non Salem topic; Games we should be playing!

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: non Salem topic; Games we should be playing!

Postby saltmummy » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:18 am

I went ahead and installed Age of Empires 3. After I did that and played it for a little bit, I went to look at it's store page to see if people thought it was garbage like they did back in highschool. I found two things, the first of which is that the games required servers are almost always down and the second of which was the price. AoE3 came out in 2005, what the hell is with microsoft believing it's games don't depreciate in value? 40$ for a ten year old game whose ESO servers don't even run, jegus. I am so damn lucky I got it from some bundle somewhere for five bucks.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Strakknuva225 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:00 am

saltmummy wrote:I went ahead and installed Age of Empires 3. After I did that and played it for a little bit, I went to look at it's store page to see if people thought it was garbage like they did back in highschool. I found two things, the first of which is that the games required servers are almost always down and the second of which was the price. AoE3 came out in 2005, what the hell is with microsoft believing it's games don't depreciate in value? 40$ for a ten year old game whose ESO servers don't even run, jegus. I am so damn lucky I got it from some bundle somewhere for five bucks.

It's not great on AoE2HD either. Whilst AoE2 is all well and good, everbody loves it, the added touches are eeehhhh... The game still runs off the engine made back in '99 with I doubt any touching up, since anything that wasn't made a thing back in '99, like 300+ popcap, LudiKRIS maps run like ****. They should've updated the tech :I
Professional Beaver Clubber
"Knife to meet you."
Strakknuva225

Postby Dallane » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:29 am

Strakknuva225 wrote:
saltmummy wrote:I went ahead and installed Age of Empires 3. After I did that and played it for a little bit, I went to look at it's store page to see if people thought it was garbage like they did back in highschool. I found two things, the first of which is that the games required servers are almost always down and the second of which was the price. AoE3 came out in 2005, what the hell is with microsoft believing it's games don't depreciate in value? 40$ for a ten year old game whose ESO servers don't even run, jegus. I am so damn lucky I got it from some bundle somewhere for five bucks.

It's not great on AoE2HD either. Whilst AoE2 is all well and good, everbody loves it, the added touches are eeehhhh... The game still runs off the engine made back in '99 with I doubt any touching up, since anything that wasn't made a thing back in '99, like 300+ popcap, LudiKRIS maps run like ****. They should've updated the tech :I

AoE3 is actually a OK game. Nothing really much to brag about but its still fun to play.

AoE2 is still as amazing as I remember lol.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Judaism » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:01 am

Tulgarath wrote:
I'm guessing you are on EU Judaism?

Aye, Croxus. Also for your singleplayer worries, believe me I was in a discord session yesterday with 62 people and after level 50 the only way to grind quickly is tru teams. A guild is very much crucial at that point, top 25 pmuch required to compete.

I am horribly outgeared for now and rely upon my guild, I get ganked very often. Weekly guild bosses, daily's with your guild, world bosses, battlefields and in a few weeks alot more content will drop.

JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Hose » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:14 pm

Sweg
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Strakknuva225 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:32 pm

Hose wrote:

Sweg

default ui

!!!DISGUSTING!!!
"Knife to meet you."
Strakknuva225

Postby Thor » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:51 pm

My god AOE2 is an awesome game!
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Nephilim » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:17 pm

Hose wrote:

Sweg

Nephilim

Postby Hose » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:33 pm

Everything older than wotlk completely sucks
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Strakknuva225 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:36 pm

Hose wrote:Everything older than wotlk completely sucks

vanilla was da best tiem of waow
"Knife to meet you."
Strakknuva225

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill