Public TeamSpeak Channel for any Streamer or Questions

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Unofficial Public TeamSpeak Channel for Salem

Postby TotalyMeow » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:44 pm

Moderators are still allowed to troll as long as they don't do it in green text. Please stay on topic now.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Argentis » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:45 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:Moderators are still allowed to troll as long as they don't do it in green text. Please stay on topic now.

That's the best troll i've seen so far. Anyway to stay on topic, to all Salem beginners you are welcome to pass by the teamspeak to ask questions. I am often connected and I'll be happy to help.
Argentis

Postby Toorimakun » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:20 pm

GSC is the best, lots of options and settings.
and very clear what is what.

vent is in the top tho... mostly because like GSC you can change other peoples volumes... tho again much easyer in GSC.

i was in vent every day also :)
(Kia)
im nice to every one, no highschool drama here.

............. mostly posting here because no one is in TS. :'(
PS: Bring a nice Asian girl looking for a nice husband. <3
RIP: Purity, you will be missed.
Toorimakun

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:13 am

Kandarim wrote:I Not entirely sure whether Magic is completely human. He doesn't even have an avatar anymore!).

Not sure I ever posted an avatar here. Couldn't decide if I wanted to bring over the "siege tower" care bear/teddy bear I cut from Erfworld or do something more Salem related. (I forget which page it was from, but it was book 1.)

Anyway, here's the snip from my H&H profile: http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/mem ... le&u=17980

And yes, I'm totally untrustworthy.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Lusewing » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:17 am

Let me know if you want an Avatar drawn up Magic ;)

My group personally use Google+ hangouts for our village though i will jump on this teamspeak some time tomorrow to try it out, I seem to remember teamspeak didnt like my connection last time i tried it (long time agon now though)
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Lusewing

Postby Dallane » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:02 am

MagicManICT wrote:
Kandarim wrote:I Not entirely sure whether Magic is completely human. He doesn't even have an avatar anymore!).

Not sure I ever posted an avatar here. Couldn't decide if I wanted to bring over the "siege tower" care bear/teddy bear I cut from Erfworld or do something more Salem related. (I forget which page it was from, but it was book 1.)

Anyway, here's the snip from my H&H profile: http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/mem ... le&u=17980

That bear is kinda your trademark by now.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Claeyt » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:26 am

Toorimakun wrote:vent is in the top tho... mostly because like GSC you can change other peoples volumes... tho again much easyer in GSC.

It's much easier to change people's volumes in TeamSpeak. In vent you have to go through a menu. In TS just right click on their name. You can also set priority speakers that will somewhat mute other speakers so you mostly hear the one you want to hear the most.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Kandarim » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:36 am

MagicManICT wrote:

weren't you a fancy abra with a tophat and monocle? or was that HnH as well? I was thinking about the siege tower teddy bear though :)

Anyways, i'll try and drop by the TS channel sometime.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Procne » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:40 am

Kandarim wrote:
MagicManICT wrote:

weren't you a fancy abra with a tophat and monocle?

No, that was TeckXKnigh. He's no longer here though :(
Procne

Postby MarpTarpton » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:15 pm

Kandarim wrote:
weren't you a fancy abra with a tophat and monocle? or was that HnH as well?

Confirmed TeckXKnight, and never since has there been a better spoken member of our congress. May his polite and articulate demeanor serve him well outside the walls of this forum.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill