Claeyt Streamer Derail

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Claeyt Streamer Derail

Postby Claeyt » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:58 pm

shizuka wrote:
Claeyt wrote:As for why link our forum to Twitch, I can't believe I have to explain this again. The more people that watch the 'Salem' streamer the higher the game climbs in the watchable streams and the more people that scroll down to 'Salem' and wander onto the game's stream. It's simple, if we watch it, then it's more likely to be watched by people who don't watch the game and who are just looking for new games to check out on the Twitch game stream list. Many, many games get free advertising and catch on this way including 'Don't Starve', 'Tree of Life' and other crafting games. Hell, whole groups of players from here found 'Rust' and 'Tree of Life' randomly watching Twitch.

thats 100% true but salem would need like 100x more viewers to be in that bottom list i think =/.

First, I should have put Stardew Valley at the top of the list of games promoted by Twitch as that game is like Salem while being almost entirely Twitch driven.

Second, Salem has made the top 20 on the Twitch game streaming list several times now. Once it hit 1000+ for a couple of hourse when I think Lethalfang streamed it for a few hours. There was another streamer who came on with maybe 50 followers and he had 500 people watching. He was on for maybe 4hrs and some of the Tribe came on and killed a bunch of his followers after he left. He then stated he wouldn't stream Salem again. Whenever Daopa streams Salem it hits the top 30 or 40 games being streamed. He always has more than 200 followers watching but mostly it's EVE people and it's sort of a special type of streaming. There have been several other 200-1000 person followers who have streamed the game.

For the record, I was the first person to stream Salem on Twitch. I logged on with an explorer and just wandered around for awhile. I was immediately hunted according to what people were saying on the forums. It DOES take a special circumstance to stream Salem if you're a veteran player. Either you need to be behind safe walls and comfortable knowing that your enemies know where you live, like Heffernan. Or you need to be someone who everyone likes and doesn't really care to raid like Daopa. You could also be small and just exploring like some people have done. The most exciting ones in my opinion have been ones like NIxos's where he's hunting Fur Fur's. It was both exciting to watch him hunting and dangerous for him to be out there with a large hunter. I still hope he starts streaming again.
Claeyt

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:03 pm

Whelp, topic is now permanently titled 'Claeyt Streamer Derail' due to Claeyt's inability to label anything logically. It's bad enough when you do it in PMs to me and I can never find them again. **Was the discussion about Subject X in "Claeyt <3 Dallane Part 4" or was it in "Claeyt <3 Dallane Part 48"? I don't know!** I know you love Dallane, man, stop naming everything in his honor.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Claeyt » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:06 am

TotalyMeow wrote:Whelp, topic is now permanently titled 'Claeyt Streamer Derail' due to Claeyt's inability to label anything logically. It's bad enough when you do it in PMs to me and I can never find them again. **Was the discussion about Subject X in "Claeyt <3 Dallane Part 4" or was it in "Claeyt <3 Dallane Part 48"? I don't know!** I know you love Dallane, man, stop naming everything in his honor.

It's easier for me to title them Dallane's ***** part 223 as the forum just auto-fill's it for me now as it's a trending topic. :lol: :lol: :lol:

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I again would like to point out that the management is no longer allowing me to title my threads what I want, even though it doesn't break any forum rules that are listed.

Also why am I no longer allowed to accept or receive PM's? Why am I no longer allowed to have a signature?
Claeyt

Postby Dallane » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:19 am

Claeyt wrote:Also why am I no longer allowed to accept or receive PM's? Why am I no longer allowed to have a signature?

Because you are a habitual rule breaker who got put into a group for naughty children. You know every well why as you received a PM about it on one of your alt accounts on which you were communicating with Meow. I'll leave it up to her if she wants to punish you further for talking about this on the forums.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Claeyt » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:54 am

Can someone PM this to Tmeow for me. I apparently am not allowed to use the PM function on my accounts anymore.

Tmeow,

I can't PM anyone on either my Claeyt or my Stinky accounts. I have zero ability to PM anyone right now. This directly affects my game play as I am a mayor and use PM's for trades and communication. I am no longer banned on any account so I don't know why this is happening to me. Please remove these limits to my player account so that I can receive and reply to any PM's from you..

I also can't report anything to you from my accounts, as we agreed I'd do. The report function has been removed from my account abilities.

I also no longer have the ability to have a signature for some reason. Probably just to troll me, I don't understand why I can't have this. I've had the same signature for 2 years.

He also keeps changing my thread titles and my posts apparently to troll me. He's changing information and changing my words to change the meaning of my posts. Please ask him to stop this as it has no mod function.

I would have put this in a PM but Dallane has stopped me from PM'ing anyone.

Thank You,

Claeyt
Last edited by Claeyt on Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Claeyt

Postby Judaism » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:17 am

Can't we just get tracking skills so that we can actually kill people like Cleayt ?
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Tulgarath » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:39 am

I thought you get in trouble for posting on behalf of other accounts that have administrative actions taken against them.
Tulgarath

Postby Claeyt » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:40 am

Judaism wrote:Can't we just get tracking skills so that we can actually kill people like Cleayt ?

What did I ever do to you? Everyone's always accusing me of being allied with you guys.

Tulgarath wrote:I thought you get in trouble for posting on behalf of other accounts that have administrative actions taken against them.

Normally I'd just PM Tmeow about this, but apparently I'm never allowed to PM anyone ever again.
Claeyt

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:45 am

OMG, did I break your PM function? That's the funniest thing I've heard all day, no wonder my inbox has been so peaceful and serene lately. No, the AssHat group is mean to be an annoying place for incouragable posters, but you do need your PM function, so I'll take a look at that, and see if I can get your avatar removed while I'm at it. And you know Dallane can't do things like this, I swear to God, it all about Dallane with you.

Edit: Okay, checked the group, didn't see any reason for your PMs to be gone, but I reset permissions anyway. Also, I know you're just doing this for attention and drama since you sent me a PM on an alt account just a couple days ago. You just got unbanned, try to at least refrain from breaking all the rules for one week so I can have a nice Christmas vacation and not have to babysit you this time.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Claeyt » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:57 am

TotalyMeow wrote:OMG, did I break your PM function? That's the funniest thing I've heard all day, no wonder my inbox has been so peaceful and serene lately. No, the AssHat group is mean to be an annoying place for incouragable posters, but you do need your PM function, so I'll take a look at that, and see if I can get your avatar removed while I'm at it. And you know Dallane can't do things like this, I swear to God, it all about Dallane with you.

Edit: Okay, checked the group, didn't see any reason for your PMs to be gone, but I reset permissions anyway. Also, I know you're just doing this for attention and drama since you sent me a PM on an alt account just a couple days ago. You just got unbanned, try to at least refrain from breaking all the rules for one week so I can have a nice Christmas vacation and not have to babysit you this time.

So what did I do to have you deny my PM function? Did I break a rule? If so which one? When can I expect my PM function to work again so that I can make trades and talk to my town mates?

Can I get my avatar and signature back again? What rule did I break to not be allowed those or is it just you trolling me? Am I the only one who's ever been punished like that?

Edit: My PM functions still do not work.
Claeyt

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill