Salem Sunday Stats

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Salem Sunday Stats

Postby JohnSnow » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:52 am

Darwoth wrote:btw, my popham guy is only 14k stats now, been lazy =(

A few posts above you said 200 biles enough. Looks like this is not true.
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby Heffernan » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:00 pm

Darwoth wrote:
gorniksam wrote:[
Well...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ok an obscure reference i vaguely remember of many on the forum and in game since that contradict it, do you believe in santa claus to?

btw, my popham guy is only 14k stats now, been lazy =(

i guess kuku does just not believe or wants to see that she will be dead as soon as popham ends

hey kuku, i made Darwoth get the most excellent hat ingame to win his favor what did you do? i mean... out of craptalking him ¦]
Heffernan

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:00 pm

JohnSnow wrote:

I think he said he can win under the right circumstances on 200 bile trash alt against a titan. My opinion still is that having titans on retainer is still a good thing if **** hits the fan. Salem is a place of perpetual war so you are either prepared for it or you are a sheep heading towards slaughter.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Darwoth » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:31 pm

JohnSnow wrote:

200 is enough for an experienced, clever and skilled player to kill a multi thousand stat character, this does not apply to you since the only thing you have done since arriving here is act pissy and passive aggressively ***** about everything like an eeyore cartoon wrapped up in 5 layers of wet blankets.

and simply because i can make a point by killing someone with a character many times weaker (as i have done several times) that does not mean i would not also have strong characters, either for personal satisfaction/why not factor, threat value, raiding towns or due to the fact that the majority of the time i am engaged in combat it is against a half dozen tards at once.
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:42 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Darwoth wrote:
gorniksam wrote:[
Well...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ok an obscure reference i vaguely remember of many on the forum and in game since that contradict it, do you believe in santa claus to?

btw, my popham guy is only 14k stats now, been lazy =(

i guess kuku does just not believe or wants to see that she will be dead as soon as popham ends

hey kuku, i made Darwoth get the most excellent hat ingame to win his favor what did you do? i mean... out of craptalking him ¦]

I wish you would not licking his ass cos of afraid of him, and as I said it lately I'm still waiting... for darwat for GB and for others.
gorniksam

Postby gorniksam » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:45 pm

Darwoth wrote:
JohnSnow wrote:

200 is enough for an experienced, clever and skilled player to kill a multi thousand stat character, this does not apply to you since the only thing you have done since arriving here is act pissy and passive aggressively ***** about everything like an eeyore cartoon wrapped up in 5 layers of wet blankets.

and simply because i can make a point by killing someone with a character many times weaker (as i have done several times) that does not mean i would not also have strong characters, either for personal satisfaction/why not factor, threat value, raiding towns or due to the fact that the majority of the time i am engaged in combat it is against a half dozen tards at once.

You are partially right, cos there is a few ways how to easy kill opponent with much weaker character. But not everyone is retarded what are you mean already. You might cannot kill a titan with 200bilies alt who is not retarded as heff are. Honestly I hope that one day we could have some serious encounter, cos while "raiding me on CF" I was such a noob so :oops:
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:40 pm

gorniksam wrote:

You are partially right, cos there is a few ways how to easy kill opponent with much weaker character. But not everyone is retarded what are you mean already. You might cannot kill a titan with 200bilies alt who is not retarded as heff are. Honestly I hope that one day we could have some serious encounter, cos while "raiding me on CF" I was such a noob so :oops:

well if it makes you feel better i have already thought of four pretty solid strategies for killing your titan with a low level character that i know for a fact you have not considered.
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:08 pm

Darwoth wrote:
gorniksam wrote:

well if it makes you feel better i have already thought of four pretty solid strategies for killing your titan with a low level character that i know for a fact you have not considered.

Well, we will have a chance to check it I think
gorniksam

Postby AngelOfSilence » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:10 pm

ZAAA WARUDOO
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Heffernan » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:38 am

Heffernan wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:*A Golden Goose has never been sold on the stalls

brb changing that

also not sure what to expect on these but are there any town stats?

gg 3 days

Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill