non Salem topic; Games we should be playing!

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: non Salem topic; Games we should be playing!

Postby An_Infinity_of_War » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:17 pm

Dwell is pretty good. Some plays from H&H made it with heavy inspiration from H&H.

Ah ***** forgot you can only get in if you pre-ordered it. Ya'll will have to wait.
TotalyMeow wrote:
Claeyt wrote:Whoring myself out for a vote for in game cash!

Have you no integrity?
An_Infinity_of_War

Postby Lusewing » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:49 pm

Hmm well other then Salem I've been enjoying:

Fallout 4
Ark
Undertale
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Lusewing

Postby Nephilim » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:01 pm

Nephilim

Postby Inotdead » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 pm

Nephilim wrote:https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/chimeraco/lux-a-survival-mmorpg-pc-mac-xb1-ps4

It looks exactly like Don't Starve.
Claeyt wrote: I'm not saying it's right or justified that they steal or sell drugs or murder cops I'm saying that that's exactly what you would do if you were poor and desperate and Black.
Inotdead

Postby jcwilk » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:53 am

Inotdead wrote:If you enjoyed unreal world you might want to take a look at Cataclysm DDA.

Oh yeah I played that for a bit, was pretty cool. I particularly thought it was really interesting how they implemented a lot of really advanced mechanics into a traditional turn-based roguelike platform, like fires that gradually consume buildings, driving a vehicle with actual turning and momentum rather than just sped up movement, etc.

Inotdead wrote:
Nephilim wrote:https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/chimeraco/lux-a-survival-mmorpg-pc-mac-xb1-ps4

It looks exactly like Don't Starve.

Yeah, though it sounds fairly interesting... Especially if it's a single shared mmo-style world rather than private/public servers. Infinitely sized with ever increasing difficulty the farther you travel and mechanics to locate nearby criminals is a nice combination.

I didn't like the aesthetics of don't starve though and this game kind of looks like an eyesore as well, but looks aren't everything.
JohnCarver wrote:This way no matter how bad my day gets, a text message that one of you died to madness always seems to brighten it.
jcwilk

Postby Heffernan » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:48 pm

i noticed this game a few days ago whilst searching for simulations and building games

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_Geni ... eo_game%29

have never had so much fun.
Heffernan

Postby Thor » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:34 pm

Whaddya know - a German guy wants to play a world domination game.

¦]
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby AFullCodpiece » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:07 am

I've been playing a game called "Ziploc Bag Full of Greased BBs"(TM pending). Essentially you take a bunch of BBs from your ol' trusty BB gun. Grease them up (I use olive oil, but I've found lubrication selection is a highly personal thing). Fill up a Ziploc bag with 'em. Proceed to stick you wiener in and out of the bag repeatedly. Super duper.
TotallyMeow's Spicy Nugget - "Fabas indulcet fames"
AFullCodpiece

Postby Heffernan » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:11 am

AFullCodpiece wrote:I've been playing a game called "Ziploc Bag Full of Greased BBs"(TM pending). Essentially you take a bunch of BBs from your ol' trusty BB gun. Grease them up (I use olive oil, but I've found lubrication selection is a highly personal thing). Fill up a Ziploc bag with 'em. Proceed to stick you wiener in and out of the bag repeatedly. Super duper.

what you do in RL isnt called "a game" ¦]
Heffernan

Postby AFullCodpiece » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:24 am

Heffernan wrote:
AFullCodpiece wrote:I've been playing a game called "Ziploc Bag Full of Greased BBs"(TM pending). Essentially you take a bunch of BBs from your ol' trusty BB gun. Grease them up (I use olive oil, but I've found lubrication selection is a highly personal thing). Fill up a Ziploc bag with 'em. Proceed to stick you wiener in and out of the bag repeatedly. Super duper.

what you do in RL isnt called "a game" ¦]

I consider it a game if I do it under a bridge and bums are watching me...
TotallyMeow's Spicy Nugget - "Fabas indulcet fames"
AFullCodpiece

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill