Is Salem streaming? Check here!

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Is Salem streaming? Check here!

Postby matan002 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:43 pm

need wings to train for a real fight though
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby MaxPlanck » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:51 pm

matan002 wrote:need wings to train for a real fight though

Seeing how bad they are at fighting how are they suppose to farm batarangs quickly without KO'ing from every mother bat to even do proper fights?
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby msybeaybe » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:39 pm

look like idiots without spamming wing-a-rangs are really bad, sad to watching it
msybeaybe

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:59 pm

MaxPlanck wrote:
matan002 wrote:need wings to train for a real fight though

Seeing how bad they are at fighting how are they suppose to farm batarangs quickly without KO'ing from every mother bat to even do proper fights?

look like you master but why you cry when we go to you town and pay for live?
Master lmao)))
im dont play alot time all know it and i make video for fun only.
ALTaZAR1

Postby shizuka » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:50 pm

Meow-

id recommand u to activate "archive broadcasts'. that way people that missed ur streamed (cos u couldnt say rlly in advance cos of ur health or wtv) can watch ur stream as a video saved on ur chan. as partner(subs button) its 60days saved and non partner its 2weeks, but highlights u make are saved forever.

this option is if i understand ur situation perhaps one of the best. i missed ur streams as well with video-saving itll be automatic u wont have to do anything

https://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/ ... -on-demand

as for ur sound issues, id recommand u stream with OBS its free and very good and many help over youtube for settings, u can "preview ur stream' and record videos so usually streamers fix their sound music-mic-in game noise before stream quickly,then when u go live open quickly ur stream and check out the sound for urself that might help if ur still not 100% sure. im sure u can find video for everything when it comes to settingss if u use xplit or obs on youtube

also if u wna stream for newbs and helping others why n,ot make a thread about it and they tell what they'd like to see, and that way they can interact with streamer ask questions etc and plan a stream; and if ,no one wna watch nth in particular well u wont wasste ur time adn can stream things for ur friends directly to get them on salem or wtv it is ur streaming for
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Postby TotalyMeow » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:05 pm

Well, that was painful to read. I did archive the last stream and the sound issue is fixed.

I don't think I need an entire thread just for my stream, but if anyone would like me to do anything or answer any question while streaming, you can PM me.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby msybeaybe » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:07 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:Well, that was painful to read.
msybeaybe

Postby Ghoul » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:20 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:Well, that was painful to read. I did archive the last stream and the sound issue is fixed.

msybeaybe wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:Well, that was painful to read.

Savage af. They were just trying to be helpful :cry:
Realak wrote:You guys are treating this game like it is a pvp esport or something and not the retarded version of farmville it is.
Ghoul

Postby MarpTarpton » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:02 am

It's probably the result of drinking on a Thursday, but I feel like making some art. If you feel like being a voyeur to by exhibitionism, head on over to https://www.twitch.tv/marptarpton. Ask questions. Listen to chill music. Watch creation happen. Don't be a ****.

Live in a few. I feel like making a circus tent?

Update:

Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:35 am

So, probably going to stream tomorrow morning like I said I would. Starting 9:30 or more likely 10:00 AM. That would be 13 or 13.5 hours from this post because I don't want to figure out GMT.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill