Terrorism in france&markets

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Terrorism in france&markets

Postby Dallane » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:26 am

Taipion wrote:On a more serious note though:
education and intellect are directly inverse proportional to the time (when) and quantity (how many) of children someone has
(sidenote: on average, there are exceptions)

This means, less education/intellect => gettin more children and getting them earlier

This further means that dumb people procreate more and faster than smart people, which is, taken over multiple generations, an exponential effect, whose results are already visible.

This sounds so insanely retarded that I have to ask for researched proof of this.

We had our kid a little less than a year ago at 30 for me 26 for her. I'm extremely happy we waited as long as we did. Got to party for a few years, go to school, save up money, travel a bit and moved up in the world so to speak.

One thing that I have learned as I moved up in pay from min wage to where I am now. Mo money mo problems.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUhRKVIjJtw
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby shizuka » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:43 pm

Kandarim wrote:Travelling from western europe to places like eastern europe, russia, south america, ... is incredibly cheap. If an average lunch here costs 10 euros, it's maybe 2 or 3 euros' equivalent over there. Flights can go pretty darn cheap with low-cost airlines. True, people making minimum working wage or a living wage tend to have to scrape in their own country - that's the point of minimum wages. A small one-person appartment over here costs maybe 400-500 euros per month, but for that price it's not uncommon that you can simply spend a month on a hostel (or even hotel) in less developed countries. I had a business trip to Chile last year, and I found a hotel that only cost me half as much per night as my own appartment in belgium, not counting the free breakfast at the hotel or the facilities in my own appartment.

TLDR; for people with minimum wage in Belgium/France/... it's often actually cheaper to go on a holiday destination far away; places where the living cost is a lot lower.

south america? would u send a single women or go with kids there? not to mention even for MEN those placess are like the ones always classified most dangerous for tourists according to the news and ppl studying those things with numbers/rates ,(especially in mid/south america talking mexico cities like acapulo with insanely high crime rate and massive tourist presence prolly classified one of the most dangerous city on earth even just youtube videos scares the **** out of me lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs7arSnOPRE , brazil ,and venezuela capital city always talked so much about, street crimes ultra high etc ). i mean u said south america and usually most europeans think mexico/brazil first so i assume ur thinking about those places. chile idk but europeans always go to brazil/mexico, seems terribly dangerous unless u litteraly stay at ur hotel resort area.

map.jpg
map.jpg (151.85 KiB) Viewed 5974 times

>Russia, well unless u stay in ultra touristic places where people u'll be in contact with will speak "english" u cant do **** within the country if u dont speak their language. plus most tourists who go to russia go on some kind of guided tour so its what common poeple call 'expensive' as they pay the agnecy in their country for a +1500€week in russia, i dont see how its "cheap" for common ppl unless u buy plane ticket and then speak russian and book everywhere urself =/
Last edited by shizuka on Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Postby RobertoKarlos » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:51 pm

shizuka wrote:
Kandarim wrote:Travelling from western europe to places like eastern europe, russia, south america, ... is incredibly cheap. If an average lunch here costs 10 euros, it's maybe 2 or 3 euros' equivalent over there. Flights can go pretty darn cheap with low-cost airlines. True, people making minimum working wage or a living wage tend to have to scrape in their own country - that's the point of minimum wages. A small one-person appartment over here costs maybe 400-500 euros per month, but for that price it's not uncommon that you can simply spend a month on a hostel (or even hotel) in less developed countries. I had a business trip to Chile last year, and I found a hotel that only cost me half as much per night as my own appartment in belgium, not counting the free breakfast at the hotel or the facilities in my own appartment.

TLDR; for people with minimum wage in Belgium/France/... it's often actually cheaper to go on a holiday destination far away; places where the living cost is a lot lower.

south america? would u send a single women or go with kids there? not to mention even for MEN those placess are like the ones always classified most dangerous for tourists according to the news and ppl studying those things with numbers/rates ,(especially in mid/south america talking mexico cities like acapulo with insanely high crime rate and massive tourist presence prolly classified one of the most dangerous city on earth even just youtube videos scares the **** out of me lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs7arSnOPRE , brazil ,and venezuela capital city always talked so much about, street crimes ultra high etc ). i mean u said south america and usually most europeans think mexico/brazil first so i assume ur thinking about those places. chile idk but europeans always go to brazil/mexico, seems terribly dangerous unless u litteraly stay at ur hotel resort area.

map.jpg
(source :dailymail.co.uk)

>Russia, well unless u stay in ultra touristic places where people u'll be in contact with will speak "english" u cant do **** within the country if u dont speak their language. plus most tourists who go to russia go on some kind of guided tour so its what common poeple call 'expensive' as they pay the agnecy in their country for a +1500€week in russia, i dont see how its cheap unless u buy plane ticket and then speak russian and book everywhere urself =/

Do you belive everything you read in the internet or a gossip in a blog from some nerdy trendy ******? Cause you sound quite a retarded beliving in people that "study numbers/rates". Only retarded people with lack of common sense get robbed, and that is in every country not just Mexico.
RobertoKarlos

Postby shizuka » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:57 pm

RobertoKarlos wrote:Do you belive everything you read in the internet or a gossip in a blog from some nerdy trendy ******? Cause you sound quite a retarded beliving in people that "study numbers/rates". Only retarded people with lack of common sense get robbed, and that is in every country not just Mexico.

shut the ***** up i took the map on dailymail.co.uk just like i coulda gotten the same from any other source. i got robbed many times coz i cant fight off a man that is twice my weight and that might have a knife or punch me if i scream in the street about him stealing my handbag, it has nth to do with 'common sense' its physical lack of strengh and not wanting to endup beat down u moron
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Postby RobertoKarlos » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:07 am

shizuka wrote:
RobertoKarlos wrote:Do you belive everything you read in the internet or a gossip in a blog from some nerdy trendy ******? Cause you sound quite a retarded beliving in people that "study numbers/rates". Only retarded people with lack of common sense get robbed, and that is in every country not just Mexico.

shut the ***** up i took the map on dailymail.co.uk just like i coulda gotten the same from any other source. i got robbed many times coz i cant fight off a man that is twice my weight and that might have a knife or punch me if i scream in the street about him stealing my handbag, it has nth to do with 'common sense' its physical lack of strengh and not wanting to endup beat down u moron

Wow the dailymail!!!! Sorry i back up everything i said :lol: . You got robbed in Mexico?
RobertoKarlos

Postby shizuka » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:11 am

RobertoKarlos wrote:Wow the dailymail!!!! Sorry i back up everything i said :lol: . You got robbed in Mexico?

that one was from controlrisks coz i didnt bother looking for 10min, point is if id take from any other source its not gna put mexico in white u ***** retard :lol: :lol: :lol:
and no actually it wasnt mexico the only spanish speaking places i been to so far where Ibiza formentora and mallorca and there u dont pay with coins :lol:
Last edited by shizuka on Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth wrote:
shizuka

Postby Hose » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:12 am

Aloha Snackbar!!!!
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby RobertoKarlos » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:20 am

shizuka wrote:
RobertoKarlos wrote:Wow the dailymail!!!! Sorry i back up everything i said :lol: . You got robbed in Mexico?

that one was from controlrisks coz i didnt bother looking for 10min, point is if id take from any other source its not gna put mexico in white u ***** retard :lol: :lol: :lol:
and no actually it wasnt mexico the only spanish speaking places i been to so far where Ibiza formentora and mallorca and there u dont pay with coins :lol:

Why do you make a whole thread about something if you are just going to spend 10min searching based info? You seem to want to reafirm your lack of knowledge and fears(you prolly didnt even know where Chile was in the Map), I will tell you again only morons get rob in EVERY country, for you to get robbed multiple times well that says enough doesnt?
RobertoKarlos

Postby shizuka » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:15 pm

RobertoKarlos wrote:Why do you make a whole thread about something if you are just going to spend 10min searching based info?

u simply cant read i didnt say i spent 10min searching info on that topic, i simply dled one of the first map popping on my screen with good quality, which source matters 0 as ive been travelling across the world since i was a kid and did already know just like anyone with a bit of culture about half those countries being part of the most dangerous destinations in the world if u leave ur hotel resort area/ur beach therefore i can tell the map isnt total bs , its been that way for years, map is just here to quickly illustrate, i didnt need to 'research on it'
i didnt take much time on writing that one post as its things half people reading this type of thread prolly know already and i had to read pages afters that of people talking birth control and kids that i cant give a damn about since i dont want any and cant think of anyhting more miserable than becoming a mother and having to be selfless and live for others in a one-way type of thing such a kid-parent when the parent gives infinitely and will never receive half as much.

RobertoKarlos wrote: Only retarded people with lack of common sense get robbed, and that is in every country not just Mexico.

RobertoKarlos wrote:I will tell you again only morons get rob in EVERY country, for you to get robbed multiple times well that says enough doesnt?

my point wasnt to say its dangerous coz of robbery and that it happens there more than anywhere or that the robbery rates are the problem at all in mexico/acapulco
as for me getting robbed the only thing it says is that a 5'5 110lb girl cant fight off a 6'5 guy that is twice her weight when the only sport she practises is yoga. u clearly dont get that as american women are often so overweight they could taken down a man alone and crush him imo

OR u'd have to be her,
brine.jpg
brine.jpg (215.53 KiB) Viewed 5881 times
Darwoth wrote:
shizuka

Previous

Return to City upon a Hill