Ballpark estimate for new expedition server.

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Ballpark estimate for new expedition server.

Postby JohnCarver » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:34 am

Just out of curiosity why don't you finish the ark and just end the server yourself?
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Frakked » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:41 am

JohnCarver wrote:Just out of curiosity why don't you finish the ark and just end the server yourself?

The quantification for the ark would have required the absolute cooperation of 50% plus of the map of Popham which is what: 5% of Providence?!

That level of cooperation among factions, players has NEVER been seen in this game and likely never will ever.

You put your goals and expectations too high- and damn it all- you know you did; but b/c it's you JC- you left it where it was. Better for us to fail than you admit you ***** up!

And now you want us to tell others that they were wrong to quit and return? Deep down we all know you about to ***** us up again.

How about proving your worth and then we invite folks back to the game?!

Unless you know you are just ***** with us... for fun.

I only have so many favors, handles to pull...and I'm not about to do it for more BS!
Last edited by Frakked on Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frakked

Postby JohnCarver » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:44 am

You can pull my handle bby.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Heffernan » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:49 am

Frakked wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:Just out of curiosity why don't you finish the ark and just end the server yourself?

The quantification for the ark would have required the absolute cooperation of 50% plus of the map of Popham which is what: 5% of Providence?!

That level of cooperation among factions, players has NEVER been seen in this game and likely never will ever.

You put your goals and expectations too high- and damn it all- you know you did; but b/c it's you JC- you left it where it was. Better for us to fail than you admit you ***** up!

And now you want us to tell others that they were wrong to quit and return? Deep down we all know you about to ***** us up again.

I only have so many favors, handles to pull...and I'm not about to do it for more BS!

why dont you appreciate the stuff JC gives us wich he does NOT even need to do but instead uses his Freetime to improve this great game you unthankfull freak
Heffernan

Postby Frakked » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:51 am

JohnCarver wrote:You can pull my handle bby.

Yours isn't a handle, it's the rudder; and yeah I can pull it all the time but the Wind is going somewhere else that your BS to date is pushing it!

We're on a Sailing ship w/o a dagger-board. Doesn't matter what coarse you set, the Wind is King here... and the Wind follows winners, not losers.... and you have been a great loser for a long, long time!

I'm sorry. I wish you, Salem was a winner.
Frakked

Postby JohnCarver » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:54 am

When you steer my rudder I grab my handle and only when you blow wind in my general direction do I surrender to the tides that govern your mind.

JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby omegaedgar01 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:00 am

Heffernan wrote:
Frakked wrote:

why dont you appreciate the stuff JC gives us wich he does NOT even need to do but instead uses his Freetime to improve this great game you unthankfull freak

More like
Mortal Moments Loves You
omegaedgar01

Postby Frakked » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:04 am

JohnCarver wrote:When you steer my rudder I grab my handle and only when you blow wind in my general direction do I surrender to the tides that govern your mind.

it's poetic. I give you that.

I don't have your poise.

I'm a rough man with rough ways- I only know that you have been careful of the wrong paths for this game.

More is not worst. Worst is not then end. The end is nothing or same. Same is everything that was there before the end!

Best I can offer now.

Is Salem all your Vets- all growing older, dying, moving on... or is Salem a living entity?

Living is well- you know what living is...and while we avoid/ignore death.. it happens- it's part/parcel of the game.

Point is you need to see Salem the same way... you need to give vets their due and ***** them... they either play along or they are gone...and you get new vets, etc.

You are at the crossroads... a fragile halfway house... I figure you have plans, but consider carefully... you will lose a faction no matter what
before... or future???
Frakked

Postby JohnCarver » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:07 am

Frakked wrote:I'm a rough man with rough ways

My rudder is waiting.

JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby saltmummy » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:16 am

JohnCarver wrote:
Frakked wrote:I'm a rough man with rough ways

My rudder is waiting.

Oh my. :oops:
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill