Ballpark estimate for new expedition server.

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Ballpark estimate for new expedition server.

Postby Heffernan » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:18 am

DeepSixed wrote:I'm managing a large town;

me and my Townmate are sitting here, laughing and are Ashamed of your thinking of a "Large Town"

how many walls do you have? 1? 2? how many braziers? 5?

when you get to my level you shall name urself "Large Town" until then ur just a super small village..
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:11 pm

Heffernan wrote:

me and my Townmate are sitting here, laughing and are Ashamed of your thinking of a "Large Town"

when you get to my level you shall name urself "Large Town" until then ur just a super small village..

Shut up heff, I seen your retarded town with ****** defence. I wish I have a time for spend some time to prove you how wrong you are
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:21 pm

gorniksam wrote:
Heffernan wrote:

Shut up heff, I seen your retarded town with ****** defence. I wish I have a time for spend some time to prove you how wrong you are

god how dumb you are, i shall go afk and not care about defense or defending and see ya in a few months when you got trough the first of 15 layers...
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:30 pm

Heffernan wrote:i shall go afk

We everyone know what heppen if you go afk...
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:44 pm

gorniksam wrote:

at my base? nothing aslong as its you or your tool friends attacking, heck i could go afk outside my base for weeks and nothing would happen cuz u suck...
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:52 pm

Heffernan wrote:
gorniksam wrote:

at my base? nothing aslong as its you or your tool friends attacking, heck i could go afk outside my base for weeks and nothing would happen cuz u suck...

Heff.....after the amount of times you have died from her you really can't say things like that.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby gorniksam » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:39 pm

Dallane wrote:
Heffernan wrote:at my base? nothing aslong as its you or your tool friends attacking, heck i could go afk outside my base for weeks and nothing would happen cuz u suck...

Heff.....after the amount of times you have died from her you really can't say things like that.

heff never learn, we need to prove him again and again how ****** player he is. Im so sad about last night, that I must went to bed, cos if I had not to working today we could already have a next drama about killed heff once again :|
gorniksam

Postby Judaism » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:40 pm

In all honesty I have never valued bases but I must say that bragging about it to this extend makes me quite sad.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Lazun123 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:32 am

Judaism wrote:In all honesty I have never valued bases but I must say that bragging about it to this extend makes me quite sad.

Is it cuz carebearing is reaching maximum levels?:/
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Frakked » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:33 am

I figure a new server as soon as JohnCarver overcomes the hypocrisy of his last attempt.

Jesus- he blocked, negates the Witch path after 9 months or so; but now it's 2 years going... it's ark or nothing (and the ark was a ***** of epic proportions!)

Nobody can even attempt Witch path had they biles and profs with Popham town fountain deliberately cut off. Been so for years seemingly!

Do as I say, not as I do.
All over again.

I wonder why I should encourage folks back to a game that has learned nothing and is ready to ***** them over too?!

There's plenty misery here already... we don't need more!

2 cents
Frakked

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill