Public TeamSpeak Channel for any Streamer or Questions

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Unofficial Public TeamSpeak Channel for Salem

Postby Kandarim » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:29 am

even if I didn't connect to the vent quite as often as I could, the few times I was there it wasn't too bad. cheerful and funny discussions on a certain holy turtle at the time.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Dallane » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:07 pm

Argentis wrote:
Dallane wrote:
Claeyt wrote:Mumble, TS or Vent this thread isn't for arguing which is better. It's to provide a resource for the game and another resource for the community to get together.

Is there any way for someone to clean up the Mod Derail a bit? Can I get a sticky for it so noobs won't have to dig for the TS address?

***** you.

This will not be stickied. It has nothing to do with anything official in the game. The other failed "community" chats were never stickied either. I would go so far to keep people away from these poisonous chats. All they have done is cause people to attack each other personally and terrible in game OPSEC.

Personally i was on the ventrilo server almost every day and there was a very good ambience. Even if people were not allies in game they still joke with each other and no one insulted each other. Ive never seen you dallane on it however so i dont know how you can have the authority to say that it was poisonous.
Quite disappointed in the mod here. Especially when you are the one insulting people here.
Anyhow for now the teamspeak seems mostly empty when i connect. I hope people will start to come, veterana and noobs alike as it can only help forging a strong and helping community.

Just because I wasn't on there as Dallane doesn't mean that I wasn't on there. It was fun if you were "in" but if not it was like being in high school.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Hose » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:33 pm

Dallane wrote:high school.

My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Dallane » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:34 pm

lmfao

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby MarpTarpton » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:49 pm

There's nothing wrong with Dallane or any moderator expressing an opinion or pushing an agenda. Personally I really liked the vent and am upset that it's gone. It was like an instant connection to Belgear at any time of the day and you just don't get that anywhere else. Except Providence, I suppose.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Argentis » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 pm

MarpTarpton wrote:There's nothing wrong with Dallane or any moderator expressing and opinion or pushing an agenda. Personally I really liked the vent and am upset that it's gone. It was like an instant connection to Belgear at any time of the day and you just don't get that anywhere else. Except Providence, I suppose.

There us expressing opinions and expressing "opinions". The first one is expressed without malice, to make a point in an argument. The second you just say ***** you because trololo.
Argentis

Postby Dallane » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:57 pm

Argentis wrote:
MarpTarpton wrote:There's nothing wrong with Dallane or any moderator expressing and opinion or pushing an agenda. Personally I really liked the vent and am upset that it's gone. It was like an instant connection to Belgear at any time of the day and you just don't get that anywhere else. Except Providence, I suppose.

There us expressing opinions and expressing "opinions". The first one is expressed without malice, to make a point in an argument. The second you just say ***** you because trololo.

Are you saying that I'm not allowed to say ***** you? Well ***** you sir.

Dallane

Postby Hose » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:00 pm

8600 DALLANE!!!!!!
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Dallane » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:03 pm

Hose wrote:8600 DALLANE!!!!!!

Good call I almost missed it

Dallane

Postby Procne » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:49 pm

Hose wrote:
Dallane wrote:high school.

Oh the school caffeteria horror again. I could never find a seat :(
Sometimes I had to seat with girls :cry:
Procne

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill