Criminals in the Darkness

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Criminals in the Darkness

Postby alloin » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:11 pm

maybe this thread should be cleaned & moved to help, so the appropriate rules can apply here !
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Mushibag » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:15 pm

alloin wrote:maybe this thread should be cleaned & moved to help, so the appropriate rules can apply here !

This is in no way a help thread, it's a *****.
Mushibag

Postby L33LEE » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:25 pm

Mushibag wrote:
alloin wrote:maybe this thread should be cleaned & moved to help, so the appropriate rules can apply here !

This is in no way a help thread, it's a *****.

The only reason its a ***** fest is because of you and your typical band of merry men appear to turn it into one.

Every legit thread is thrown into a *****, mud throwing, trolling and flaming, because of you and your friends EVERY TIME.

I vote for mods to actually do their jobs correctly.

ANY thread which wants a serious discussion or puts forth new ideas is instantly turned into a **** throwing contest if its "outside of your idea of how this game should be made". ./fact

Locked for now. I dont feel comfortable cleaning this up, but another moderator is welcome to do so and reopen it. -staxjax
Retribution ~ Death comes to those who wait.

Wishy for Mod - http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7783
L33LEE

Postby TotalyMoo » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:08 am

Weak thread start, strange forum to have it in and general 11-page *****. This doesn't need cleaning.

alloin (or someone else), feel free to start a new thread in an appropriate forum (Help! is not the case here, I&I is a better idea) with a strong and information filled thread-start. Preferably with a tl;dr of all the major opinions so the unknowing can read up and we don't need the first five pages of establishing what everyone already knows.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Previous

Return to City upon a Hill