For Russian -speaking community

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: For Russian -speaking community

Postby AngelOfSilence » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:43 pm

when your meme page is poppin
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:44 pm

shizuka wrote:This isnt just a VK salem page. I read/speak russian even tho im french/asian and he is lying as usual.
This is some kind of Grandboss propaganda over a social media falsely posted here as 'a help for Russians who dont speak so great english and could help each other over a Vk page' (i.e. russian facebook)
1- he tells u , u can be his ally if u speak the tongue etc (bigger the zerg the better)
2- hes declared war to the KKK and Darworth but lies about how big his enemy list actually is

He has the audacity to pretend caring about growing or helping the potential Russian community within Salem, beginners too, by pretending to care about them, using their inability to understand english at HIS own advantage by using his native tongue and the game knowledge he has (that pretty much sums up in teaching u how to put 2 braziers together, in case u missed the thousand forum screenshots of decent defense layouts), sharing it to make them trust him by bringing them help and being 'friendly' etc

All of that, NOT to help the community by advertising the game over social media, NOR giving information to genuinely help others, but to persue his own selfish desire of eventually having more and more allies, getting u on his side (tardzerg) to help HIM out against the people HE (&friends) have issues with.
He uses the word 'we' to make u feel like there is a 'us', a 'team', that u are on HIS side and if he could his dream would be some kind of bigger russian GB&friends zerg roaming the server.

On a side note im not saying this because he tried (and failed) to ko my Dudu (what he thought was my main char) to loot her after 'nicely' crafting me clothes, but simply because this thread and VKpage 'im caring about u russians' is total *****, its just an extansion of his selfishness and seek of 'more power' by recruiting people who apparently should join him coz of a common tongue, and him being selfproclaimed strong and friendly

Russian really need help for english? click this, write help russian/english for Salem, and somebody help you

Dudu and what you want tell?
okey why you dont make any post for russian language "recommendation for deffense"?
if you angry for rotten apple i can give you it again:D
ALTaZAR1

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:55 pm

i wait fix TBC abuse i know you used it if KO you alt.
about why not attack you main town?
i told you kuku: I'll do it when I favorably!
Understand? "Moldovia woman" :D i think you remember who you.
ALTaZAR1

Postby AngelOfSilence » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:48 pm

Now do you remember who you are, what you were meant to do? I cheated death thanks to you. And thanks to you I've left my mark. You have too. You've written your own history. You're your own man. I'm Grand Boss, and you are too. No, he's the two of us together. Where we are today, we built it. This story, this 'legend', it's ours. We can change the world, and with it, the future. I am you and you are me. Carry that with you wherever you go. Thank you, my friend. From here on out, you're Grand Boss.
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby gorniksam » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:05 pm

ALTaZAR1 wrote:"Moldovia woman"

I'm from beautiful country - Poland, not from Moldova you noob
gorniksam

Postby Hose » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:19 pm

should stop flinging your poop at everyone.. **** like that backfires quick))
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby AngelOfSilence » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:21 pm

fires shot
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
AngelOfSilence

Postby Heffernan » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:33 pm

gorniksam wrote:

its not beautifull, believe we we once used to own it.
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:38 pm

Heffernan wrote:
gorniksam wrote:

its not beautifull, believe we we once used to own it.

Well, we are to not share with OUR country with retarded **** muslims 8-) Beautiful enough
gorniksam

Postby shizuka » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:57 pm

ALTaZAR1 wrote:okey why you dont make any post for russian language "recommendation for deffense"?
if you angry for rotten apple i can give you it again:D

200.gif
200.gif (235.09 KiB) Viewed 9014 times

Last bumped by ALTaZAR1 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:57 pm.
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Previous

Return to City upon a Hill