Papa Bless Hugh Mungus

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Papa Bless Hugh Mungus

Postby Lazun123 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:19 pm

Dallane wrote:
Lazun123 wrote:I feel like if we had a dictator for like 3 years that would just kill people for stupid reasons and oppress the ***** out of us, then won our country back, would make all this stupid whiny ***** **** stop.

Well you got Shilary for a option

Diffrent kind of oppression. They use the dependency method. They make people dependent on the government and its assistence. So people fear that if they vote red they are going to get their free **** taken away.
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Champie » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:27 am

Dallane wrote:
Lazun123 wrote:I feel like if we had a dictator for like 3 years that would just kill people for stupid reasons and oppress the ***** out of us, then won our country back, would make all this stupid whiny ***** **** stop.

Well you got Shilary for a option

My god, you sound just like the SJW's who think that if only they could force everyone to think and act appropriately...

Dallane said it perfectly - if you want that **** you already have it but you apparently want a "better" kind of oppression. SMH
Champie

Postby Rover » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:09 am

The thing is if she did that in India she would definitely be raped, they have a rape culture and they do not really tolerate women it was all over the news a month or 2 back uni students getting raped and ****. First she should fix her own country then come over to America and complain. Like a comment on the video said I wish the dot on her head was a switch off button, also if you look at statistics it's mainly black people who commit rape and anything illigal.
Rover

Previous

Return to City upon a Hill