Arist's Corner

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Arist's Corner

Postby FulKain » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:12 am

gorniksam wrote:could u stop keep bumping that topic, seems like noone care about ur trash art

Trash art ?! If you can give her such a judment, it's because you're a real pro, isn't it ? Nope, even a real pro wouldn't react that way.
Your jealousy is palpable! And that's both a compliment to Mary and a proof of your stupidity.

Why are you so mad ? If you don't like this thread, go away, far far away.

To more serious matters, Mary, I really like your portal ! With the red/bloodmoon atmosphere, it's really beautiful !
And the female model.. Woah ! Awesome work ! You make a lot of progress fast :)
Qiresea wrote:when a turkey explodes from overfeeding, it will damage all walls within a 50-tile radius to 100% (crumble and burn, baby)

FulKain

Postby Qiresea » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:28 pm

thanks, fulkain :D

i felt like modeling a fish tonight. no idea why.

Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby gorniksam » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:47 pm

Qiresea wrote:no idea why
gorniksam

Postby Qiresea » Tue May 01, 2018 5:43 pm

Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Qiresea
Customer

Postby gorniksam » Tue May 01, 2018 9:07 pm

gorniksam

Postby Qiresea » Tue May 01, 2018 11:39 pm

Qiresea
Customer

Postby Lihz » Wed May 02, 2018 5:55 am

I think you need to go back to your physics-class, unless that is a picture of an orange with christmas-balls orbiting around it, above a puddle of water..
Lihz
Customer

Postby FulKain » Wed May 02, 2018 9:27 am

Lihz wrote:I think you need to go back to your physics-class, unless that is a picture of an orange with christmas-balls orbiting around it, above a puddle of water..

I think you need to check in what thread you are, unless you said that because you already miss Christmas ;)
And who said it is our solar system ? Seriously, go create a thread named "Physics corner".
Qiresea wrote:when a turkey explodes from overfeeding, it will damage all walls within a 50-tile radius to 100% (crumble and burn, baby)

FulKain

Postby Qiresea » Wed May 02, 2018 10:54 am

Lihz wrote:I think you need to go back to your physics-class, unless that is a picture of an orange with christmas-balls orbiting around it, above a puddle of water..

well, this is like telling me that if i make a marble statue of a person, i should go take an anatomy course because humans are not made of marble. so yes, you are right, humans are not made of marble and planets are not homogeneous spheres of metal. thanks for your constructive comment.

Qiresea
Customer

Postby Dallane » Wed May 02, 2018 11:02 am

I think you both need to wake up and learn the truth.

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill