Arist's Corner

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Arist's Corner

Postby FulKain » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:11 pm

Qiresea wrote:this one is dedicated to lusewing:

Image

No more teleportation in the water ! A superb dive !!
Excellent job, Qiresea !!!

I feel there will be plenty of diving during the next fishing competitions ! :lol:

Or maybe this will be the announcement of future swimming competitions ?
It would be cool !! 8-)
Qiresea wrote:when a turkey explodes from overfeeding, it will damage all walls within a 50-tile radius to 100% (crumble and burn, baby)

Image
User avatar
FulKain
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:31 am
Location: over the blood Moon

Re: Arist's Corner

Postby Qiresea » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:22 am

Image
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Image
Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
User avatar
Qiresea
Customer
 
Posts: 1089
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:01 pm

Re: Arist's Corner

Postby Dallane » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:37 am

do a dab!
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15029
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Arist's Corner

Postby Qiresea » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:40 am

Dallane wrote:do a dab!


Image
Last edited by Qiresea on Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Image
Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
User avatar
Qiresea
Customer
 
Posts: 1089
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:01 pm

Re: Arist's Corner

Postby FulKain » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:53 am

Qiresea wrote:
Dallane wrote:do a dab!


Image

I did a dab irl for you to salute your work: P
Qiresea wrote:when a turkey explodes from overfeeding, it will damage all walls within a 50-tile radius to 100% (crumble and burn, baby)

Image
User avatar
FulKain
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:31 am
Location: over the blood Moon

Re: Arist's Corner

Postby Qiresea » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:56 pm

in case your animals get sick...

Image
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Image
Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
User avatar
Qiresea
Customer
 
Posts: 1089
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:01 pm

Re: Arist's Corner

Postby FulKain » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:01 pm

Qiresea wrote:in case your animals get sick...

Image

Are bad guys who are in stocks going to have the same treatment? Madness +++ guaranteed !!!
And after that, a little dab :lol: :lol: :lol:
Qiresea wrote:when a turkey explodes from overfeeding, it will damage all walls within a 50-tile radius to 100% (crumble and burn, baby)

Image
User avatar
FulKain
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:31 am
Location: over the blood Moon

Re: Arist's Corner

Postby FulKain » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:13 pm

Could you make a rude gesture please ? :twisted:
Qiresea wrote:when a turkey explodes from overfeeding, it will damage all walls within a 50-tile radius to 100% (crumble and burn, baby)

Image
User avatar
FulKain
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:31 am
Location: over the blood Moon

Re: Arist's Corner

Postby Dallane » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:53 pm

Qiresea wrote:
Dallane wrote:do a dab!


Image


LOL YESS
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15029
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Arist's Corner

Postby MarpTarpton » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:17 pm

No
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
User avatar
MarpTarpton
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1202
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:32 am

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests