Putin and ISIS

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Putin and ISIS

Postby Taipion » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:38 pm

HolyLight wrote:America announces it will compensate familys of all those who died in the "accidental" bombing of the hospital.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Darwoth wrote:i heard pigs are really smart and basically like dogs, was considering getting one for a pet and naming it american pigdog.

Smarter than dogs very much so. Pigs are very clean as well not like how they are portrayed.

I want a pet pig as well, but they can get very large, and can become very amazing guard pigs that are aggressive.

They have a very hard bite as well.

Pretty much among the most dangerous animals you can encounter on a barn, will bite right through your bones if they want to, don't anger them! ;)
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby An_Infinity_of_War » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:35 pm

Taipion wrote:Pretty much among the most dangerous animals you can encounter on a barn, will bite right through your bones if they want to, don't anger them! ;)

...which is why you use a .410 slug when they do such things. Easy to handle them unless you act like a fool around them. Trying to feed them from your hand for instance being a good reason to simply give up on live due to stupidity. :lol:

Oh, to stay on topic. Glass the **** stains of society who help anyone over there on either fighting side. Glass them all. Better be off using their education in the West than there.
TotalyMeow wrote:
Claeyt wrote:Whoring myself out for a vote for in game cash!

Have you no integrity?
An_Infinity_of_War

Postby Flame » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:52 pm

Oh. Geopolitic topic?
Well... I'll throw this here. And i will probably confuse you all a bit.

At first, my life was wonderful. I had many things to learn, to discover, to do. I collected "gold nuggets"(yellow stones) from the school garden to trade with the cousins, to have a currency to play strategic games with him (with toy soldiers and kapla wood).

Then i've studied history and that was fashinating. The weapons, the tecnology, the roman culture and society, and the expansions of countries. But also, the injustice, the cruelty, the murders, the war. Even those was charming, but scary at the same time.

Then i've started to understand a little bit more about politic and my actual society. Sadly, everything was black, incoherent and full of corruption. Lies lied everywhere and my paren't often was fighting each other for things i could not fully understand. I was going to end the school and my future looked like: "Get a job, eat and then just die, while the world slowly become black and black."
Basically: Pointless.

Age 20: "Society sucks." A black hole grown in my attitude, in my mind. The world was uninteresting. Everything was too far, too hard and too much big to care about it. "F*k this ****." or now i can call it "I dunno how to bear it".
I was caring only of myself, my dreams, my draws and a few friends. I've never became a greedy raider or that kind of cinic guy, but i've closed my mind towards the "real world". The only way to feel happy was to build a new small and invisible world, where, hopefully, the society wasn't able to blacken it. Everything else was a black hole full of nothing.

Age 29: Right Now. Everything makes sense. Things are such easy as they were, back to when i was playing tactics games. Just, in real world.
History is not so clear about this, so you need a bit of time to realize it, but we never evolved. Everything is just the same as it was many century ago. Say this could sound retarded, inaccurate, but the only things that have evolved are the "tools". Not the reasons behind the needs of those tools.

"Why people die?"
"Why there's war?"
"Why society and big people lies to us?"

'Cuz life is a tactic game where countries fights each other for money/economy/sustain. The difference is that your life is real, but this won't stop the world from play with you, even if you're alive. Because world is alive, too, so you count nothing.
Just like me and a rabbit. The rabbit count nothing, if i'm hungry.

"Fight for power" is the will of strongly keep a society model. Capitalism is the Society Model that is trying to expand.
If capitalism doesn't expand, it will collapse. The way is made have both this propriety, aggressive attitude and weakness if not continuously expanded.
We (the left side of the world) live in the capitalist society model.

I can't say that i like a parasitic society system like ours, but i'm not in a fights against it, right now. I'm Observing. And what looked so scary and huge, when i was young, now looks just clear.
There still are hundred of thousands of lie, out there, of course. Is the war of propaganda, after all, where the truth is behind the lie. (you just have to listen to the lies of both sides, to get a bit of truth)
And is also the 3th "world" war, where the "world" is a delimited fighting land that nobody of us cares of. This way, they don't risk any kind of population riot. (we are just fine, there's no real reason to rebel, the war is far.)

So, basically everybody are doing what are doing in order to Survive - Gain.

But this won't mean that out there, everybody are the same sh*t.
I see countries that protect their population like childs, with rules and ideal, which not always is the way we "approve".
I see countries that have their population working like ants, to build a strong country that can survive the next age in a pragmatic way.
And i see countries that take advantage of their population manipulating it like a weapon of mud, letting it explode in anger when is needed and split it in fear when the mud start to have awareness.

There are more than 3 society models in the world, but these are the one i'm enough aware of.
In which one do you think you're living in?

In the end, for the OP:
What's not a surprise, is not a surprise. Sadly, most of the time people is surprised. Society learns us that there are the "good" and "bad" people, so we find hard to understand that it's not true. WE are the bad AND the good people, depending on the gain. There is not Good or Bad, but only "I need to do this, so i'll do it."
Then, the reason behind the "need" is what we can call bad or good, depending on what we gain from that reason. If the reason is "Oil-Money-Weapons-Market Expansion", then i don't feel it good, 'cuz i don't sell Oil, i don't gain those weapons money and i don't feel healthy the flattening of the world society for the humanity.

If you're pointing out "this is the truth", you can't know it. You can, though, try to be a country boss for a while and use that plan in your mind.
Is it effective, fu*king good and efficent?
if the answer is Yes, then is probably true.

Ethics doesn't exist, when you can gain the future with a dirty bloody plan.
'Cuz this is a game where people die everyday, so 'till the life loss is enough few to not hurt the country, that bloody plan is definitely worth it.

If you're a "boss" of modern society.

There's nothing to fear, there's just to Know.

*Flame goes back to his small world project.*
Flame

Postby Syndarn » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:24 pm

Flame wrote:
Oh. Geopolitic topic?
Well... I'll throw this here. And i will probably confuse you all a bit.

At first, my life was wonderful. I had many things to learn, to discover, to do. I collected "gold nuggets"(yellow stones) from the school garden to trade with the cousins, to have a currency to play strategic games with him (with toy soldiers and kapla wood).

Then i've studied history and that was fashinating. The weapons, the tecnology, the roman culture and society, and the expansions of countries. But also, the injustice, the cruelty, the murders, the war. Even those was charming, but scary at the same time.

Then i've started to understand a little bit more about politic and my actual society. Sadly, everything was black, incoherent and full of corruption. Lies lied everywhere and my paren't often was fighting each other for things i could not fully understand. I was going to end the school and my future looked like: "Get a job, eat and then just die, while the world slowly become black and black."
Basically: Pointless.

Age 20: "Society sucks." A black hole grown in my attitude, in my mind. The world was uninteresting. Everything was too far, too hard and too much big to care about it. "F*k this ****." or now i can call it "I dunno how to bear it".
I was caring only of myself, my dreams, my draws and a few friends. I've never became a greedy raider or that kind of cinic guy, but i've closed my mind towards the "real world". The only way to feel happy was to build a new small and invisible world, where, hopefully, the society wasn't able to blacken it. Everything else was a black hole full of nothing.

Age 29: Right Now. Everything makes sense. Things are such easy as they were, back to when i was playing tactics games. Just, in real world.
History is not so clear about this, so you need a bit of time to realize it, but we never evolved. Everything is just the same as it was many century ago. Say this could sound retarded, inaccurate, but the only things that have evolved are the "tools". Not the reasons behind the needs of those tools.

"Why people die?"
"Why there's war?"
"Why society and big people lies to us?"

'Cuz life is a tactic game where countries fights each other for money/economy/sustain. The difference is that your life is real, but this won't stop the world from play with you, even if you're alive. Because world is alive, too, so you count nothing.
Just like me and a rabbit. The rabbit count nothing, if i'm hungry.

"Fight for power" is the will of strongly keep a society model. Capitalism is the Society Model that is trying to expand.
If capitalism doesn't expand, it will collapse. The way is made have both this propriety, aggressive attitude and weakness if not continuously expanded.
We (the left side of the world) live in the capitalist society model.

I can't say that i like a parasitic society system like ours, but i'm not in a fights against it, right now. I'm Observing. And what looked so scary and huge, when i was young, now looks just clear.
There still are hundred of thousands of lie, out there, of course. Is the war of propaganda, after all, where the truth is behind the lie. (you just have to listen to the lies of both sides, to get a bit of truth)
And is also the 3th "world" war, where the "world" is a delimited fighting land that nobody of us cares of. This way, they don't risk any kind of population riot. (we are just fine, there's no real reason to rebel, the war is far.)

So, basically everybody are doing what are doing in order to Survive - Gain.

But this won't mean that out there, everybody are the same sh*t.
I see countries that protect their population like childs, with rules and ideal, which not always is the way we "approve".
I see countries that have their population working like ants, to build a strong country that can survive the next age in a pragmatic way.
And i see countries that take advantage of their population manipulating it like a weapon of mud, letting it explode in anger when is needed and split it in fear when the mud start to have awareness.

There are more than 3 society models in the world, but these are the one i'm enough aware of.
In which one do you think you're living in?

In the end, for the OP:
What's not a surprise, is not a surprise. Sadly, most of the time people is surprised. Society learns us that there are the "good" and "bad" people, so we find hard to understand that it's not true. WE are the bad AND the good people, depending on the gain. There is not Good or Bad, but only "I need to do this, so i'll do it."
Then, the reason behind the "need" is what we can call bad or good, depending on what we gain from that reason. If the reason is "Oil-Money-Weapons-Market Expansion", then i don't feel it good, 'cuz i don't sell Oil, i don't gain those weapons money and i don't feel healthy the flattening of the world society for the humanity.

If you're pointing out "this is the truth", you can't know it. You can, though, try to be a country boss for a while and use that plan in your mind.
Is it effective, fu*king good and efficent?
if the answer is Yes, then is probably true.

Ethics doesn't exist, when you can gain the future with a dirty bloody plan.
'Cuz this is a game where people die everyday, so 'till the life loss is enough few to not hurt the country, that bloody plan is definitely worth it.

If you're a "boss" of modern society.

There's nothing to fear, there's just to Know.

*Flame goes back to his small world project.*

We are conditioned by society to be a certain way, to think a certain way. To fit the "model". It's all lies. There's is truly nothing to fear, specially if you know the important parts. The majority of the worlds people and governments have a fear of losing control and have excessive vertical thinking. The world is very unconherent. A out of alignment masculinity ruled by ego is killing everything. If you chop down a forest, it's called progress. If you destroy a car, it's vandalism. Mad world.

Is all this supposed to be happening? yes, because it is happening. Can it be changed to a more harmonic world? yes, if one starts to change oneself one can change the world. Then it will start to snowball.

Myself, i am not quite there yet, but i am close.

We are all one.

Peace.
Darkness is unknowing, Light is knowing. Shed light to the Darkness to transform it into knowing. Thus it becomes Light.
Darkness is the absence of thought.
Syndarn

Postby Procne » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:18 pm

Syndarn wrote:If you chop down a forest, it's called progress. If you destroy a car, it's vandalism. Mad world.
(...)
We are all one.

Peace.

Another pearl of wisdom by Syndarn.

If you haven't noticed, you are playing a game where chopping down a forest is a first step in making a progress, and destroying someone's property is vandalism. Chopping down someone's forest is vandalism too.
Procne

Postby Heffernan » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:53 pm

eeehh ill just leave this here
Heffernan

Postby Nimmeth » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:27 pm

and ofc. there is little to no proof about these claims,
as always :roll:

don't believe in everything that is posted in the internet. 99% of the anti american statement is lies and love stories, far far from the truth.

from my experience:
- extracted chemicals out of syria (enough stuff to kill 50.000.000 people if mixed) with the help of US along with alot of other nations)
- Anti Piracy missions in the Gulf of aden, ( almost 2 years in total )
and Various peacekeeping missions and exercises.

all done with US military or massive support (intel, advices etc etc) from Us Military.

they are _ALL_ extremely professional, and far from the bad guys that people make look like, they are however cursed by equipment that is +30 years old (atleast their navy)
when people like kim dotcom (who has earned millions from donations and stuff providing illegal software and movies) that has no experience at all posts **** like this. i laugh. but i'm getting scared when people believe his statements.
Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:37 pm

Nimmeth wrote:

funny how you americans describe your Wars, murders and bloodsheds as "peacekeeping" ever though that noone in the world wants your "peacekeeping" ?
Heffernan

Postby Nimmeth » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:39 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Nimmeth wrote:

funny how you americans

i'm danish, and i have never visited the US :)

but do go on :)
Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

Postby Dallane » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:42 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Nimmeth wrote:

funny how you americans describe your Wars, murders and bloodsheds as "peacekeeping" ever though that noone in the world wants your "peacekeeping" ?

You are aware that Germany does the EXACT same thing America does right with spying and deploying troops? Germany was just caught spying on everyone.

People also do want "our" peacekeeping. Take off your tin foil hat.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill