Pilgrim's original outfit?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Pilgrim's original outfit?

Postby joeslims » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:36 pm

How do I claim my outfit?
I wanted a friend to play and hated the idea of starting over for a second time so i gave him my second beta access code.
joeslims

Re: Pilgrim's original outfit?

Postby Sevenless » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:06 pm

If you're referring to things paid for via the cash store, I'd assume you talk to the banker in boston. Otherwise not sure what you're talking about.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Postby Glennfinnan » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:07 pm

"All pilgrims who sign up and activate their account by Thanksgiving, will receive our unique “one of a kind” Original Pilgrim outfit.* Already have an active account? Use your BETA key to invite a friend to join us!"

Check you e-mail adress. :)
Glennfinnan

Postby joeslims » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:18 pm

Glennfinnan wrote:"All pilgrims who sign up and activate their account by Thanksgiving, will receive our unique “one of a kind” Original Pilgrim outfit.* Already have an active account? Use your BETA key to invite a friend to join us!"

Check you e-mail adress. :)

I am talking about if I give my BETA key to a friend do I get the outfit or does he get it?
joeslims

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 pm

I'm messaging Moo about this now. Hopefully he'll get back to us today, but it's getting later on in Sweden, so we might not hear until tomorrow.

Keep an eye on this thread for the answer.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby TotalyMoo » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:03 pm

Answered!
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Return to City upon a Hill