Halloween Party Pics on page 2

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Halloween Party Pics on page 2

Postby Potjeh » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:25 pm

Can you blur the racist parts, please?
Potjeh

Postby Makestro » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:28 pm

Potjeh wrote:Can you blur the racist parts, please?

I'll just move my post to the SBG forums and link to it, doing stuff in game.

colesie wrote:Or you could have y'know, left it where it was for anyone to use instead of making pointless screenshots and wasting 10 metal bars.

Was more fun to watch a bunch of people get stuck in the church carrying skeletons and not able to drop or port because they had no where to drop them(until my retarded ass was laughing so hard I let one get out), then steal and break the cauldron. At least it was for me, I couldn't care about how much fun you had.
Last edited by Makestro on Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Makestro

Postby Odekva » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:36 pm

What a pity such a childish fool...
The Dwarven Rose shop
Please visit, have quite a bunch of things including food. ;)
Odekva

Postby shrunkin » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:45 pm

that childish fool happen to be me he was the one that was to big of a ***** to just fight himself he had to bring friends call it what u want i really dont care next time i want to fight someone that does not mean i want to fight that guys friend instead of him all that shows me is he was to big of a @#$%@ to fight me without his bodyguard sooka....... :evil: :evil:
Face Forward, Sen
You should be able to hear it now.
That which blocks your ears is worthless fear.
The enemy is one, you are one.
What is there to fear?
Cast off your fear!
Look forward!
Go forward!
Retreat and you will age.
Hesitate and you will die.
shrunkin

Postby L33LEE » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:46 pm

Makestro wrote:then steal and break the cauldron.

You stole something which was left in boston after the party finished, and it was left for the community to do with as they see fit ?

However, you being a selfish jackass decided to destroy it, yep you really stole it, it was there for everyone to use, you are apart of everyone, you decided to break it, to that end you already have the right because it was left there for such things to possibly happen to it, and in the end the devs would have removed it after 24~48hours anyways from boston.

Seems to me, you saved the devs some time, by wasting your own. Yes you on your sad lonesom had some fun destroying the cauldron, we as a group of players in the community had more fun making it and having a party.

Eitherway, you cannot "steal" something which was "left behind for anyone to use/take", you also saved the devs 30 seconds of work, which took you 20 mins.

Well played.
Retribution ~ Death comes to those who wait.

Wishy for Mod - http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7783
L33LEE

Postby Makestro » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:53 pm

L33LEE wrote:

You stole something which was left in boston after the party finished, and it was left for the community to do with as they see fit

Look above, someone obviously planned on taking it back home, nice try at being cool however you fail.

EDIT: Also I hardly wasted time, I was on the main doing stuff the whole time thus why the periods of missed screenshots happened.
Last edited by Makestro on Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Makestro

Postby Dallane » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:55 pm

Makestro wrote:
L33LEE wrote:

You stole something which was left in boston after the party finished, and it was left for the community to do with as they see fit

Look above, someone obviously planned on taking it back home, nice try at being cool however you fail.

watch out retri is going to put you on ignore now
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby colesie » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:02 pm

edit: made its own topic
Last edited by colesie on Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Postby L33LEE » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:06 pm

Makestro wrote:
L33LEE wrote:

EDIT: Also I hardly wasted time, I was on the main doing stuff the whole time thus why the periods of missed screenshots happened.

Hmm considering i know were the player lives who donated the bars to make the cauldron, im confident he would not carry / pull a sled 5 hours home when i know he has xxx bars at home in storage and could just make another XX cauldrons instantly.

He was just shocked how the remaining members of a game which is clearly dyeing is ensure it crumbles into dust as the ruined a fun thing given to the community at a party. (You being a selfish **** and "Attempting" to ruin fun by destroying the cauldron ""AFTER OUR PARTY ENDED"".

I fail?, as i said, devs would have removed it after a day or 2. You wasted 20 mins destroying something would would have taken them 2 seconds. You fail sir, not me.

You took something left behind by our party for the community and destroyed it. +1 to you sir, bravo you are Mr. Coolguy now 8-)
Last edited by L33LEE on Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retribution ~ Death comes to those who wait.

Wishy for Mod - http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7783
L33LEE

Postby colesie » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:08 pm

Any more posts not related to the halloween event can you please post them in this thread now.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1606
Last edited by colesie on Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill