What do YOU do in this game?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

What do YOU do in this game?

Postby Iracus » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:56 am

So I am fairly curious as to what everyone else does in this game. So what are you current goals? I am especially interested in what the veteran players currently are up to or what their big goals are. For me I am currently trying to expand my mine and build up my character to have some average biles. My current mid term goal is to create an alt and explore the darkness hunting darkness monsters. And my long term goal is to great a little vacation home in a nice little spot not too far from my base for no reason other than fun. So what are you guys currently up to?
Iracus

Re: What do YOU do in this game?

Postby Darwoth » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:16 am

i like to headhunt, but only after allowing a long build up to hype the encounter. for example after years of him telling lies and pretending i have spent any effort at all on him yet i have decided that this year i am going to kill claeyt and put a great again hat on his carcass where the dunce hat used to be.
Darwoth

Postby saltmummy » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:49 am

Hauling corpses, accumulating silver, spending silver before it can accumulate because I'm bad with money, hunt, and see how big I can get before someone inevitably kills me.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Qiresea » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:03 am

being amazed, mostly
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby Nikixos » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:08 am

idk, late game is not that bad but could be better, after you build a giant village with friends and whatsapp them every day you build a small group or community and have fun together, i guess you make the fun out of a sandbox.
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby Claeyt » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:03 am

Darwoth wrote:i like to headhunt, but only after allowing a long build up to hype the encounter. for example after years of him telling lies and pretending i have spent any effort at all on him yet i have decided that this year i am going to kill claeyt and put a great again hat on his carcass where the dunce hat used to be.

Wasn't this your goal the last 2 years?
Claeyt

Postby Darwoth » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:08 am

as per your previous claims of 3 and 4 years not remotely, which is why you have not yet been slain.

it is still not a "goal" as you are far below the minimum relevance spectrum for such terminology, it is merely a neener neener note on the checklist.
Darwoth

Postby Claeyt » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:33 am

Darwoth wrote:as per your previous claims of 3 and 4 years not remotely, which is why you have not yet been slain.

it is still not a "goal" as you are far below the minimum relevance spectrum for such terminology, it is merely a neener neener note on the checklist.

I was visited by the spirit of Xmas past and the first time you threatened to kill me was in Nov. 2013, 3 YEARS AGO if I didn't get you an admiral's hat.

Darwoth wrote:it is still not a "goal" as you are far below the minimum relevance spectrum for such terminology, it is merely a neener neener note on the checklist.

Well we all need goals.

To get back on track and out of the derail my goals are,

to get a 500 stat fighter up so as to compete in the ring. I have 500+ stat characters but they're witches and mains.

I also want to get a noob town up and running for real this time.
Last edited by Claeyt on Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Claeyt

Postby Reviresco » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:37 am

Cleayt wrote:post

If you're going to impersonate someone, at least copy the avatar.

Lazy.
Reviresco

Postby Darwoth » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:46 am

Claeyt wrote:fart

i never said i did not threaten to kill you, i have done that many hundreds of times and likely thousands if you count each time i chased you around town with a murder animation. i said to date i have never spent any time or effort trying to locate you and do so.
Darwoth

Next

Return to City upon a Hill