Who is Ben Shapiro, and why do i love him?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Who is Ben Shapiro, and why do i love him?

Postby matan002 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:54 am

Paradoxyc wrote:This transgender movment is so random and whacky, no clue where the ***** it spurred from

Lack of a proper definition as to what gender really means?
Some say gender is what you identify as and sex is the stuff you have between your legs. Some say gender is what you have between your legs and others say sex is what you identify as.
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby Paradoxyc » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:04 pm

matan002 wrote:
DeepSixed wrote:Brothers and/or brotherhood... but more intimate then that you need to see shrink and soon.

You lose a marble?

This actually made some sense - He is saying that people of the same gender can be close but if they start to get intimate to the point of romance then he thinks they need to see a psychiatrist. And are they crazy?
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby Kandarim » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:18 pm

matan002 wrote:Lack of a proper definition as to what gender really means?
Some say gender is what you identify as and sex is the stuff you have between your legs. Some say gender is what you have between your legs and others say sex is what you identify as.

That doesn't make any sense to me. I can accept, if not understand, gay/bi/lesbian people and their attraction to the same sex. But why would you identify as anything other than what you are ? Not to mention, an apache assault helicopter of all things.

On-topic: that final video is hilarious. Why are the other debaters actually supporting the transgender journalist in their physical threats?
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:38 pm

anyone remember a small handful of years ago when all this ***** first started and the "evil bigot conservatives" were saying **** like "well, if we concede on these seemingly benign issues today tomorrow they will be demanding to create their own definition of what a male or woman is"

yeah, the claeyts of the world tried to paint it as "crazy right wing conspiracy theories"

as usual the "give an inch they take a mile" angle has been proven to be 100% true yet again.

a tranny is not a male/female it is whatever they were born as, clipping their ***** off and taking hormones does not change that at all which is why the tranny in the video (a male) first response was to threaten to kick ass (a male response) and is still 6 foot tall with hardened biceps under his dress.

it has never been about "equal rights" they have those already, it has ALWAYS been about forcing you to not only accept but celebrate their perversion and put their lifestyle on a pedestal above that of your own. i have no problem with people that want to be ****'s so long as they do not expect me to think they are "normal" do not want to invade the institutions of my lifestyle whether it be the toilet, marriage (started off as "marriage", then just as i predicted immediately turned into them demanding that the religious institutions they hate and are opposed to their lifestyle perform said marriages in their holy sites) my unborn childrens boy scout troop and so on.

i am easy to get along with on just about anything, the problem i have and have always had with the left is that they are not content to live their lives but rather have an unquenchable need to influence how you live yours.
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:47 pm

Lazun123 wrote:
I dont agree with him on some of his stances, but actually defends what he says with facts and with logic, not bs one sided out of context manipulated statistics to advocate his bias.

Difference in opinions is what i think makes our country great, when he speaks it is not full of angry button pushing but in my eyes a true hunt for the truth! I absolutely respect that.

Darwoth have you seen when he debated Piers Morgan HAHA?? It was beautiful!!

yeah i do not agree with many of his viewpoints either as he is a staunch conservative and i am more of a hybrid/libertarian (fiscally conservative, socially liberal. do whatever you want as long as i do not have to pay for it or be annoyed by your activity), though i agree on more than i disagree with.

yeah i saw him obliterate morgan, i can not stand that annoying prick (even worse by the fact he is not even an american yet is known solely for championing the leftist cause on american domestic issues, for me that is the worst kind of liberal) and that is why it is good folks like shapiro with the patience he has exist to argue with these jackasses because someone like me and probably most normal folks would have wound up debating him the way that alex jones did :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Paradoxyc » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:43 pm

Kandarim wrote:
matan002 wrote:Lack of a proper definition as to what gender really means?

That doesn't make any sense to me. I can accept, if not understand, gay/bi/lesbian people and their attraction to the same sex. But why would you identify as anything other than what you are ? Not to mention, an apache assault helicopter of all things.

On-topic: that final video is hilarious. Why are the other debaters actually supporting the transgender journalist in their physical threats?

I support LGB but same as you I can't understand how you can want to be another gender. Even if you want to be, you cant expect anyone to take you seriously.
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby Paradoxyc » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:49 pm

Also to anyone who challenges what gender "definition" is. Would you have sex with a guy who turned into a girl through surgery?

No, cause its a dude
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby TotalyMeow » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:31 pm

Kandarim wrote:That doesn't make any sense to me. I can accept, if not understand, gay/bi/lesbian people and their attraction to the same sex. But why would you identify as anything other than what you are ? Not to mention, an apache assault helicopter of all things.

If you don't like yourself or are confused about who you want to be, you might try to find a solution. Some people despair and become depressed. Some find someone who will tell them who they want to be and hinge their identity on them. Some go through a long and difficult road to try to change or improve themselves to become a person they want to be. Some can't believe they should change mentally so find some other thing to fix their identity to and base their happiness on the struggle to attain whatever it is. A lot of people are attracted to the opposite gender and some few people searching for themselves will turn that into being attracted to themselves AS the opposite gender and feel that if they can attain this goal, they will then feel good about themselves. Sadly, the suicide rate of people who do succeed in getting a gender change is way way above average, presumably because they come to find that a new gender doesn't really change anything.

They're supporting the journalist partly out of habit and partly because if they object to ANYTHING he does, it might be seen as not supporting his desire to be a woman. They'll be crucified by someone for it and they fear that. They've also thrown in with the the guy as being in a group with him and Ben Shapiro as being 'outside', and you support your group against outsiders, often even when you know it's wrong.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Paradoxyc » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:32 pm

Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby Lazun123 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:30 pm

Thats the thing though, if transgenders that change their gender to feel more attuned to how they identify themselves are still committing suicide at a high rate, then to me that suggest that they are treating the illness wrongly and should treat it as a mental illness. If Joe Smoe walks around proclaiming he is Jesus Christ he is treated like a mental case. If a 250LB pound man that can palm a basketball and claims to be a woman, well that person dose not accept reality and is a mental case.

One thing i have always agreed and glad Shapiro speaks of it, is the separation of Government and religion. Not for the case that i want god out of schools or other public means, but to protect religion entirely. The reason is the moment a minority or oppressed demographic becomes oppressed or abused, they seek retribution once they have the support of the public and become invulnerable themselves. Think about it, Shapiro states his opinion, is threatened with physical harm, and people defend the aggressor. They leave part of the discussion out, but Shapiro asks the males there if they would engage in a sexual interaction with any of the transgenders, they all say no. But then questions if they were considered female, why not?

So i brought up Piers Morgan earlier and the debate he had about the 2nd amendment. The ultimate purpose and the reason our founding fathers created it was to protect us agaisnt our own government.

Piers Morgan, the pompous ****, mocks and tries to bully Shapiro (which Shapiro defends himself perfectly) syaing the government would never do that. But look at the past few events that have occured
-Government gets caught spying on its citizens illegally twice, Wire taps and information gathering under the Obama Admin.
-Massive Corruption and foreign money influencing policies.
-Voter Fraud and disenfranchisement.

with the banning of the 2nd amendment i fear it will only get worse.
WWJCD
Lazun123

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill