non Salem topic; Games we should be playing!

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: non Salem topic; Games we should be playing!

Postby Judaism » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:59 pm

Brego wrote:lol,maybe it is awesome game but when you get 59-60 level is can become boring ....if i understand you re playing eu version ?

Yes, thats the point of a hard cap. Either way, only just hit 50 in a week so for now its very much amusing.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Paradoxyc » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:06 pm

What am I doing with my life?
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby Forungi » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:24 pm

Paradoxyc wrote:image

Playing the best game
Forungi

Postby Heffernan » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:53 pm

Paradoxyc wrote:Image

sir the 2000s called, they would like there Graphics back.
Heffernan

Postby thedarklore » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:19 pm

As I can see you are killing half spider and half man... Well that doesn't look like spiderman! Also stop wasting your time with that funny rune scimmy and do monkey madness to get D scimmy + complete slug menace to getproselyte armor and learn hot to flick prays nawb :D
thedarklore

Postby Dallane » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:52 pm

Tulgarath wrote:BDO is entertaining, but really its a single player game with PVP, an auction house and general chat.

It's only single player because YOU haven't joined a guild for pvp or other activities. With your logic I could say Salem is just a single player game with rare pvp, player stalls and a forums.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Tulgarath » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:37 pm

Dallane wrote:
Tulgarath wrote:BDO is entertaining, but really its a single player game with PVP, an auction house and general chat.

It's only single player because YOU haven't joined a guild for pvp or other activities. With your logic I could say Salem is just a single player game with rare pvp, player stalls and a forums.

I made a quick single sentence summation... yes obviously YOU can derive the sum of my logic. (Sarcasm)

I'm in a guild (top activity actually so I do participate in guild quests etc), and I did mention PVP :) They have dueling areas and guild wars, which often (not always) amounts to ganking people who are afk. They don't actually have siege in yet, at least in the NA launch. I'm hoping siege is at least as good as Lineage II's.

AFK fishing is the best money maker, or you can AFK level up your horses or AFK loop carrying packs for character development. I don't really mind these options, as I have a job that keeps me off the computer for some of the day, but effectively botting is NOT my idea of multiplayer activities.

I've opted to level slower in this game than most because its a soft cap at 50 and few in my guild are near 50. Also, I did not purchase it till a week or so after launch, didn't play beta, so I just took my time learning it instead of the usual level race to cap. PVP imo is the endgame with a constant gear grind, with a vast amount of lifestyle extras, crafting...house decorating which, since you CANNOT trade, I equate to single player. I have a few professional ranked crafts, got a couple tier 4 horses, tier 4 pets, leveling up a few alchemy stones, +ing my gear on a few chars to make grinding easier, built a boat which took entirely too long lol. NEVER said there was nothing to do.

I'm also enjoying BDO, as its taking up most of my gaming time. It does, however, have more of a 'single player game with towns' feel to it than most MMOs I have played. I'm sure that will change when I hit 45 and start getting ganked at the grind points lol. I actually like Korean grind games. Loved Lineage I and II, the griefing, the siege, the grind...people have to put in time. Me liking or disliking the game has nothing to do with the fact that to me it has a single player feel.

Already written too much. Not sure if I explained it well, pretty sure it won't matter with you lol. (Been laying in my bed regening energy to make some more beer for the workers while I write this.)

I'm guessing you are on EU Judaism?
Tulgarath

Postby Brego » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:20 pm

lazy player in bdo ,noob :)Go get 55 + level
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Tulgarath » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:15 am

Brego wrote:lazy player in bdo ,noob :)Go get 55 + level

:cry: :cry:
Tulgarath

Postby Paradoxyc » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:51 am

thedarklore wrote:

As I can see you are killing half spider and half man... Well that doesn't look like spiderman! Also stop wasting your time with that funny rune scimmy and do monkey madness to get D scimmy + complete slug menace to getproselyte armor and learn hot to flick prays nawb :D

52 Atk currently
Paradoxyc
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill