Is Salem streaming? Check here!

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Is Salem streaming? Check here!

Postby Hose » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:06 am

saltmummy wrote:I could just take off all the names I don't recognize. This would leave...

Marptarpton
Nikixos
Heffernan
forungi
belgear
biddas

For the streams list and...

Paradoxyc
Nikixos
Sipo
Judaism
Lusewing

For the youtubes list. I'll trim the rest off and use the old thread to grab the links of people who tell me they still stream Salem. Oh and add shizuka to the list.

Did u mongoloid even check out gamester? he uploads salem **** on a daily basis rofl
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby matan002 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:25 am

Hose wrote:
saltmummy wrote:I could just take off all the names I don't recognize. This would leave...

Marptarpton
Nikixos
Heffernan
forungi
belgear
biddas

Paradoxyc
Nikixos
Sipo
Judaism
Lusewing

For the youtubes list. I'll trim the rest off and use the old thread to grab the links of people who tell me they still stream Salem. Oh and add shizuka to the list.

Did u mongoloid even check out gamester? he uploads salem **** on a daily basis rofl

He just made his last episode on salem :(
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby Hose » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:31 am

matan002 wrote:
Hose wrote:

Marptarpton
Nikixos
Heffernan
forungi
belgear
biddas

Paradoxyc
Nikixos
Sipo
Judaism
Lusewing

He just made his last episode on salem :(

Still worth to add him to the list since his videos are really good and he actually explains alot
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Dallane » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:48 am

Hose wrote:Thread should be stickied imo

We should def sticky this thread now that it's in the hands of a much more knowledgeable, reputable and friendly caretaker.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby insiqmeyer » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:00 am

Dorian and big country stream often couple month ago too, they are still active, i think they should be left on the list
insiqmeyer

Postby saltmummy » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:46 am

Hose wrote:

Marptarpton
Nikixos
Heffernan
forungi
belgear
biddas

Paradoxyc
Nikixos
Sipo
Judaism
Lusewing

Calm down, calm down. I'll put him back on the list.

insiqmeyer wrote:Dorian and big country stream often couple month ago too, they are still active, i think they should be left on the list

Alright, I'll put them back too.
edit: Except... they are already back on the list?
edit edit: Sipo's links were defunct. Corrected them at his behest. Also checked his stream link to make sure it was still accurate, it is.

Out of interest I decided to check some of the other links. Gamesters channel link is also defunct, as is paradoxyc's. gonna try to fix these too. The link to Lusewings channel doesn't go anywhere, so I've removed it. If Gamester is still posting videos, could someone give me a working link to put in the OP? NEVERMIND figured it out, a bunch of the youtube links were broken because of copy-paste. I fixed them all and put Lusewing back.
Last edited by saltmummy on Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby eywariorey » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:23 am

Thank you!
eywariorey

Postby Champie » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:03 am

You removed the 3 people who have actually been streaming Salem regularly (more than 3x per week) for the last 4 weeks. The reason the last thread was locked was because of an irrational dispute related to the promotion of those streamers. Clearly you are in a circle jerk with Dallane on this matter - he loves your "friendly hands". Not surprised Darwoth wants to watch now too.

Meow, I blame you for enabling this perverse behavior.
Champie

Postby saltmummy » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:19 am

Champie wrote:The reason the last thread was locked was because of an irrational dispute related to the promotion of those streamers. Clearly you are in a circle jerk with Dallane on this matter - he loves your "friendly hands". Not surprised Darwoth wants to watch now too.
Meow, I blame you for enabling this perverse behavior.

Been talking to Claeyt huh? Meow was the one who gave this thread the OK by the way, not Dallane. Don't blame me or Dallane because Claeyt can't grow up and show some restraint. It is plain to see that he requested the other thread locked out of spite. His butthurt is no excuse to close down the place where this communities streamers advertise their content. As a neutral party to any forum/in game politics, I at least won't throw a fit and shut it down at the most minor of slights.

Champie wrote:You removed the 3 people who have actually been streaming Salem regularly (more than 3x per week) for the last 4 weeks.

Ok? Which ones? are they still off the list? I can put them back if they are. It's not really that much effort. Oh wait I see, the last three claeyt added to the list in the other thread. Alright, I'll put them back up.

edit: And there we go. Back on the list. It's almost as if you could have simply said "wait, these guys still stream." instead of dumping vitriol into the thread.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Heffernan » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:03 am

images on page1 still not working

also i heard this guy is streaming NOW till the Patch arrives

http://www.twitch.tv/heffernanx
Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill