Looks like Trump will win.

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Looks like Trump will win.

Postby Lazun123 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:35 pm

Poll after poll had Sanders dominating Trump, winning by much larger margins then Clair Underwood..... errr I mean Empress Clinton. After Sanders losing in NY by very large margins, it seems he is out of the race.

Sanders was to moral to attack Hilary on her corruption and miss doings, I feel he could have won over more people if he would have only called out Clinton on her lies and corruption more.

I feel Trump wont make the same mistake, and will expose and destroy her on all her BS.

I have to say too, as a sanders supporter, I am going to have to cast my vote for Mr. Trump. The man is a wild card, but at least we have some what of a chance for change, as oppose to 8 years of another ***** Clinton.

Thoughts?
WWJCD
Lazun123

Re: Looks like Trump will win.

Postby Argentis » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:43 pm

Lazun123 wrote:Poll after poll had Sanders dominating Trump, winning by much larger margins then Clair Underwood..... errr I mean Empress Clinton. After Sanders losing in NY by very large margins, it seems he is out of the race.

Sanders was to moral to attack Hilary on her corruption and miss doings, I feel he could have won over more people if he would have only called out Clinton on her lies and corruption more.

I feel Trump wont make the same mistake, and will expose and destroy her on all her BS.

I have to say too, as a sanders supporter, I am going to have to cast my vote for Mr. Trump. The man is a wild card, but at least we have some what of a chance for change, as oppose to 8 years of another ***** Clinton.

Thoughts?

People will simply dismiss my opinion as I'm European but ***** it.
I'm actually very glad that Trump managed to beat the **** out of Cruz in the NY primaries. I hate Cruz and his theocratic ideas. I don't like Trump though, his ideas are simply unrealizable just like Sanders'. That saying, Clinton, well you said it... My point is that you are ***** whatever happens because all your candidates suck (not that they don't elsewhere).

I liked Obama personally, he was very well perceived abroad which is always a plus and tried to implement some changes. Too bad he can't be elected again.
Argentis

Postby Judaism » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:45 pm

Trump for president.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Lazun123 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:51 pm

Argentis wrote:
Lazun123 wrote:Poll after poll had Sanders dominating Trump, winning by much larger margins then Clair Underwood..... errr I mean Empress Clinton. After Sanders losing in NY by very large margins, it seems he is out of the race.

Thoughts?

I'm actually very glad that Trump managed to beat the **** out of Cruz in the NY primaries. I hate Cruz and his theocratic ideas. I don't like Trump though, his ideas are simply unrealizable just like Sanders'. That saying, Clinton, well you said it... My point is that you are ***** whatever happens because all your candidates suck (not that they don't elsewhere).

I liked Obama personally, he was very well perceived abroad which is always a plus and tried to implement some changes. Too bad he can't be elected again.

What country are you from?

I personally didn't care for all the education and healthcare stuff. But he was the most honest and capable in giving the middle class their government back and away from corrupt *****.
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Dallane » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:55 pm

Lazun123 wrote:
Argentis wrote:

Thoughts?

I personally didn't care for all the education and healthcare stuff. But he was the most honest and capable in giving the middle class their government back and away from corrupt *****.

I hated Sanders for the simple fact that the tax man already takes too much of my money I rather it not go up 5%.

Trump is an idiot for a few reasons but he is a much better option than someone who literally hates freedom. Her husband was bad enough I rather not have to deal with that nightmare over again.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Lazun123 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:01 pm

I personally didn't care for all the education and healthcare stuff. But he was the most honest and capable in giving the middle class their government back and away from corrupt *****.[/quote]

I hated Sanders for the simple fact that the tax man already takes too much of my money I rather it not go up 5%.

Trump is an idiot for a few reasons but he is a much better option than someone who literally hates freedom. Her husband was bad enough I rather not have to deal with that nightmare over again.[/quote]

Trust me man, im in sales and i get 42% of my income taxed, as wells as my bonus. But, i would gladly give more to win our country back!

Naftaa signed by Bill Clinton (right before he left office) has ***** america so hard!
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Argentis » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:05 pm

Lazun123 wrote:

I'm French so we have our share of ***** in our government or pretending to office.

To give you examples; Hollande, our current President. I can only describe him as Walrus Puppet.
Le Pen, our national Trump. Unavowed link with fascists and neo-nazi groups. Wants to leave the UE (how to ***** up your economy 101). Would she be a little older that wouldn't surprise me if she had been in the Hitler's youth.
Henry de Lesquen: Clear political affiliation with neo-nazis group, pro-monarchy (he is a marquis or something, not that it holds any power currently in France), anti-gay rights and pro-life (those two will get me in trouble with all the hardcore Christians on the forums), wants to leave the UE going back to a money called "l'Ecu" (would be something like a Crown). Is tied with one of the biggest negationist of the Holocaust in France and probably in the world (Roger Garaudy). A total ******* on legs.
Oh yeah and then we got communists, liars, ecologists and other completely incompetent asshats.
Argentis

Postby Lazun123 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:12 pm

Argentis wrote:
Lazun123 wrote:

I'm French so we have our share of ***** in our government or pretending to office.

To give you examples; Hollande, our current President. I can only describe him as Walrus Puppet.
Le Pen, our national Trump. Unavowed link with fascists and neo-nazi groups. Wants to leave the UE (how to ***** up your economy 101). Would she be a little older that wouldn't surprise me if she had been in the Hitler's youth.
Henry de Lesquen: Clear political affiliation with neo-nazis group, pro-monarchy (he is a marquis or something, not that it holds any power currently in France), anti-gay rights and pro-life (those two will get me in trouble with all the hardcore Christians on the forums), wants to leave the UE going back to a money called "l'Ecu" (would be something like a Crown). Is tied with one of the biggest negationist of the Holocaust in France and probably in the world (Roger Garaudy). A total ******* on legs.
Oh yeah and then we got communists, liars, ecologists and other completely incompetent asshats.

Christ, sounds like you guys have a lot of nazis hahaha! Let me ask you something, how do you feel about your healthcare system?
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Argentis » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:20 pm

Lazun123 wrote:
Argentis wrote:
Lazun123 wrote:

Christ, sounds like you guys have a lot of nazis hahaha! Let me ask you something, how do you feel about your healthcare system?

It's very bureaucratic. My mother is a GP and she is paid 30 dollars for a consultation (a joke compared to you guys and the least paid in Europe alongside the Czech Republic). It works somewhat. My sister is currently quite sick so she gets - almost - free medication and is taken in charge for any surgery/exam she has to endure. She is also paid the same as she was. But that's an extreme case, basically the sicker you are sick the more help you'll receive.
Argentis

Postby Lazun123 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:33 pm

Well that is pretty cool! I went to the emergency room, and got 1 IB pro-fain, lol i was slapped with a 1000 dollar pill. 30mins and 1000 bucks for one pill......
WWJCD
Lazun123

Next

Return to City upon a Hill