do have a gun it's in their bag, just like this guy had his when he took it out of the bag, loaded it and strode out shoooting.

Second, Airport rules on guns are pretty strict nationwide, based on state law as you of course have many, many security guards and police around with guns. The guy emptied his pistol and immediately gave himself up. There is zero way this would have been prevented by some wanna be cowboy gun nut strolling around open carrying as there would of course have been plenty of armed security guards strolling around carrying.

Third, If the Republican Congress had SIMPLY PASSED THE LAW REQUIRING NO SALES OF GUNS TO PEOPLE WITH MENTAL ILLNESS OR WHO ARE ON THE TERROR WATCH LIST THIS GUY WOULD NOT HAVE HAD A GUN. They voted it down after Sandy Hook and they voted it down after Orlando. Their immediate actions to keep guns available to people like this caused this massacre.
Claeyt

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:16 am

mental illness already prohibits completion of a 4473 moron, the debate is whether things like ptsd treatment (which is a standard often forced portion of returning from overseas even when they do not have it) should be included as a lifelong barrier to gun ownership, the liberals like yourself love this idea since it would disqualify millions of conservative americans from legally owning firearms. not that it would have mattered since shooting people at airports is illegal and he did it anyway.

i also grow tired of the no fly list drivel since it is an arbitrary list with no requirements to be added and no process to be removed overseen by a variety of desk jockey *****, the list is almost as meaningless as obamas nobel peace prize or the distinguished service medal he awarded himself recently. there have been thousands of people added to it for no reason of note whatsoever and would simply be used as another underhanded tool of the scumbag left to circumvent law and due process to try and deprive americans they have targetted of their rights, this is all the more evident by the numerous times your side has been called on their bluff with "ok cool, lets prohibit weapons for those on the list after we establish an actual set of standards for being put on the list" only to be balk at establishing said standards.

the overall american population is tired of the orwellian vision of america the liberals have been trying to cram down everyones throat for the last 20 years which is why we now have a replublican president, house, senate and overwhelming majority state control. you social justice warrior clownshoes will now take a back seat where nobody cares about your endless sensationalizing and mock hysteria for at least another 15 years, get used to it.
Darwoth

Postby Adelewhy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:53 am

Claeyt wrote:They voted it down after Sandy Hook and they voted it down after Orlando.

Because Dianne Feinstein is the one who's always proposing gun control rules and she's a crazy completely anti gun idiot who doesn't know which end of a gun to even hold as proved on video. She also was videoed saying something along the lines of one law is the start but she won't stop til all guns are out of the hands of Americans. Voting for any gun control she proposes is constitutional suicide.
Adelewhy

Postby Claeyt » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:47 am

Darwoth wrote:the overall american population is tired of the orwellian vision.

Orwellian vision? So the rest of the modern world is living in a nice safe mostly gun free "Orwellian vision" free of public massacres like this?

As for most of Americans wanting more guns out there, that is absolutely false. 85% of Americans wanted the no fly, no gun list. Most Americans do not want this.
Claeyt

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:04 am

the majority of the world absolutely lives in an orwellian nightmare, the united states is the last bastion of personal freedom in the world and has been for a very long time.

your utter nonsense about what americans think of guns is laughably false which is why antigun politicians have been kicked out of office everywhere across the country except for liberal strongholds and the reason liberals lie and pretend they are not against gun ownership each time they campaign thus not worth replying to further.
Darwoth

Postby saltmummy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:02 am

Darwoth wrote:the distinguished service medal he awarded himself recently.

I missed that, and thought you were making some kind of weird joke. Went to look it up just to make sure and, nope. Not joking. Man, awarding yourself a medal is just sad... I had to go look what the medal was even emblematic of.

wikipedia wrote:The Distinguished Service Medal (DSM) is a military award of the United States Army that is presented to any person who, while serving in any capacity with the United States military, has distinguished himself or herself by exceptionally meritorious service to the Government in a duty of great responsibility.

I don't think he even deserves this medal. Distinguishing yourself as a ****** leader is neither exceptional or meritorious.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Dallane » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:41 pm

Claeyt wrote:As for most of Americans wanting more guns out there, that is absolutely false. 85% of Americans wanted the no fly, no gun list. Most Americans do not want this.

Just like Hilary was going to win right? When you are going to learn to stop being a dumb ***** running your mouth?

None of the **** you have said is true.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill