Which Salem RAID mechanics do you prefer ?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Which Salem raid-mechanics do you prefer, if you had a choice ?

Salem anno 2012
14%
Salem pre-wipe (2014)
18%
Salem anno 2015 (pre-expeditions)
6%
Salem currently
62%

Total votes : 50

Re: Which Salem RAID mechanics do you prefer ?

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:17 pm

Binks wrote:
They never raided **** on Roanoke because they were constantly being destroyed by me :lol:

Judaism wrote:On Roanoke I actually raided a few times with Alloin and destroyed ''good'' bases back then, not hardcore either but I sure as hell do know those mechanics aswell. I also have raided multiple bases alone and here I also have bursted through plenty of bases to get to know the mechanics up untill the wipe.

You guys raided one base filled with noobs. You only raided it because I gave you permission to do it and it was because you basically were paying Alloin with some sort of beta key. So yeah, Alloin raided a base and you basically got to watch.

good to see your still around dude, and yeah i know :lol:

remember how mad they were that nobody cared about fighting them 6 hours before wipe when it didnt matter anymore after they had spent months with the biggest trove of legacy humus on the server building characters they never used because they would not leave their walls?

oh god just saw the edit, judaism was the one that bribed alloin with a rust key for permission to leave scents? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Binks » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:25 pm

Darwoth wrote:remember how mad they were that nobody cared about fighting them 6 hours before wipe when it didnt matter anymore after they had spent months with the biggest trove of legacy humus on the server building characters they never used because they would not leave their walls?

oh god just saw the edit, judaism was the one that bribed alloin with a rust key for permission to leave scents? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah, I wanted to just kill them. However I think not giving them one last death made it so much better lol.

And yeah it was for a rust key, and it was so I didn't show up and counter and kill him mid raid. Like I was planning to, but Wishy wanted the key so bad that I let it go.
Binks

Postby Procne » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:52 am

I think it's a bit too late for this kind of poll. Most of the people, who couldn't stand the current raiding system, had already left.
Procne

Postby Dallane » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:02 am

Procne wrote:I think it's a bit too late for this kind of poll. Most of the people, who couldn't stand the current raiding system, had already left.

I point I hope juda is trying to make is that there is a problem with raiding. The people who left gave this game life. HoB is so dead compared to the earlier years.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Procne » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:06 am

Dallane wrote:
Procne wrote:I think it's a bit too late for this kind of poll. Most of the people, who couldn't stand the current raiding system, had already left.

I point I hope juda is trying to make is that there is a problem with raiding. The people who left gave this game life. HoB is so dead compared to the earlier years.

Yeah, right, we all know those were your sockpuppets, but now that you're working for CIA you don't have time to log on them ^^
Procne

Postby Dallane » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:09 am

Procne wrote:
Dallane wrote:

Yeah, right, we all know those were your sockpuppets, but now that you're working for CIA you don't have time to log on them ^^

lmfao
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby easy_polak » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:39 am

yes
agree
easy_polak

Postby AngelOfSilence » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:41 am

easy_polak wrote:yes
agree

shut up clayet
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby easy_polak » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:50 pm

i wipe ass with current raiding mechanics! that is my opinion!
easy_polak

Postby AngelOfSilence » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:15 pm

this guy have a point
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill