Realaks Guide and Tricks to Defensive Base Mechanics.

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Realaks Guide and Tricks to Defensive Base Mechanics.

Postby Darwoth » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:28 am

well thats even easier if so, the other day it was flint though (at least for the gates)
Darwoth

Postby Ornery » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:49 am

I'll be damned. I just tested and it does, indeed, need flint. Could've sworn it made me go get a piece of granite to repair it a couple weeks ago.
<milonti> Psshh, tears are tier 5 products.

America confirmed winning since 1776
Ornery

Postby TotalyMoo » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:00 am

Sigh. All of these circle arguments and claims about info.

Yes, there is a potential scenario where someone who has spent real money on the game loses their investment due to a bug. Yes, that scenario sucks. There is still nothing I can do about it as I have no say in this matter, so if you wish to complain do so to Jorb.

Lee, you're very voiced about your opinions yet I am still to receive cases of doubtful moderation. I know you do not agree with how the moderators here talk and you are entitled to that opinion, but please stop lashing out in public channels - especially when you're beating a dead horse. We've spoken about this matter via PM and I honestly thought you were decently happy with our conclusion. Seems I was wrong.

Dallane, thanks for being one of the few decent people not running around and screenshotting PM's - even if that conversation itself wasn't potentially harmful. "If its possible, its allowed until we remove it" and "As long as they make their way to jorbtar or to the bugtracker when you find em' I'm happy :)" is indeed a valid quote from me.
Still, I've told you to stop ***** yet you continue to *****. Not okay.

I'll take a look at this thread again now, Hinnom the derail and give out some warnings.

Realak, thanks for the guide. Nice paint skills.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby Ass_Kraken » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:47 am

I had thought of this when I saw the stagger-gate thing, but didn't bother drawing it until now.

Ass_Kraken

Postby Sevenless » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:34 am

Piece of info in here conflicts with advice I've given in my guide. Realak, you said "two free crimes". Back when I asked jorb (ages past) it was one free crime and second activates as it was explained to me. Hence I suggested 2 walls and most players stop at the minimum "required" defense. If this has been changed my guide needs to be updated so we don't have noobs going about setting up easy to crack "defenses".

PM me with confirmation on how many crimes you can do (of various types if you know) before braziers proc, would be appreciated.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Postby alloin » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:44 pm

Sevenless wrote:Piece of info in here conflicts with advice I've given in my guide. Realak, you said "two free crimes". Back when I asked jorb (ages past) it was one free crime and second activates as it was explained to me. Hence I suggested 2 walls and most players stop at the minimum "required" defense. If this has been changed my guide needs to be updated so we don't have noobs going about setting up easy to crack "defenses".

PM me with confirmation on how many crimes you can do (of various types if you know) before braziers proc, would be appreciated.

Braziers act weird sometimes, I've had that i needed to do 3 or more crimes before they started shooting at me ( 2 x 1 wall bashed, still not shooting, my friend runs in, does his first crime & braziers where shooting him )
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:26 pm

alloin wrote:Braziers act weird sometimes, I've had that i needed to do 3 or more crimes before they started shooting at me ( 2 x 1 wall bashed, still not shooting, my friend runs in, does his first crime & braziers where shooting him )

Don't let Stax see this ;). He is convinced they are working as intended.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby baronbowden » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:37 pm

<silent tears for his old claim>

IF Only the braziers had activate it could have gone differently:P
baronbowden

Previous

Return to City upon a Hill