Is Salem streaming? Check here!

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Is Salem streaming? Check here!

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:44 pm

Alright, streaming in a few minutes.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
User avatar
TotalyMeow
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3601
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: Is Salem streaming? Check here!

Postby AngelOfSilence » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:20 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:Alright, streaming in a few minutes.


hey i dontated u 10$ can u help ingame now : )
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
User avatar
AngelOfSilence
 
Posts: 496
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:03 pm

Re: Is Salem streaming? Check here!

Postby Crithammer » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:48 pm

Is getting into Salem streaming worth it? Seems like the fear of being stream sniped is too great to weigh the light benefits.
Crithammer
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:11 am

Re: Is Salem streaming? Check here!

Postby Kandarim » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:52 pm

Crithammer wrote:Is getting into Salem streaming worth it? Seems like the fear of being stream sniped is too great to weigh the light benefits.


that fear is exactly why you should stream. It heightens the pleasure you derive from the game.

Also, gives us more loot.

(make sure to cover your minimap on the stream, I hear most streaming applications can do that)
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
Fiduciani wrote:You can trust us. We're the good guys.
User avatar
Kandarim
Customer
 
Posts: 5184
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:18 pm

Re: Is Salem streaming? Check here!

Postby Crithammer » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:16 pm

Kandarim wrote:
Crithammer wrote:Is getting into Salem streaming worth it? Seems like the fear of being stream sniped is too great to weigh the light benefits.


that fear is exactly why you should stream. It heightens the pleasure you derive from the game.

Also, gives us more loot.

(make sure to cover your minimap on the stream, I hear most streaming applications can do that)


Guess I have a new hobby to pick up, thanks friendo.
Crithammer
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:11 am

Re: Is Salem streaming? Check here!

Postby matan002 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:30 pm

Crithammer wrote:
Kandarim wrote:
Crithammer wrote:Is getting into Salem streaming worth it? Seems like the fear of being stream sniped is too great to weigh the light benefits.


that fear is exactly why you should stream. It heightens the pleasure you derive from the game.

Also, gives us more loot.

(make sure to cover your minimap on the stream, I hear most streaming applications can do that)


Guess I have a new hobby to pick up, thanks friendo.

Dont forget to tell us when you stream and post your stream link!
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
User avatar
matan002
 
Posts: 936
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:18 pm
Location: Valhalla, Sweden

Re: Is Salem streaming? Check here!

Postby Heffernan » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:56 pm

https://www.twitch.tv/heffernanx

up for a bit hopefully marp releases his eggs into salem ( ¦] ¦] ¦] ) and some Dock Club

edit: all time Record, marp beat pls

Image

edit: MARP PLS

Image
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 7597
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: Is Salem streaming? Check here!

Postby Ghoul » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:26 pm

https://www.twitch.tv/le_ghoul going live in 25 minutes. Probably a terrible time of day to stream but I plan to stream somewhat regularly. I plan to do noob things (foraging, finding a place to settle, etc) on a fresh alt and have songrequests enabled.

Oh yeah, mic is enabled so you all get to hear my lovely voice ;)

EDIT: We live :)
EDIT2: Short break, technical difficulties. Will be testing settings.
EDIT3: Resolved to stream tonight when more people are active. Resolved technical difficulties.
Ghoul's Spooky Shoppe
“Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.”
~ C.G. Jung
User avatar
Ghoul
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:10 am
Location: Canada

Re: Is Salem streaming? Check here!

Postby Heffernan » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:34 am

User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 7597
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: Is Salem streaming? Check here!

Postby saltmummy » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:33 pm

Ghoul wrote:https://www.twitch.tv/le_ghoul going live in 25 minutes. Probably a terrible time of day to stream but I plan to stream somewhat regularly. I plan to do noob things (foraging, finding a place to settle, etc) on a fresh alt and have songrequests enabled.

Oh yeah, mic is enabled so you all get to hear my lovely voice ;)

EDIT: We live :)
EDIT2: Short break, technical difficulties. Will be testing settings.
EDIT3: Resolved to stream tonight when more people are active. Resolved technical difficulties.


I'll add you to the list sir.
also, "prepare to get spooped?" lol.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
Image
User avatar
saltmummy
 
Posts: 1111
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:24 am
Location: The graveyard

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Reviresco and 4 guests