Is it just me?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Is it just me?

Postby ThePured » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Is it just me or are there some odd witch evil laughs occasionally while playing? i just played a couple of hours and suddenly "MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA", I almost had a heart attack.

I did another thing but i prefer not to say what it was.
jorb wrote:Oh not this **** again. I'm going to make it so that animals turn into fire breathing ***** dragons every time they come into base contact with a ***** signpost. Graaaah!
ThePured

Re: Is it just me?

Postby TotalyMoo » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:40 pm

ThePured wrote:Is it just me or are there some odd witch evil laughs occasionally while playing? i just played a couple of hours and suddenly "MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA", I almost had a heart attack.

I did another thing but i prefer not to say what it was.

Is it a female laugh? Then it's from someone studying a wicked wickerman.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby ThePured » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:40 pm

Scary stuff. D:
jorb wrote:Oh not this **** again. I'm going to make it so that animals turn into fire breathing ***** dragons every time they come into base contact with a ***** signpost. Graaaah!
ThePured

Postby Sevenless » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Apparently the witch laugh is caused when someone eats a Wicked Wickerman Inspirational.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Postby Zou » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:27 pm

That's creepy. Time to mass produce them then.
Holy Oddipriest of the Oddgod | And so the Oddgod's Master Plan was revealed. Quiver in your chairs!
Zou

Return to City upon a Hill