April Teaser

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: April Teaser

Postby RonPaulFTW » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:03 pm

JohnCarver wrote:The duration between the digging ticks changes. Not the % amount. Ignore everything I just said.... I'm looking at my test server c0de, your real server is in fact broken :).

:D Yes - finally! going to be fixed!
RonPaulFTW

Postby Heffernan » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:05 pm

JohnCarver wrote:Ignore everything I just said.... I'm looking at my test server c0de, your real server is in fact broken :). I'll normalize this now.

couldnt resist :P
Heffernan

Postby JohnCarver » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:06 pm

Keep in mind I'm just going to push a 'fair' digging speed with the patch, and then have the set bonus play into archaeology later (as has always been the goal).
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Heffernan » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:26 pm

JohnCarver wrote:Keep in mind I'm just going to push a 'fair' digging speed with the patch, and then have the set bonus play into archaeology later (as has always been the goal).

any ETA on some small lag-fix patch?
Heffernan

Postby Pildream » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:37 pm

JohnCarver wrote:Ignore everything I just said.... I'm looking at my test server c0de, your real server is in fact broken :). I'll normalize this now.

hmmm... what artifice should i put on my bughat ? ¦]
Pildream

Postby M13tz » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:34 pm

Pildream wrote:

hmmm... what artifice should i put on my bughat ? ¦]

Tear of a player - it has +9999 to witchcraft and grants you full and fed for next 32 seconds
M13tz

Postby pistolshrimp » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:44 pm

Looking at the mini-map... is the water patch in the middle of the game trail indication of being able to create deep water tiles?
pistolshrimp

Postby TotalyMeow » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:36 pm

pistolshrimp wrote:Looking at the mini-map... is the water patch in the middle of the game trail indication of being able to create deep water tiles?

Despite the Providence map there, I do think you're looking at a section of the test server, where terrain gets modded all the time.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby pistolshrimp » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:44 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:
pistolshrimp wrote:Looking at the mini-map... is the water patch in the middle of the game trail indication of being able to create deep water tiles?

Despite the Providence map there, I do think you're looking at a section of the test server, where terrain gets modded all the time.

#AGirlCanDream
pistolshrimp

Postby Michael » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:22 am

Apparently the Bioms can change from an expensive upcoming store pack. Water technically is a Biom. so maybe?
Michael

Previous

Return to City upon a Hill