open up account registration

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: open up account registration

Postby colesie » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:36 pm

sabinati wrote:It's to give to a friend, or in your case, I guess you have an alt account now ¦]

Hue hue hue
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Postby wsaxton » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:15 am

I have a close friend who has desperately been trying to get in, she would love a key if anyone has one to spare.

I unfortunately do not. If someone has a spare and doesn't mind donating it to a good cause, please send me a PM on these forums.

Thanks alot!
wsaxton

Postby Procne » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:42 pm

How were they keys sent? I haven't gotten anything in PM or in mailbox that my forum account is associated with. I don't know if I had email associated with game account, since account page doesn't show that. I had received beta key from tentonhammer through email 2.5 months ago, but I guess that doesn't count? I have set an email address in account settings only today. Can I expect to receive the key
Procne

Postby Dallane » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:43 pm

Procne wrote:How were they keys sent? I haven't gotten anything in PM or in mailbox that my forum account is associated with. I don't know if I had email associated with game account, since account page doesn't show that. I had received beta key from tentonhammer through email 2.5 months ago, but I guess that doesn't count? I have set an email address in account settings only today. Can I expect to receive the key

it would be the same email you used with paradox i think. i got a xtra key today
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Tonkyhonk » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:25 pm

Procne wrote:I had received beta key from tentonhammer through email 2.5 months ago, but I guess that doesn't count? I have set an email address in account settings only today. Can I expect to receive the key

no.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1657#p19479
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tonkyhonk

Postby Procne » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:37 pm

Oh, I have seen that thread but I missed Moo's comment. Thanks
Procne

Postby TotalyMoo » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:04 pm

Procne wrote:Oh, I have seen that thread but I missed Moo's comment. Thanks

My bad :)
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Previous

Return to City upon a Hill