Criminals in the Darkness

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Criminals in the Darkness

Postby Dallane » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Realak wrote:
Dallane wrote:crycrycrycry

This might be hard for you to comprehend, but most people can't be on 24/7 to defend from a raid. Even then it's a losing battle, it's not like you can go ***** restock on iron and flint to repair braziers and walls can you? whatever you have hoarded...that is it...

"excuse me mr raider, can i stroll outside real quick and pick up that flint real quick?" durp hurp hurp durp. It's a war of attrition the defender will lose. All it takes is time.

so you are saying you guys don't have 100s of materials ready to rebuild a wall? lol no wonder you have to hide in the darkness.

btw last i checked i haven't raided anyone this world.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Realak » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:25 pm

Dallane wrote:hurpdurp

This may be hard for you to understand and all, but depending on the size of the raiding party, you can go through MASSIVE amounts of repair items in just a few short hours. But you wouldn't know about that would you? You and bait lured noobs off claims last world with deer, and this world your a farmer. Maybe get some experience before you talk mmkay?
Oops. I Dropped My Doritos. ¦]
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼
Realak

Postby Dallane » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:27 pm

Realak wrote:

This may be hard for you to understand and all, but depending on the size of the raiding party, you can go through MASSIVE amounts of repair items in just a few short hours. But you wouldn't know about that would you? You and bait lured noobs off claims last world with deer, and this world your a farmer. Maybe get some experience before you talk mmkay?

farming all day. its a rough job when i got to take care of 100s of 1x1 tiles. Its to the point where people without our fix can't come near my claim without crashing.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Realak » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:29 pm

Dallane wrote:
Realak wrote:

farming all day. its a rough job when i got to take care of 100s of 1x1 tiles. Its to the point where people without our fix can't come near my claim without crashing.

cool story. Please elaborate some more on the life of Dallane ingame when he isn't trolling/***** up a thread then calling stax in to come close it.

nice little setup you got derr

jealous.
Realak

Postby Dallane » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Realak wrote:
cool story. Please elaborate some more on the life of Dallane ingame when he isn't trolling/***** up a thread then calling stax in to come close it.

nice little setup you got derr

jealous.

should see what the devs do for us

Dallane

Postby Realak » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:35 pm

honestly I wouldn't doubt it, I'm sure jorb appears and gives you wolf capes and ****, just like he did in HnH

friendship magic.

Wouldn't surprise me one ***** bit, on a game they want us to pay for...roflmao
Realak

Postby Dallane » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Realak wrote:honestly I wouldn't doubt it, I'm sure jorb appears and gives you wolf capes and ****, just like he did in HnH

friendship magic.

Wouldn't surprise me one ***** bit, on a game they want us to pay for...roflmao

Should come see my horse and halberd.

Dallane

Postby L33LEE » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:42 pm

and another thread derailed and a game of mud throwing back and forth + trolling, with dallane vs another at the center of it all.

Shocking.

Waiting for the incoming lock.
Retribution ~ Death comes to those who wait.

Wishy for Mod - http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7783
L33LEE

Postby Dallane » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:43 pm

L33LEE wrote:and another thread derailed and a game of mud throwing back and forth + trolling, with dallane vs another at the center of it all.

Shocking.

plz stop derailing threads

Dallane

Postby Ass_Kraken » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:07 pm

L33LEE wrote:and another thread derailed and a game of mud throwing back and forth + trolling, with dallane vs another at the center of it all.

Shocking.

Thread was originally created for mudslinging, pretty on topic to me.
Ass_Kraken

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill