April Teaser

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: April Teaser

Postby Kandarim » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:35 am

M13tz wrote:Image
THIS what is it ? ¦]

that must be a tears menu :D

dev menu, obviously
oh sorry, same thing ¦]
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Brona » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:38 am

hitori wrote:
Brona wrote:
HasseKebab wrote:Image
Some kind of bee buff, i guess it allows the player to see these coloured boxes on the minimap Image

This has to be right

JC was talking about an ability to turn regular tiles into water ones. This must be it

sorry let me fix that
This has to be right
Brona

Postby lachlaan » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:43 am

JohnCarver wrote:
Procne wrote:What is this red moon?

A tear generator

Did you like the idea of having a specific day where Salemites need to near literally **** themselves at the idea of logging on? Thus providing people with the fear this game advertises? :D April's Fool day inspired mechanic, mhmmm. Called it xD
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby Procne » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:46 am

If anything I think it would be controlled by the witches. Imagine witches gathering for a sabbath, perform some dark rituals and cause blood moon over providence, which would provide benefits / new powers for witches during its duration and / or additional problems for normal pilgrims.
Procne

Postby gagarin » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:35 am

please explain what are all these buffs stand for? i only know the first and the last ones
Which of them is new?
gagarin

Postby M13tz » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:38 am

gagarin wrote:Image

please explain what are all these buffs stand for? i only know the first and the last ones
Which of them is new?

Bee and bug are new

rest are:
4 + - tea buffs
Fist - muscle buff (add carry weight - from drinking egg yolk)
mask - i presume its from that berry thing - keeps disease away
M13tz

Postby Blood » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:39 am

gagarin wrote:Image

Which of them is new?

Looks like Quenched/Beetle Juice/Egg yolk/?/Yellow tea/Blood Tea/Black tea/Phelgm tea/disease immunity buff/ff buff.
Blood

Postby Yes » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:40 am

The bee "buff" is persistent, has no timer, so maybe it's a debuff (bee sting)
(a person who plays online games since the 1980s about salem) laywn wrote:I have never seen anything so down right dirty!
Yes

Postby Lusewing » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:55 am

A bee sting would seem likely to me to. The bar proberly gose up with each sting until its full and ends in death.

The moon thing is intresting. Maybe we have luna cycles now and like others have said witchs can perform some sort of spell to turn it into a blood moon. After all the map shows him to be close to the main town and yet the area is dark with a red tint. I guess the blood moon might just be an effect on its own, but then why have suh a big section of the UI to display it when a debuff would work? No I think it has to be something that changes often and must always be kept in mind while playing.

Im really looking forward to the new client since I only play on the standard. Its just a shame we still dont have a way to save multipal hotbar set ups :cry:
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Lusewing

Postby Argentis » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:59 am

Lusewing wrote:A bee sting would seem likely to me to. The bar proberly gose up with each sting until its full and ends in death.

The moon thing is intresting. Maybe we have luna cycles now and like others have said witchs can perform some sort of spell to turn it into a blood moon. After all the map shows him to be close to the main town and yet the area is dark with a red tint. I guess the blood moon might just be an effect on its own, but then why have suh a big section of the UI to display it when a debuff would work? No I think it has to be something that changes often and must always be kept in mind while playing.

Im really looking forward to the new client since I only play on the standard. Its just a shame we still dont have a way to save multipal hotbar set ups :cry:

Whaou you still use the Default client??? Hats off. I would have sliced my wrists 32 times by now if I had to use it... (No offense JC)
Argentis

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill