The second debate

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: The second debate

Postby Heffernan » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:32 pm

cyko wrote:Refugees.
Are you able to understand that term?

Maybe i should bring up too, that in the last year the number of commited capital crimes against refugees in our country (including attempted murder, including attempts to burn a namibian mother including her children - by common people!) exceedes comparable crimes of refugees by far.
And you are speaking about invaders? C'mon.

at the 1st January a Mass Amount of Rapings, Touchings and Illegal Sexual stuff by Refugees happened, alone at the Trainstation of Cologne over 1000 so in the whole country a huge load

Germany is now from having no place at all skyrocket jumping to place 14 of the official list of illegal child marriages

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7470 ... ants-crime

(quoting website above) 400.000 crimes last year, and then we had around 800.000 Refugees now over 2 million

not even talking about the Syrial Allahu Ackbar Screaming Gunshooter in Munich.

in my country Germany the Government told us for years that no cash is available to support the citizens, elderly, children etc.. now Merkel called 100 Billion (or in germany 100 Milliarden) € for refugees out of NOWHERE where its BADLY needed to repair our Country, every day you can spot Elderly people at the Bus Stations or Train Stations collecting plastic bottles for cash because else they would die of hunger, and that crazy delusional lady spends OUR cash on people that come in 1000s Laughing out of Trains with expensive clothings, gold watches, Iphones screaming "GERMONEY" just to get cash they dont deserver (not even mentioning moving trough 10+ countries refusing to get out of the train till they arrive here)

well... any words?
Heffernan

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:36 pm

You are required by law to have documents to enter ANY country. The notion that you can enter a country and seek asylum without any papers pretty much ***** on the concept of boarders.
Lets ***** remove borders so we could go where ever we want when ever we want.
On the other hand, refugees are also required by international law to seek asylum in the nearest country that is not in war.
Gees, i do know how Germany or other nordic countries are closer to Syria than Quatar or UAE.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby cyko » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:27 pm

Heffernan wrote:well... any words?

Yes Heff.
I am german too. Maybe you can fool the people here, but not me.

Heffernan wrote:at the 1st January a Mass Amount of Rapings, Touchings and Illegal Sexual stuff by Refugees happened, alone at the Trainstation of Cologne over 1000 so in the whole country a huge load

It turned out that this was mainly a hoax. The incidents happened in Cologne, they were mainly attempts to rob people. Yes, these were crimes and there were really a few sexual harassments and afaik one rape attempt.
Why do talk about a nationwide "huge load" remains a mistery. Nothing happend at the traninstations of Dortmund, Hamburg, München, Bochum, Essen, Gelsenkirchen... this "huge load" never happened.

Heffernan wrote:https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7470/germany-migrants-crime

(quoting website above) 400.000 crimes last year, and then we had around 800.000 Refugees now over 2 million

Why to do quote an us-american anti-muslim think-tank about things which happen in Germany? Do they know things better than you, me or our police or newspapers? If yes, where did they get their information from?

Heffernan wrote:not even talking about the Syrial Allahu Ackbar Screaming Gunshooter in Munich.

Who turned out to by a mentally ill german pupil... like nearly all gunmen of the past twenty years in germany.

Heffernan wrote:in my country Germany the Government told us for years that no cash is available to support the citizens, elderly, children etc.. now Merkel called 100 Billion (or in germany 100 Milliarden) € for refugees out of NOWHERE where its BADLY needed to repair our Country, every day you can spot Elderly people at the Bus Stations or Train Stations collecting plastic bottles for cash because else they would die of hunger, and that crazy delusional lady spends

I share your critic. However, you can't deny that these investitions were the very effective as economic stimulus plan, much more than 100 "Abwrackprämie".
Germany's tax income rose drastically last year. That's a fact....

Heffernan wrote:OUR cash on people that come in 1000s Laughing out of Trains with expensive clothings, gold watches, Iphones screaming "GERMONEY" just to get cash they dont deserver (not even mentioning moving trough 10+ countries refusing to get out of the train till they arrive here)

...but this is again a story you can only tell to people, who live in another country and can't check if you are telling the truth.
Sure, people went halffrozen from Syria till Germany and scream "Germoney... because they get here a few hundred Euros per month, less than the elderly people who you described above.

Why don't you tell the people here about the over 1000 attempts to hurt, burn, kill refugees in Germany, alone in 2015? No word? Why not?
Simple and common family fathers who think they have the right to kill? People like you and me? Well, not like me. Maybe like you.

Damn, Heff. I was told you are a nice guy and your taste for swastikas and nazijokes would be just sick humor. However, i don't think so.

Stop fooling the people here. Tell them the truth about germany.
Kocham Kuku \m/
cyko

Postby Heffernan » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:36 pm

a few 100?

how about just a "small" example of coming over with 4 woman and 23 children and getting 30.000€ each month?

http://marialourdesblog.com/syrer-mit-4 ... -im-monat/

again these are just small examples and thereason so many people think Merkel slowly ruins our country until its not livingworthy anymore

I share your critic. However, you can't deny that these investitions

investions? what investions? a bunch of war deserters that flee from there country Syria instead of protecting there legally effective government from the U Baked terrorists and ISIS that fleet to germany to get loads of cash and sit around doing nothing forever? how is that investing? its draining our country with so far 2million and supposed to be 1million more each year, but i guess i cant make you believe there taking over our country slowly uh?

(do u think im somewhat of a far right guy? nope im in the middle of everything)
Heffernan

Postby cyko » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:51 pm

Well, if that's the case, than where does the money comes from, Mr. Schäuble is so happy about?

Heffernan wrote:(do u think im somewhat of a far right guy? nope im in the middle of everything)

Yes, i think you are far right. And yes, that's right. you are part of the middle. That's what i was trying to explain, thank you.
A big minority of our political middle turned far right.
It only needed a few years, beginning with Sarrazin, now with the syria crisis, to turn absolute normal citizens to that, what the rest of the world is thinking about germans anyhow.
Now, it is okay again in germany, to talk biologistic ***** or to be open racist.

I remember times, when people were with other 10000 on the street, because of the murder attempts on immigrants in Rostock or Hoyerswerda.
These times are long gone. Now it is okay when teenagers kick children in the face, as long as these children look like muslims. Now some germans distinguish between "german looking" and "muslim looking" people.
And if they come to power, people like me or Kralith will be next.

So sad that the germans are only able to kick on weaker people. To sad that all this energy which is now invested in this refugee debate, was never invested in a debate about capitalism in germany.
Kocham Kuku \m/
cyko

Postby Amnezia88 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:06 pm

cyko wrote:Image

cyko wrote:It turned out that this was mainly a hoax. The incidents happened in Cologne, they were mainly attempts to rob people. Yes, these were crimes and there were really a few sexual harassments and afaik one rape attempt.

Why are you defending raping refugees and saying it was a hoax. Seriously disgusting to the victims of those rapes and robberies. Then again you wouldn't be the first to defend a rapist even though it was proven over and over again...right Hillary? :roll:

cyko wrote:Why to do quote an us-american anti-muslim think-tank about things which happen in Germany? Do they know things better than you, me or our police or newspapers? If yes, where did they get their information from?

Another great example of the evil leftie and his wicked thoughts. Why is an institute like 'Gatestone' or any other immediatly anti-muslim the moment they critize Islam? What is happening to the world where you can't critize or condemn a religion for it's medieval texts and beliefs? R.I.P. Freedom of speech :lol:

cyko wrote:Who turned out to by a mentally ill german pupil... like nearly all gunmen of the past twenty years in germany.

:lol: Holy ****, the further i go down your wall of text, the more hilarious it gets. It is indeed funny to see all Islamic terrorist now being portrayed as 'natives', they are of course always 'confused and depressed'. The most important message is of course 'He screamed Alluh Ackbar, left a note he did it for Allah, but people please remember, it has NOTHING to do with Islam, honestly'. I can't believe you believe this, you must be trolling ¦]

cyko wrote:...but this is again a story you can only tell to people, who live in another country and can't check if you are telling the truth.
Sure, people went halffrozen from Syria till Germany and scream "Germoney... because they get here a few hundred Euros per month, less than the elderly people who you described above.
Why don't you tell the people here about the over 1000 attempts to hurt, burn, kill refugees in Germany, alone in 2015? No word? Why not? Simple and common family fathers who think they have the right to kill? People like you and me? Well, not like me. Maybe like you.Damn, Heff. I was told you are a nice guy and your taste for swastikas and nazijokes would be just sick humor. However, i don't think so.Stop fooling the people here. Tell them the truth about germany.

Those 1000 attempts are a natural effect of the crimes commited by these 'innocent' immigrants. If i had a daughter and she got molested by these thugs i'd want to hunt, burn and kill them too when police and politicians dont do anything ( they shared your opinion on these matters ). These 'street' militias in Germany, Sweden etc. did not just rose out of the blue. Things like these happen for a reason and it isn't because of facebook or 'feels'. It's what they see in the streets everyday. Maybe in the utopian district where you live you dont have these things? I'm not from Germany and i believe Heff because what he is saying makes more sense to me ( and many others ) than your 'feel' arguments. I mean, damn, you have being pro-immigrant and then you have....well, you... :lol: Denying everything, 'it's all a lie and refugees be good'. And when it all falls down you can then say 'Ich habbe es nicht gewusst' , 'i did it with the best intentions'

TLDR, you are saying that all this refugee drama is a fantasy and all the accusations towards these migrants are based on false thoughts and beliefs. There is hardly anyone who beliefs this nonsense anymore. We can see this in the lovely rise of the right wing parties in Eastern Europe and now finally in Western Europe. It is time for a celebration! 8-)

cyko wrote: i don't wanna piss you off, but to be honest, i am more afraid of this highly aggressive rightwing movement

Nobody is innocent, there are merely varying levels of guilt.
Amnezia88
Customer

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:20 pm

I am positive that Cyko character is actually Claeyt.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby cyko » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:21 pm

I live in a town which has nearly so much percentage of immigrants like Rotterdam.
I don't know where Heff lives.

However
Amnezia88 wrote:Those 1000 attempts are a natural effect of the crimes commited by these 'innocent' immigrants.

A robbery by an immigrant is a crime, a murder attempt by a native is a "natural effect" in the world of this dutch guy.
I guess, the "88" in your name is no coincidence.
I think you'll understand, that i won't waste my time with you.

@Zodd
I think, Claeyt writes a better english, don't you think?
Kocham Kuku \m/
cyko

Postby Amnezia88 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:51 pm

cyko wrote:However
Amnezia88 wrote:Those 1000 attempts are a natural effect of the crimes commited by these 'innocent' immigrants.

A robbery by an immigrant is a crime, a murder attempt by a native is a "natural effect" in the world of this dutch guy.
I guess, the "88" in your name is no coincidence.
I think you'll understand, that i won't waste my time with you.

I never said it's okay, i think you deliberatly misunderstand me as most of you people do. You ask:
cyko wrote:Why don't you tell the people here about the over 1000 attempts to hurt, burn, kill refugees in Germany, alone in 2015? No word? Why not?

I gave you an answer. Any form of crime, rape, murder i detest and i believe people should be punished for it, immigrant or not. Don't try to twist my words. I've given you the reason why this is happened and is happening. Again it is because of people like you and the current politicians who refuse to believe a rape victim and tell them to 'hush, it's all a misunderstanding and you shouldn't have provoked them'. The major of Cologne has proven this mentality to be true

The 88 notion is another pathetic attempt to demonize me. Maybe 88 is the year i was born in, maybe it's the number of my adress or areacode. Please stop your retarded assumptions and accusations.
It's also a sad thing that the people like cyko have achieved what 'Mr 8' could not achieve back in the 40's. Congratulations Cyko ;)

The 'i wont waste my time on you, you will understand' is the next joke in line. I mean seriously, everytime someone like cyko realises some people can't be pursuaded by trying to touch their feelings with those 'feelgood' arguments they say 'i wont talk to you anymore, because you dont know nuffin!' For this remark you have earned not 1 but 3 laughters!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You'll probably continue this discussion with people who either not know much about this topic or who are riding Merkels ***** so hard they are blinded what is happening in the world. Both are easy to persuade with the arguments you use, i understand you dont want to talk with me about this. If you do ever come around and want a serious 'debate' about this, i'm always open for a chat and do not fear to talk to those who do not believe what i believe.
Last edited by Amnezia88 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nobody is innocent, there are merely varying levels of guilt.
Amnezia88
Customer

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:55 pm

cyko wrote:I live in a town which has nearly so much percentage of immigrants like Rotterdam.
I don't know where Heff lives.

@Zodd
I think, Claeyt writes a better english, don't you think?

Thats what makes you perfect infiltrator.
No one suspects your broken, bad engrish.
ZoddAlmighty

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill