What are you listening to?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby Ghoul » Mon May 01, 2017 2:44 pm

Mandatory song about the 1st of May (NSFW): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCbD8nsxcd8
Realak wrote:You guys are treating this game like it is a pvp esport or something and not the retarded version of farmville it is.
Ghoul

Postby gorniksam » Mon May 01, 2017 3:09 pm

cyko wrote:
This is my farewell post.

I would like to see Salem again, grown bigger and with commercial success. And i guess, Dev-team knows what would have to be fixed, to accomplished that. Obviously not the code :P
However, if you ever want to sell, mail me. And keep up the good work.

Salem memories...
I ran as a little 20 biles char into a town, while being pursuited by a bunch of snakes. Someone ran out of this town and saved me.
This one was Kuku. And this event describes Kuku. She saved me two times again, always because of snake issues.
I will miss this nice person.

I logged into Murkton when it was betrayed by Mary and conquered by Darwoth.
I had a talk with him and begged him to spare my wife. Well, she was later buyed out by Lith, but however, he left her her precious silver crown about which she was always so proud of. That was a nice gesture, Game-Galactus. If intended, than thank you.

I don't need to write anything about my crew, because we already did. Thank you for being such nice companions and, sometimes, something like a family.

Thanks to Meow, Dallane and, again, Darwoth, for explaining me some politic stuff from the nonliberal american point of view and for the suffering while reading my bad english.

I thank my killer, who has given me the opportunity to think about some personal things.

I don't quit because i was killed, i quit because sometimes, life goes on in such a weird way, that it is even able to make the beautiful music of Salem awaking sad memories of better times. Places are places and even virtual places are places. Sometimes it is better to leave a place, to go on with life and, if not to forget things, at least give time the chance to cover the sadness a little.

I even wave goodbye to the racist scum here - guys, have a good life. Past is strong but into the future, we go all together. You'll see.

Heff - get a job.

And this is my last song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pupVjQBwASo

Ouh,
gorniksam

Postby boat » Tue May 02, 2017 9:44 am

Hose wrote:I think both of you are retarded and brain damaged. :roll:
boat

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sun May 07, 2017 10:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIStK3n9bEA
Should be played with American anthem.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Hose » Sun May 07, 2017 11:25 pm

My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Tue May 09, 2017 10:06 pm

ZoddAlmighty

Postby Ghoul » Wed May 10, 2017 6:48 pm

Realak wrote:You guys are treating this game like it is a pvp esport or something and not the retarded version of farmville it is.
Ghoul

Postby matan002 » Wed May 10, 2017 8:32 pm

Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby Hose » Sun May 14, 2017 11:40 pm

My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Paradoxyc » Mon May 15, 2017 2:46 am

Hose wrote:http://picosong.com/MuW5/

Hmm this sounds familiar
Paradoxyc
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill