What do YOU do in this game?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: What do YOU do in this game?

Postby Claeyt » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:57 am

Darwoth wrote:
Claeyt wrote:fart

i never said i did not threaten to kill you, i have done that many hundreds of times and likely thousands if you count each time i chased you around town with a murder animation. i said to date i have never spent any time or effort trying to locate you and do so.

Well,like you've said many times. I am not a threat. I still haven't committed any crime on any server that leaves a summon-able scent on any character so it would be pretty hard to kill me. I'd rather see you and the Dallanagang go at it in a massive open field fight with the KKKrew somewhere like they did at 'The Battle at Lake Nod'. This seems to be such a fleeting memory of that awesome fight. We need more of that.

That's another goal of mine I guess, to participate in an epic open field warfare and PvP battle. Maybe on the new server.
Claeyt

Postby Darwoth » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:06 am

to late you never gave me your admiral hat on roanoke
Darwoth

Postby Claeyt » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:06 am

Iracus wrote:So I am fairly curious as to what everyone else does in this game. So what are you current goals? I am especially interested in what the veteran players currently are up to or what their big goals are. For me I am currently trying to expand my mine and build up my character to have some average biles. My current mid term goal is to create an alt and explore the darkness hunting darkness monsters. And my long term goal is to great a little vacation home in a nice little spot not too far from my base for no reason other than fun. So what are you guys currently up to?

Well, as a peaceful non-raiding veteran player who only plays a few hours a day. I'm currently farming up my fields to high purity by spamming cotton with eggshells. Planning my next town and gathering tons of brick and steel for the walls. I'm also exploring for new stuff as there are tons of new events out there in the wild. Currently I'm looking for the dead mammoth event so as to make a mammoth cape. I'm also hunting Fur Fur's and other darkness mobs trying to get their rare drops of tails, branches and wings.

Darwoth wrote:to late you never gave me your admiral hat on roanoke

I miss Biddas. I'd give him his admirals hat back if he came back to playing full time. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Claeyt

Postby Darwoth » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:11 am

biddas shall rise again
Darwoth

Postby AngelOfSilence » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:43 am

i shut up clayet
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Reviresco » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:08 am

This sums up my Salem Experience pretty well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY8DSFZ08JQ&
Reviresco

Postby Dallane » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:35 pm

Claeyt wrote:
Darwoth wrote:
Claeyt wrote:fart

i never said i did not threaten to kill you, i have done that many hundreds of times and likely thousands if you count each time i chased you around town with a murder animation. i said to date i have never spent any time or effort trying to locate you and do so.

Well,like you've said many times. I am not a threat. I still haven't committed any crime on any server that leaves a summon-able scent on any character so it would be pretty hard to kill me. I'd rather see you and the Dallanagang go at it in a massive open field fight with the KKKrew somewhere like they did at 'The Battle at Lake Nod'. This seems to be such a fleeting memory of that awesome fight. We need more of that.

That's another goal of mine I guess, to participate in an epic open field warfare and PvP battle. Maybe on the new server.

In one post you claim I play with darwoth and the next you say I don't play. Now you say I play again. So which is it?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby shizuka » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:02 pm

Claeyt wrote:I miss Biddas. I'd give him his admirals hat back if he came back to playing full time. :cry:

i curiosly miss him too, and im sure if his real life situation didnt change the way it did in the end he would still be around and it surely would be nice to have more of that type of players on the servers. he wont tell but im sure if he had the time to be 100% Salem-present like he was long ago he'd love nth more than that (especially next expedition) despite the fact he is a whiny player ***** about all updates and mechanics etc he coulda still accomplished things in game if he kept on playing and got around new ppl. sucks that some ppl (regardless of that fact they are ur enemies /allies) will leave the community eventually coz of real life stuff like wife kids work or wtv and u'll miss them and i doubt any of the 'special' type of people u can meet on salem is replaceable

on topic to answer u i think most old players in the community are either being peaceful behind their walls doing wtv, or enjoy annoying wihtion the game in any way they can the players they know they dislike (criminatily). when u get started on salem its best u focus on character developpement, getting skills and biles up and protecting ur toon and money coollected in a decent little base i guess.
Last edited by shizuka on Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Postby AngelOfSilence » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:52 pm

shizuka wrote:
Claeyt wrote:I miss Biddas. I'd give him his admirals hat back if he came back to playing full time. :cry:

i curiosly miss him too, and im sure if his real life situation didnt change the way it did in the end he would still be around and it surely would be nice to have more of that type of players on the servers. he wont tell but im sure if he had the time to be 100% Salem-present like he was long ago he'd love nth more than that (especially next expedition) despite the fact he is a whiny player ***** about all updates and mechanics etc he coulda still accomplished things in game if he kept on playing and got around new ppl. sucks that some ppl (regardless of that fact they are ur enemies /allies) will leave the community eventually coz of real life stuff like wife kids work or wtv and u'll miss them and i doubt any of the 'special' type of people u can meet on salem is replaceable

Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Previous

Return to City upon a Hill