Public TeamSpeak Channel for any Streamer or Questions

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Unofficial Public TeamSpeak Channel for Salem

Postby Dallane » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:37 pm

bashnagdul wrote:i bet you started out with vent dallane, and cleayt started out with TS.

i think thats all there is to it.

Mumble is by far the best choice.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Rifmaster » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:33 pm

Dallane wrote:
bashnagdul wrote:i bet you started out with vent dallane, and cleayt started out with TS.

Except if it decides to not respond for 10 minutes all the time which it does do. ALL THE TIME.
I do love mumble woman though! How she says yo is just amazing.
Rifmaster

Postby Dallane » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:38 pm

Rifmaster wrote:
Dallane wrote:

Except if it decides to not respond for 10 minutes all the time which it does do. ALL THE TIME.
I do love mumble woman though! How she says yo is just amazing.

Learn to set up mumble

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Rifmaster » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Dallane wrote:Learn to set up mumble

No i think i should just shout really loud at my computer and maybe it will work.
Who knows?
Rifmaster

Postby Dallane » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:34 pm

Rifmaster wrote:
Dallane wrote:Learn to set up mumble

No i think i should just shout really loud at my computer and maybe it will work.
Who knows?

Seems like you have already been doing that.

Dallane

Postby Claeyt » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:57 am

Mumble, TS or Vent this thread isn't for arguing which is better. It's to provide a resource for the game and another resource for the community to get together.

Is there any way for someone to clean up the Mod Derail a bit? Can I get a sticky for it so noobs won't have to dig for the TS address?
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:21 am

Claeyt wrote:Is there any way for someone to clean up the Mod Derail a bit?

Is this any different than any other thread? It's a minor issue. If you didn't want discussion on it, you probably should have had the server owner post it and it could have been locked immediately. You know the saying "there's no such thing as bad publicity?" It goes for forum posts, too, as "there's no such thing as a bad bump." (Please don't spam just to bump this to the front page.)

Can I get a sticky for it so noobs won't have to dig for the TS address?

No, as this isn't one of those critical resources players absolutely need. I will post in the community resources.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Dallane » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:29 am

Claeyt wrote:Mumble, TS or Vent this thread isn't for arguing which is better. It's to provide a resource for the game and another resource for the community to get together.

Is there any way for someone to clean up the Mod Derail a bit? Can I get a sticky for it so noobs won't have to dig for the TS address?

***** you.

This will not be stickied. It has nothing to do with anything official in the game. The other failed "community" chats were never stickied either. I would go so far to keep people away from these poisonous chats. All they have done is cause people to attack each other personally and terrible in game OPSEC.

Dallane

Postby TotalyMeow » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:41 am

This thread isn't going to be stickied. It can be added to the 'useful links' thread though.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Argentis » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:59 am

Dallane wrote:
Claeyt wrote:Mumble, TS or Vent this thread isn't for arguing which is better. It's to provide a resource for the game and another resource for the community to get together.

***** you.

This will not be stickied. It has nothing to do with anything official in the game. The other failed "community" chats were never stickied either. I would go so far to keep people away from these poisonous chats. All they have done is cause people to attack each other personally and terrible in game OPSEC.

Personally i was on the ventrilo server almost every day and there was a very good ambience. Even if people were not allies in game they still joke with each other and no one insulted each other. Ive never seen you dallane on it however so i dont know how you can have the authority to say that it was poisonous.
Quite disappointed in the mod here. Especially when you are the one insulting people here.
Anyhow for now the teamspeak seems mostly empty when i connect. I hope people will start to come, veterana and noobs alike as it can only help forging a strong and helping community.
Argentis

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill