Public TeamSpeak Channel for any Streamer or Questions

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: TeamSpeak Channel for any Streamer or Questions

Postby Judaism » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:05 pm

Kwaad wrote:I know it sounds harsh, but I simply will not change the way I run my teamspeak.

It certainly does not sound harsh, just that there is not a good alternative for a public server thats it. You are free to do whatever you want with your channel. I just said that your channel does suck now compared to before (for Salem purposes).

Kwaad wrote:Maybe consider hosting your own server?

I do have my own server, I do not give a ***** about other people(outside my friends) when it comes down to my money tho (unlike you aparently). Its important to have something, probably up to the game creators to have some sort of voice-communication going on. Altough thats debatable, or someone else such as Bankee could arise again, untill that we do not have a good alternative since yours is lacking.

I just find this whole thread misleading now since the creating of the sub-channels, or maybe rather misguided as where it firstly stood for.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Hose » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:46 pm

Its only that alien ******+friends hanging around in their anime pedophile channel
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Claeyt » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:43 am

I go on it daily and I think it's going pretty well. I hang out in some of the town sections and I hang out in the main channel. Sometimes it's got 10 people in it and sometimes it's 2 or 3 only.

I think it's going pretty good. I get noobs on it almost every other day looking for answers. I get streamers on it pretty often also.

Thanks again Kwaad for hosting it and I think it's fine the way it is. All are welcome.

Always remember you can chat or poke anyone you see in any section of the Salem channel, town channel or anywhere on the server.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby FatnessV6 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:58 am

good channel,met a few people,if you are new and looking for some people to talk to or ask questions this is a good place to go :)
Loftar wrote:giv us moni

^ when loftar released hafen.
FatnessV6

Postby Claeyt » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:01 am

I've been on it pretty regular late at night. It was good to talk to you Fatness, welcome to the game.

Any questions answered if I'm on.

I'm on for a bit tonight.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Previous

Return to City upon a Hill