Regarding this weekends events

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Regarding this weekends events

Postby TotalyMoo » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:15 am

Dallane, stop with the trolling of the innocents about secret dev channels. Even if most people realize you are a troll Lee/darnok are actually right in one thing -- a new player reading this wouldn't know. (consider this a general warning)
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby Dallane » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:18 am

TotalyMoo wrote:Dallane, stop with the trolling of the innocents about secret dev channels. Even if most people realize you are a troll Lee/darnok are actually right in one thing -- a new player reading this wouldn't know. (consider this a general warning)

Sorry i won't talk about irc or skype channels people aren't in.

Does that go for everyone or just me?

ALSO not greentxt so not offical. you are just posting like a normal player without that right?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby TotalyMoo » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:24 am

Dallane wrote:
TotalyMoo wrote:Dallane, stop with the trolling of the innocents about secret dev channels. Even if most people realize you are a troll Lee/darnok are actually right in one thing -- a new player reading this wouldn't know. (consider this a general warning)

Sorry i won't talk about irc or skype channels people aren't in.

Does that go for everyone or just me?

ALSO not greentxt so not offical. you are just posting like a normal player without that right?

Since when do I green text? I'm not a mod, I post like me whenever I post.

Of course there are chats not everyone is in, but it's not like the devs have some lair where they speak to the fellowship on a daily basis and take all their suggestions.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby Dallane » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:26 am

TotalyMoo wrote:Of course there are chats not everyone is in, but it's not like the devs have some lair where they speak to the fellowship on a daily basis and take all their suggestions.

So no more talking about ring business to the plebs of the new world.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby darnokpl » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:03 pm

colesie wrote:"You see that new village starting up in the recruitment threads? They posted a picture of their base lolololol. I found their co ords *insert co ords here* get get um"
Easy as that and if you refuse to check the adult forums because of how adulty it is then you're screwed. Best way to defend yourself is to know exactly what is going on in the world around you. That means:
-Being in Irc
-Skype chats
-Reading all forums
-Good deductive skills/Forethought

A separate forum is just another subsection to read lol

You right, 2 forums is stupid idea, sorry.
One forum, but more restrictions plus viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1630 is only solution I can suggest.
darnokpl

Postby Kaios » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:45 pm

staxjax wrote:The forums are actually one of my homepages, so its the first thing I see when opening my web browser.

NERD
Kaios

Postby staxjax » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Kaios wrote:
staxjax wrote:The forums are actually one of my homepages, so its the first thing I see when opening my web browser.

NERD

Thanks !
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Previous

Return to City upon a Hill