Open beta?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Open beta?

Postby gijs735 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:57 pm

Hello,

I was just watching the video's of gamerzakh and eegore again, and stumbled upon their podcast (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajt6UKgEPFA&list=PL40EED5C12318C1C2&index=45&feature=plpp_video)

They mentioned something about an open beta starting soon. This woul't be a very good opurtunity to finally getting my friends in this game :D ! Does anybody know anything about this?
gijs735

Re: Open beta?

Postby Glennfinnan » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:59 pm

It is indeed starting soon.
Glennfinnan

Postby gijs735 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:08 pm

YES! I'm really seeing forward to this! Finnaly I can share my humble homestead with my friends, I can't wait!
gijs735

Postby Droj » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:36 pm

Don't hang around.
***** the Treaty!
loftar wrote:I not like, you not get
Droj

Postby Gacrux » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:39 pm

Droj wrote:Don't hang around.

be little bit more positive or not comment at all.
Gacrux

Postby Droj » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:46 pm

Gacrux wrote:

Sorry and you are? I'm not breaking any rules here. I'm entitled to express my opinion and it's your choice whether or not to agree with it. Ironically I've been around since the beginning of closed beta clinging on to hope that maybe some day this game will get the exposure it deserves.
***** the Treaty!
Droj

Postby Gacrux » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:50 pm

Droj wrote:
Gacrux wrote:

Sorry and you are? I'm not breaking any rules here. I'm entitled to express my opinion and it's your choice whether or not to agree with it. Ironically I've been around since the beginning of closed beta clinging on to hope that maybe some day this game will get the exposure it deserves.

I dont have a problem with you posting, the OP obviously has hopes to actually enjoy this game and if you have "been around since the beginning of closed beta clinging on to hope that maybe some day this game will get the exposure it deserve" why would you comment on a players post with a negative comment to obviously demean them? opinion or not I don't agree.
Gacrux

Postby Droj » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:02 pm

We were told well over a month ago that "open beta" would come 2-4 weeks after July 31st. It didn't so when the OP or anybody else for that matter asks when it will be coming my comment simply informed the audience not to hold on to hope as the exact date is still uncertain hence the many replies stating "soon". That should clear things up and for the reasoning behind my previous post.
***** the Treaty!
Droj

Postby alloin » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:38 pm

Droj wrote:to hope that maybe some day this game will get the exposure it deserves.

Also waiting on this, it all depends on what the staff wants with this game, sometimes I have the feeling they don't want this game to grow, not per sé development-wise though.
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Return to City upon a Hill